Brevard College Reviews

If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Brevard College! The community and atmosphere is truly magical and something everyone deserves to experience.
While Brevard might seem very small and earthy, it is certainly the place I never thought I would call home. With the class sizes being remarkably small, you are able to build a relationship and bond with your professors to ensure you are doing your best and getting the best education. With a variety of different events rapidly occurring at Brevard, you could never get bored. Beyond the beautiful environment that surrounds us and our amazing school, the people are what really brings everyone together. Unlike most universities, I have a relationship with my peers, professors, faculty and more. This relationship and kindness that is all throughout Brevard as a whole could never match to another. Everyone I have ever meet has only been kind and helpful to one another. The community of the town of Brevard and Brevard college come together for many events and bring joy to all. I could never imagine going anywhere else.
I like the area my college is in. We are in the mountains, which to me is very quite. This has really relaxed me for probably one of my best years in college with my grades. I was able to relax and focus on my grades. I also like the one on one relationships we have with our professors. I have also met some life long friends because of how small the school is. Things that need to be changed is more support from the community for sporting events. I love the school.
Start Your Review of Brevard College
Brevard college is very welcoming to everyone and instantly makes you feel at home. Brevard is a great size school with a small amount of students but honestly it feels like a community family. The sporting events are fun to enjoy and the different activities that they put together around campus for the students are a fun experience. The college is in an overall beautiful environment and well taken care of and the academics are amazing as well as the professors.
I have visited brevard college and stayed on campus the student life was very energetic the professors were helpful and the overall community surrounding the college is very caring and nice people.
I enjoy going to Brevard College the campus is nice and beautiful. The community is wonderful the students and staff are friendly and would do anything to help each other out. The classes are experimental learning which is not like any other colleges. Everything is hands on and interactive.
I like it because it is small. I have met a lot of friends. The classes are small, teachers are great and everyone is friendly.
I am currently transferring to Brevard. But I did have a visit there a couple of months ago. And on my visit they made me feel right at home and the campus was beautiful and the classroom I went to look like a great place to learn.
My time at Brevard has been filled with new friends, caring professors, and a wonderful education. There is always something new to learn or experience, and the professors are always ready to help. There are so many resources and people that will lead to a successful college career. The campus is small, and all the students are connected. There is always something to do or some activity to participate in, and when there is nothing on campus fun can be found in other areas around the Brevard area.
A small, homey college in a small historical community near the blue ridge parkway. Is a great school those interested in music,art and the outdoors. The classroom size allows for a student to get one on one with their professor.
It's always hard to find a job in your academic field right after college, but this school prepares you for that and teaches you to perservere.
I thoroughly enjoy my time, and I get the most out of everything I experience. There is not a single thing I would change.
There are no real incidents of bad health or behavior on campus, and there is so much support and help should ever there be an incident.
Everyone loves their roommates, and there is no issue when it comes to cleanliness and good vibes.
There isn't a while lot of Greek Life at this school. It's all very calm and cool.
I am, personally, not a fan of sports. However, they mean a lot to the school, and it definitely shows.
Thus far, everyone at this school is inviting and easy going. The teachers are helpful, and they really aim to see their students achieve greatness.
Start Your Review of Brevard College
Very diverse in many ways but not ethnically diverse at all
Seems to go unnoticed sometimes
Lots of opportunities to connect with schools and opportunities in the community. College is respected but small.