Brevard College Reviews

A small, homey college in a small historical community near the blue ridge parkway. Is a great school those interested in music,art and the outdoors. The classroom size allows for a student to get one on one with their professor.
I thoroughly enjoy my time, and I get the most out of everything I experience. There is not a single thing I would change.
It's always hard to find a job in your academic field right after college, but this school prepares you for that and teaches you to perservere.
Review Brevard College
There are no real incidents of bad health or behavior on campus, and there is so much support and help should ever there be an incident.
Everyone loves their roommates, and there is no issue when it comes to cleanliness and good vibes.
There isn't a while lot of Greek Life at this school. It's all very calm and cool.
I am, personally, not a fan of sports. However, they mean a lot to the school, and it definitely shows.
Thus far, everyone at this school is inviting and easy going. The teachers are helpful, and they really aim to see their students achieve greatness.
Very diverse in many ways but not ethnically diverse at all
Seems to go unnoticed sometimes
Lots of opportunities to connect with schools and opportunities in the community. College is respected but small.
My education was the best part about my college experience!
Very supportive and well trained staff
One of my least favorite parts of college
Mostly a good experience. Campus life was what made me not love my time there. But my education was excellent.
Women's events are not highly attended, facilities not in great shape
My experience at Brevard has been a good one.
Review Brevard College
I have not issues with the health and safety
I have not compliants, when something needs to be fixed, it typically does in a timely manner
I dont' really get involved with it and I am not a Greek. But Brevard college supports most activities.