Brevard College Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.7 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great.16 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 6 responses
- The special station with handmad dishes,17%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.10 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 8 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.63%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.38%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus.12 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 11 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.36%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.45%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.9%
- If you don't partake, you're left out.9%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 9 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.22%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.44%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.22%
- Not very visible.11%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 20 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.15%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.30%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.50%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.5%
Men's Varsity Sports
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country
Women's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 12 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.8%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.17%
- Good parties are few and far between.42%
- Parties? What parties?33%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 5 responses
- off campus usually60%
- Quiet. Mostly sneaking- room drinking. Pathetic40%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses