Brescia University Reviews

It's a great place to learn and get involved. The class are small and the professors welcome questions. If you live on campus there is always something fun going on. I love my school. It's great.
So far I am having a good experience! The professors are very good and everyone is so friendly. I am glad the my academic counselor has helped figure out what classes I need to do and has doubled checked that my audit was done correctly.
I had a great time at Brescia University. It's a relatively small college, so you get to know the professors extremely well. I would highly recommend checking out the history department, specifically because of the great professor!
Start Your Review of Brescia University
Brescia university has great professors that are always willing to go the extra mile. The staff are also helpful with questions and always emails back within a day. Outstanding campus.
Small but prestigious University, great safe location and beautiful campus. I actually work here on campus and when I transferred from the community college to Brescia, the transition was easy.
I’m an exclusively online (BUonline) student - and I LOVE it. Most professors are fantastic and they all understand that I’m an online student for a reason, and you are really set up for success as long as you are willing to put in the work. The coursework is challenging (I’d say more so than the campus courses I’ve completed in the past) but the profs are super helpful and want us to succeed.
Brescia is a great school and I am glad I chose this to pursue my college experiences. I take the BUOnline courses and it is so convenient for my lifestyle. I have three children so having the opportunity to take all my classes online and never having to step foot on campus is very nice. I have nothing in particular that I feel needs to be changed, the advisor I have is very helpful to make sure I have everything I need!
As an adult student over 40 years old, I have had the most incredible experience. I have been there for 3 years I am about to graduate and my professors are and have been amazing. They are knowledgeable, they interact, they are accountable and personable as well as professional. I have not met a professor I did not respect to the fullest. I have been blessed.
My first year at Brescia was actually a very good year for me. With playing volleyball, I got to experience so many things. Also, being on my own for the first time was nerve racking but I really enjoyed it. As all freshmen struggle through their first year, I felt like I was really on track. Some things I can improve on is being more focused and to study as much as possible! Overall my first year was very fun and I enjoyed my time.
This is my first year at Brescia and I love it! This is the third online school that I have attended and I have nothing but great things to say about my advisors, teachers, classmates and the material. I feel that I am getting a quality education and I have learned more than I anticipated.
I attend the online program at Brescia university and it is unlike any online program I have ever seen or participated in. The professors are there for you and are so understanding. It is a live classroom from your bedroom. It is designed in a way that let's you know they understand that life happens. I am so pleased to be a student in their online program.
The Financial Aid Office made an extra effort to find monies for me to attend classes there. All the professors were on hand to make sure the college experience at Brescia was successful. I enjoyed all the required biblical classes and decided then that I wanted to further my studies because of the priests who taught the classes. My time there was deeply satisfying.
Brescia is a great place to further your education. The campus is small enough that you can walk anywhere you need to be in less than 10 minutes. The campus size also allows for students to get to know one another better. This is a university with great on-and-off campus activities, such as bonfires, trips to amusement parks, movie nights, and guest speakers. The academic programs are excellent, especially Social Work, and all of the professors are great. The only downfalls of Brescia are the living spaces for students and the financial aid office. The apartments are great, but the dorms are extremely small and are in a great need of being updated. The financial aid office seems to mess up constantly and its a hassle having to go down there to find out why you suddenly owe $5,000 every other month.
I love the small class size at Brescia University.
I wish that the education program placed students sooner for observations.
The quality of the education made me prepared to reach my employment goals. There are many support services and people ready to lend a hand from advice to recommendation letters to job prospects.
Excellent, quality education. You truly are part of the family when you enroll in Brescia. Challenging without being overwhelming. Supportive without constrictive. Engaging and superior!
I love Brescia University. If I didn't already live in Owensboro, I would definitely want to live on campus because Brescia always has an event going on or a place to go to study. The sense of feeling like you are involved in a community engulfs everyone and no one is left out.
Start Your Review of Brescia University
With a Business degree near this area from Brescia, I will be sure to meet fellow alumnis as potential employers, and also as a respected business school, my degree will hopefully, as backed with my internships, land myself a career I desire, and as any student desires.
Campus Security is seen at night walking the quad, checking to make sure the visitors to the dorms are gone, and that the buildings are only opened with an ID card at certain times of the day/night. If there is a problem, or if you are stuck outside, a friendly security officer is there to help. They monitor the parking lots, quads, entrances, and exits, and will let you know of any potential hazards.
Renovations are being made in several halls, and hopefully with this will come a more modern atmosphere. The current dorms are fine but with the renovations, they will be more appealing.