High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Brescia University Reviews
Brescia is a great school and I am glad I chose this to pursue my college experiences. I take the BUOnline courses and it is so convenient for my lifestyle. I have three children so having the opportunity to take all my classes online and never having to step foot on campus is very nice. I have nothing in particular that I feel needs to be changed, the advisor I have is very helpful to make sure I have everything I need!
My first year at Brescia was actually a very good year for me. With playing volleyball, I got to experience so many things. Also, being on my own for the first time was nerve racking but I really enjoyed it. As all freshmen struggle through their first year, I felt like I was really on track. Some things I can improve on is being more focused and to study as much as possible! Overall my first year was very fun and I enjoyed my time.
I had a great time at Brescia University. It's a relatively small college, so you get to know the professors extremely well. I would highly recommend checking out the history department, specifically because of the great professor!