Brescia University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Brescia University Reviews
Brescia is a great place to further your education. The campus is small enough that you can walk anywhere you need to be in less than 10 minutes. The campus size also allows for students to get to know one another better. This is a university with great on-and-off campus activities, such as bonfires, trips to amusement parks, movie nights, and guest speakers. The academic programs are excellent, especially Social Work, and all of the professors are great. The only downfalls of Brescia are the living spaces for students and the financial aid office. The apartments are great, but the dorms are extremely small and are in a great need of being updated. The financial aid office seems to mess up constantly and its a hassle having to go down there to find out why you suddenly owe $5,000 every other month.
Excellent, quality education. You truly are part of the family when you enroll in Brescia. Challenging without being overwhelming. Supportive without constrictive. Engaging and superior!
The Financial Aid Office made an extra effort to find monies for me to attend classes there. All the professors were on hand to make sure the college experience at Brescia was successful. I enjoyed all the required biblical classes and decided then that I wanted to further my studies because of the priests who taught the classes. My time there was deeply satisfying.