Brenau University Reviews

I have only been a student at Brenau University for a short time now. So far, the faculty and staff have been extremely helpful. I haven't been in school in quite some time. I would say at least ten years! So it is really helpful to have someone there who understands I need a little extra help when it comes to signing up for the right classes, getting financial aid, finding my actual class, etc.
I have not enjoyed Brenau at all. It is a very feminist and liberal atmosphere. The education is great, but there is absolutely no social life and the food is awful. There is nothing to do on the weekends because everybody goes home. My sports experience there also has not been the greatest either.
Brenau is a wonderful private college to attend and they have a wide range of majors to choose from. All of the office departments are extremely friendly and they won't hesitate to work with you! As a student of 2 years, I can say that I am glad I chose to attend Brenau!
Start Your Review of Brenau University
Highly qualified professors. Awesome, online program that is easy to navigate which includes video conference capabilities. Also, Brenau University offers convenient satellite campus within 5 miles of my home. Additionally, Brenau provides each student with their own success coach who helps with drop/adds and they check in periodically throughout the course to makes sure you are staying on track. The success coach really cares about my experience at Brenau University and advises me every step of the way.
I am enjoying my time here at Brenau. The professors and students are very welcoming. However there are a few things that need to be fixed.
I love the continuous support not only from the administration staff but the instructors as well. Work load is not too much and complicated.
I love the closeness of the campus. I don't always like the food choices. We may have pork and pork options, or pork and fish, and that always doesn't fit everyones diets. The professors are amazing, and care about each student.
If i could go back in time and erase Brenau from my life I would. The dorms are filled with mold and the cleaning staff barely does anything. Other than how disgusting the facilities are, the administrative board is filled with the worst people on earth, they have zero respect for students. - When I decided to go to an all girls school, I figured everyone would be very up-lifting and supportive. Not the case. The student here are rude and judgmental. Greek life is terrible. Its a dry campus and if you do get caught, (which if you do drink its literally in your dorm room, cause that's all there is to do) they throw very harsh unreasonable punishments at you. Another thing is how the question "so are you staying here or transferring" is very common, basically my whole hall is transferring because of how terrible this place is.

Not to be this dramatic, but please DON'T CONSIDER BRENAU.
Brenau is a great place for any student to come continue their education. The staff is inviting and makes anyone feel welcomed. The students there are friendly and there's a strong sense of community. The education I receive is of a high standard and prepares me more than adequately in the field.
Brenau has the most wonderful campus with the most lovely people on it. The women are strong and powerful and the teachers drive their great enthusiasm. However it is very small and there is not much to do. The food is also hardly edible.
My experience at Brenau is still happening , im a freshman in school but the weeks i have been here have been awesome. Brenau is a school where I dont see myself leaving because everything here is just right for me , I get along with everyone , the professors are great and even the food is good. If i had to change something it'll have to be the party scene here. You see Brenau doesn't really have parties that much and i feel that they should because the students be needing a break and it's plenty of places where we could party. Overall , Brenau is one of the best choices i have made and i think it'll be a good choice for you or anybody.
This is a small women college that has a great vibe. Since it is small everyone seems to know everyone making it easier to socialize. There are many event going on throughout the year to keep the students entertained. This is a very proud school that is open to change.
My whole experience for this school is based off of my admittance. The advisors are really helping me throughout the process and i would love to attend the school.
Communication is great among professors, advisors, and success coaches! I'm in the online program for Early Childhood Education and it has been wonderful. Programs we use are easy to navigate and user friendly.
Breanu is a very tough college. It takes a lot of commitment and study time to really be able to do well. You need to be very committed to graduating.
I enjoy the small community Brenau offers for its students and the easy access to help and information. However, it is an all girl school, and I would like to see the school grow in diversity to allow more males to become students.
Start Your Review of Brenau University
I really enjoy the flexibility of online courses. I am a very busy regional area manager of a home health care company, and I am able to attend classes on my time so that I can achieve my Bachelors degree. The faculty is excellent and very available for any questions you have. The course work is challenging and the professors are great!
Brenau is a small school but if you look at it from a different perspective you could really enjoy it. Classroom settings are small so you are not just a number at the school. Teachers know you by your name and really get that student professor relationship that you would not get at a bigger school. I love going here and I have met tons of people I will remember for the rest of my life !
Although the Theatre program is amazing, the faculty and administrative staff at Brenau often are unhelpful and the cost of this school is not worth it