Brenau University Reviews

The faculty and staff of Brenau University are all top notch!!! The online graduate programs are excellent and the professors are all very easy to talk to and willing to help.
I attend Brenau online. I do not get much interaction with staff on campus, however, the select few times I did, I was incredibly pleased with the kindness and willingness to help. My adviser has been fantastic and always just a phone call away if I need help with anything and she is always eager and interested in what I have going on in my life. The teachers have been wonderful as well. There has been one time I had an issue turning in a paper that was due and the teacher was very understanding of my circumstances and allowed a late submission (with points docked, of course).
I am just now transfering to Brenau. They are one of a few that would take my classes from my previous school. So far all the staff have been very great they are so friendly and helpful.
Start Your Review of Brenau University
I had a horrible experience at Brenau University. The school is a historically all women's college, and you can see and smell that it is. When I attended the school the buildings were ran down and outdated. The dorms were covered with spider webs and roaches, old furniture, and it smelled really old. Some of my friends had to call their parents and report the condition of the school. There was even black mold in the buildings and when it was reported the maintenance would just come by and paint on top of it.

The institution spent all of its money on maintaining the landscape and building new sorority homes just for advertisement purposes.If you weren't a part of a sorority you basically did not matter at the school. It is also very expensive to attend. You are better off going to your local community college.
Brenau University is a great school. The environment and the staff is really amazing and very helpful.
I go to the Augusta campus and I still feel very connected to the main campus in Gainesville. I love the support and fast communication between the students and the staff. Everyone at Brenau is very helpful and it makes the experience of being a student that much more exciting and relaxed. Also, the small classes are great because it is less intimidating. I really appreciate the relationships that are formed between students and professors.
Brenau is a very good college, it has wonderful advisers that help you choose your best course to take and great instructors.
I am currently taking Early Childhood Education on line. I like this program because it offers the flexibility to complete my work on my own time and I do not have to travel to the school. Breanu also has coached that call to make sure you are on track and answers any questions you may have.
Faculty have time for one on one advisory and good feed back on student questions and progress. Awesome schoool to attend. Worth the money
Brenau University is a very good school academically, but I find myself constantly fighting with financial aid and the accounting office for fees they just tack on to my account. It is a hassle to get in contact with them as well.
I really enjoy the homey atmosphere at Brenau. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help you out. The professor really care about you and are experts in their field by obtaining Doctorate degrees.
I have only been a student at Brenau University for a short time now. So far, the faculty and staff have been extremely helpful. I haven't been in school in quite some time. I would say at least ten years! So it is really helpful to have someone there who understands I need a little extra help when it comes to signing up for the right classes, getting financial aid, finding my actual class, etc.
I have not enjoyed Brenau at all. It is a very feminist and liberal atmosphere. The education is great, but there is absolutely no social life and the food is awful. There is nothing to do on the weekends because everybody goes home. My sports experience there also has not been the greatest either.
Brenau is a wonderful private college to attend and they have a wide range of majors to choose from. All of the office departments are extremely friendly and they won't hesitate to work with you! As a student of 2 years, I can say that I am glad I chose to attend Brenau!
Highly qualified professors. Awesome, online program that is easy to navigate which includes video conference capabilities. Also, Brenau University offers convenient satellite campus within 5 miles of my home. Additionally, Brenau provides each student with their own success coach who helps with drop/adds and they check in periodically throughout the course to makes sure you are staying on track. The success coach really cares about my experience at Brenau University and advises me every step of the way.
I am enjoying my time here at Brenau. The professors and students are very welcoming. However there are a few things that need to be fixed.
I love the continuous support not only from the administration staff but the instructors as well. Work load is not too much and complicated.
Start Your Review of Brenau University
I love the closeness of the campus. I don't always like the food choices. We may have pork and pork options, or pork and fish, and that always doesn't fit everyones diets. The professors are amazing, and care about each student.
If i could go back in time and erase Brenau from my life I would. The dorms are filled with mold and the cleaning staff barely does anything. Other than how disgusting the facilities are, the administrative board is filled with the worst people on earth, they have zero respect for students. - When I decided to go to an all girls school, I figured everyone would be very up-lifting and supportive. Not the case. The student here are rude and judgmental. Greek life is terrible. Its a dry campus and if you do get caught, (which if you do drink its literally in your dorm room, cause that's all there is to do) they throw very harsh unreasonable punishments at you. Another thing is how the question "so are you staying here or transferring" is very common, basically my whole hall is transferring because of how terrible this place is.

Not to be this dramatic, but please DON'T CONSIDER BRENAU.
Brenau is a great place for any student to come continue their education. The staff is inviting and makes anyone feel welcomed. The students there are friendly and there's a strong sense of community. The education I receive is of a high standard and prepares me more than adequately in the field.