Brenau University is ...
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice67 Graduates
Health and Medical Administrative Services26 Graduates
Elementary Education25 Graduates
Business Administration and Management22 Graduates
Occupational Therapy18 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.61 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
After Brenau University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Brenau University Reviews
Review Brenau University
Communication is great among professors, advisors, and success coaches! I'm in the online program for Early Childhood Education and it has been wonderful. Programs we use are easy to navigate and user friendly.
I really enjoy the flexibility of online courses. I am a very busy regional area manager of a home health care company, and I am able to attend classes on my time so that I can achieve my Bachelors degree. The faculty is excellent and very available for any questions you have. The course work is challenging and the professors are great!
Brenau offers me an opportunity that no other school does. I am completing my degree entirely online. While the school is ridiculously expensive, I am not upset about paying for it because my admissions and academic advisers call me on a weekly basis to see how I'm doing, answer any questions that I have and they walk me through any problems that I might be experiencing. As an adult who has been out of school for over 25 years, that kind of service is invaluable, and has made the process very smooth for me.