Since 1878, Brenau University has called Gainesville, Georgia, home. On Brenau’s Gainesville historic campus, co-educational Undergraduate School students study literature, history, and science, but also focus on values, leadership and service. The Women’s College of Brenau University, also located on the Gainesville historic campus, offers women the opportunity to develop leadership skills through programs designed especially for them, eight national sororities and 15 NAIA sports teams. Additionally, the university maintains four campuses outside of Gainesville – North Atlanta, South Atlanta, and Augusta, as well as Jacksonville, FL.
Brenau University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.49 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice78 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities73 Graduates
Healthcare Management39 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production22 Graduates
Elementary Education18 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.50 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses