Founded in 1878 as a private institution for the education of women, today, Brenau enrolls more than 3,500 students in graduate and undergraduate studies on campuses and online. The Gainesville, GA based liberal arts institution includes the residential Women's College and coeducational campuses in Augusta, Gainesville, Fairburn and Norcross, GA as well as a campus in Jacksonville, FL.
For 140 years, Brenau faculty and staff have been dedicated to helping students reach their full potential. We invite you to join us, be a part of our traditions, and see what life at Brenau is really like.
Brenau University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.46 responses
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice78 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities73 Graduates
Health and Medical Administrative Services39 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production22 Graduates
Elementary Education18 Graduates
Business Administration and Management10 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.47 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.64 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses