Brazosport College Reviews

Brazosport College is awesome. They have so many excellent programs that will meet everyone's needs. The staff and professors are so nice and caring.
I don’t like it. I’m being blunt because my teacher has never worked in the field. I’m trying to get my education up but my add impedes . We lack in money so we can barely get money for a physical dignaostic
The people there are so friendly, and the staff is amazing to work with! The staff is so helpful. They have many activities during the semester, so getting involved ad meeting new people is very easy. The teachers are great, the classes are a usually no more than 25. You ask the teacher for help and there is no hesitation, some even have teacher assistants that stay after class and help you. The security is great too. If you are there late you can ask a security guard to escort you to your car. This is a great school to start with!
Start Your Review of Brazosport College
My experience in brazosport college was great. When I needed help for a class, they have programs that they offer. In a lot of occasions I was there most of the time, especially for my writing assignments. They also have a reading program that a lot of teacher take is a extra credit if you participate. They have a lot of programs, and they also have a lot of other activities going on. They also have a lab where they have a lot of computers and you can use them. Printing is for free, you can just take your own paper and print. There is also a small store that has a lot of supply and also if you need something to snack on. It is helpful, because sometimes people do not have enough time to go and make food. Classes are very clean, and they are small. The only problem is that to sign up for classes, it gets full really fast.
Brazosport College is one of the best community colleges you can attend. It is a great place to get your degree, the college offers so many programs that you can achieve in a couple months if you are looking for a short career; or if you want a long- shot careers their are many classes you can take and can transfer to other colleges without any problems. I highly recommend this college, I'm currently a student here, an i am about to enter the ADN program. It is a great place to put your hands on education.
From dual-credit to full-time student, I loved Brazosport college. All classes (online, dual credit-off Campus, and on campus) were great and did not fail to reach my expectations. Only complaint, is the lack of subjects of classes and electives to take through BC, but what they do have is phenomenal.
Overall good education, not much else other than that to be honest. I think it's hard for some students to be part of BC community considering no one lives on campus.
The Academics at Brazosport College are less than challenging. Some classes especially online classes lack the engaging qualities necessary for enjoying what you learn. However, there are some gem professors (E. Masterson and S. Tarrant are two) whose classes are amazing. The price of Brazosport can't be beat and the amount of help they offer you to get your Associates makes graduating a walk in the park.
I have really liked going to school at Brazosport. The teachers I have had are some of the best. The campus is well kept with it's own on campus security. The class sizes are kept at a good number of students which helps in my learning process. Overall a great school.
It is very resourceful and beneficial to any type of student. Problems can occur due to miscommunication when it comes to talking to staff about schedules so if more resources came available for that, it would make things easier.
The staff of Brazosport College are very helpful, from registering for your first class to the professors keeping you up to date on class assignments, if you're unable to attend class some days. The only change I recommend is tutors for all mathematic courses not just the most common ones.
Great school. Great staff. Plenty of 2 and 4 year programs now. Also, trade skill classes. Great local college for the area and has grown a lot in science and trades department. Not a party school or athletic school. No housing or dorms. Does have daycare for parents which was a huge help in the last for friends I know.
I just moved to Angleton, 15minutes from where BC is, I haven't been in school for over ten years. The staff are very helpful, friendly and kind. I felt the empty and sincerity from the scholarship/financial aid department.
Brazosport College is a beautiful campus! I love that all of my instructors want me to succeed and push me to do my best! I love how my instructors come up with ways to make lectures interesting! I would really like to see Brazosport College associating with student loan organizations so that other students have a way to pay for their education.
Brazosport college has a variety of academic choices for today's student. I have found this college to be quite accommodating for any course of study. The Dow learning center they built is amazing. I would however, love for the process to be a tad easier, I can't complain. Overall the school is awesome and I am happy to be a student at Brazosport college.
They offer many times to take the class or taking it online have helped balance school and work and personal life.
It's not the best thing, but also not the worst. It was tough for me at first, but very convenient for a busy schedule.
Start Your Review of Brazosport College
The career center provides great help for places students can transfer to.
I've had great experience with the professors I've had. They always have gone above and beyond to help when needed. They also made sure their ways of teaching helped each and every student's needs.
The degree gives students the opportunity to search for great job and internship opportunities.