Branford Hall Career Institute - Windsor Reviews

Everyone is always willing to go out of their way for you and the teachers will skip their breaks if you ever need more understanding of the subject!
I am learning everything I need to know for the field I am going into and I love it because they explain it the way it actually is in the field, not just what the books say it will be like when you get out there.
They work night and day with the extern sites and also with you to make sure you are getting everything you need and want with the extern. They also make a very good attempt to get you into a job by doing mock interviews and making you dress for your career of choice everyday.
Review Branford Hall Career Institute - Windsor
Last Minute – I wasn't able to recieve financial aid so I had to take out a government loan. It's really overbearing when you have like a week left until school starts. I suggest you do it atleast a month before school starts because you won't be so stressed out.
I am currently being enrolled in the school. I heard it's a great school and the reviews from all my friends were positive.
Post-Grad Services – The school provides a great amount of help and career booths and opportunities to help with planning for after school. Help with resume building, how to find jobs and where jobs are most available.
Windsor Schools – I actually go to the University of Windsor but for some reason it was not an option. My school experience has been fantastic with flexible class scheducles, great curriculm, great clinical experiences and great people. There are frustrations involved in everything you do, such as the expensives of books and transportation but I have overcome by challenges and have really enjoyed my time here.