Branford Hall - Springfield is a for-profit college located in Springfield, Massachusetts. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 304 undergraduate students. The Branford Hall - Springfield acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician, and Culinary Arts and Food Service. Branford Hall - Springfield alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,400.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Branford Hall Career Institute - Springfield
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Branford Hall Career Institute - Springfield
- C+Holyoke Community College
- 2 Year
- Holyoke, MA
- 535 reviews
- NGMotoRing Technical Training Institute - Seekonk
- 2 Year
- Seekonk, MA
- 4 reviews
- C+Springfield Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Springfield, MA
- 253 reviews
- NGInternational Culinary Center - California
- 2 Year
- Campbell, CA
- 2 reviews
Branford Hall Career Institute - Springfield Reviews
The administration should be able to interview you and give you some advice on what the best course program fits you based on your needs, instead they just want you to attend their school and collect the admission
They promice to much and then we dont have products to make the dishes like it supose to be to much promice for nothing