Brandman University Reviews

I like how I was able to relate to a lot of people in my class, no matter if it was in class or online. Being a military spouse is pretty difficult but I ran into lots of military wives and It has been a great experience.
The dedicated staff is very helpful and wants you to succeed! They srtie to answer all your questions and find the best path for you. The school's variety of resources to help further your education and help with financial planning is very valuable. The sense of community is appreciated and makes the daily grind easier to handle.
I felt like a perfect fit from the first day of my search for a school. That first call I received was the warmest and welcoming. Everyone has been so nice, supportive and helpful. I look forward to attending class and learning. The advisors have been extremely helpful in getting my started and ready for classes.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
My experience so far has been great. I will be completed with my BA in Psychology by December 2019. The instructors are great and the courses are a breeze. I was very intimidated going back to school at such an old age, but I’m here.
The ease of the process to enroll and the super friendly and knowledgeable staff, made choosing this school an choice. The staff take a vested interest n your academics and check up on you, and are always just a phone call, email or office visit away. They always get back to you quickly and help in any way they can. I love going here!
I like that they offer evening classes and online courses for students who have day work. This school is great for people who have other things involved outside of school.
I have really enjoyed attending Brandman University. This university offers a great hybrid and online program that is excellent for working adults. Classes offered both fully online or as a hybrid model with class meeting once a week. I love the fact that they have many satellite campuses throughout Los Angeles which makes attending class convenient and accessible. The professors at Brandman are great!
Brandman University is friendly. I went to the Palmdale, CA campus to inquire. They helped me figure out which area of study would help me out in my situation. I feel confident that this is the best school for me. They also attend our school districts employee recognition dinner. They had a nice display with literature and people to answer any questions.
The best part of Brandman University are the professors. The ones I have personally had are fair, have high expectations, and are compassionate.
I liked that some teachers interacted in discussion boards not just expecting the students to. I would change how certain assignments seem rushed.
Great for military, affordable, the length of the courses are really great because you are not stuck in a class for months on end, it is fast paced, easy to stay on track, the student center keeps students on track, and there is a great deal of options when it comes to degrees that you can choose from.
If you are highly motivated, a self-starter, and very organized then Brandman could be the right place for you. Many of the classes are online or mixed which can be great for people who need a flexible academic institution. For people who need an in-class experience, this might not be the best place for you. There are a lot of great educators there and people who are willing to help you along the way. The two stars that I did not put are because my specific academic councilor was not the best for me and my needs.
I am enrolled in an all-online graduate program and so far it is going fine. There is a bit of inconsistency in the workload and expectations of the professors despite the same requirements in each syllabus. Instructional quality and text selection is great.
Overall good school the instructors are pretty great, even the online classes are good. Academic advisers not so much. I'm active duty and live off base so I was unable to use on base advisers. The off base advisers are far from where I live and hard to get a hold of.
I am able to fulfill my entire degree online, but so far all of my teachers have been so personal that I feel like I am in the classroom with them. I feel like an actual human, rather than just a number in a lecture hall.
It's easy to apply just difficult to pay for as it's a private college.
Not many options for payment plans.
Everything! It is a great school. I love the teachers and the advisors, staff that really take dedication in the students life.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
I've been very impressed with how easy it's been to enroll in courses at Brandman and talk to an advisor whenever I need to. There's a lot of open communication with the faculty in general, so I always feel like I'm heard and helped. Their online program is an excellent way to balance classes with work and other responsibilities as well. I truly feel like the people at Brandman want me to succeed.
Well organized program and affordable. Teachers are accommodating and willing to help students achieve their educational goal
I love how much help I am getting in different areas of my schooling as I have enrolled. Never had I had someone follow up with me to ensure that I did not have any concerns and to support me throughout the enrollment process.