Brandman University Reviews

Communication with staff advisors and financial aid is spot on. Educators are flexible and understanding of workloads correlating with on the job training.

Trimesters are fabulous and price of tuition matches accessibility and the quality of educators.

I would not go anywhere else, and hope to complete my graduate degrees through Brandman.
Online learning through Brandman is great!

Continuity is key with them, Blackboard is used across the school and is always available. I never have any technical issues with Brandman and they are always very forward when we will be experiencing any technical difficulties and are accommodating when issues arise.

Great communication and great resolve.
I am currently attending Brandman fully online and have had only good experiences with the online program.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
I am a Liberal Arts major at Brandman and taking only online classes. I have had only great experiences with staff and teachers. I highly recommend this school!!
my overall experience so far has been great. I have found them to be readily available, friendly, and thorough
I have signed up for all online classes for upcoming semester. But i have already logged in and trying to become familiar with the setup
I have been taking all of my courses online. I enjoy the work and it isn't overwhelming. There are plenty of opportunities to seek assistance and the professors are helpful and communicative.
Staff is very helpful and communicative. They give you all the information you need to be successful in achieving your educational goals. Brandman University offers many accredited courses to help you in your career.
Brandman is an amazing college and the most of instructors are very accommodating. Brandman was one of my first choice for school because there are flexible with there online class schedule. The schedule work well with my job schedule.
Exceptional customer service and attentive staff. Great academic advisor and support support. Fast responses and assistance
Very well structured online courses and very flexible. instructors are flexible and understanding of work life balance
great online school . easy to adopt . can predict what is coming . better than other schools that I searched .
professors are great . time of classes are well assigned . they are organized . just some staffs are not good .
Welcome to the Online Campus
Our team at the Online campus promotes a Student-Centered Care Model in all our interactions with students. We know and understand that connecting virtually requires a different approach to service, and we continually refine our services to better suit your needs. Our goal is to make the support services seamless so that you can focus on your academics and move toward graduation.
Brandman has been the best college experience. They are super helpful and involved in your academic journey.
This is a typical schools that seeks to scam veterans and job them for their GI beneifts. They are purposely avoiding paying my tuition with the GI Bill so they can steal my financial aid. I have made several attempts to contact the staff to fix this. First time, said that it would pay week 7! Most recent time, said they are looking into it and never got back to me but tried to offer me loans! Nevertheless, the business school is trash. Upper division classes are full of non majors that don't care about the subject yet you are forced to do group assignments with them which affects your individual grade. Lastly, avoid this school like the plague!!!!!!!!!!
Start Your Review of Brandman University
I absolutely LOVE Brandman University! I love how they have so many options for how to complete your educational journey. I currently attend Brandman and all of my classes are virtual so I do not have to attend in person classes. This works perfectly for my busy schedule and I am learning so much information which will help me in my future career as a school psychologist!
Great experience and helpful advisors that tend to your academic needs. COurses are well thought out and allow you to learn immensely.
I currently attend Brandman University through their Online Campus. So far so good, just your average online school. The classes are challenging but fair - though my teachers don't get back to you quick enough for the current week's assignment. Other students are friendly and are all of all ages and ethnicities.