Brandman University Reviews

I like the convenience of studying online due to work schedule and although I study online the staff at brandman make sure you are successful. Everything is available to you as if you are attending on campus. I don’t really have anything I would change because brandman is a great university to attend online and on campus
Brandman University offers great staff, helpful counselors, and overall educationally rich classes. If you ever have a question or concern there is a help desk always available. They made the process of achieving my BA very easy.
I love how easy it is to get a hold of the counseling and financial office. The staff is very helpful and attentive. Everyone is very friendly as well. Online schooling is a great way to get school done and still have a busy life.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
I absolutely love Brandman University. I chose to come here because my mother had nothing but positive things to say about this university. I was previously at California State University Northridge and felt that I was going nowhere, Brandman has shown me the light. I would not change a thing about Brandman because they was it is set up is just right for me. Brandman has the best staff and online courses I have seen.
Brandman provides fast paced classes which aims to help the student achieve their degree sooner. Professors are knowledgeable & strive tohelp students succeed. Tuition is costly but the path to a career hopefully will pay off. Support staff are involved with student progress and aim to help students successfully complete courses while learning all they can pertaining to their career path.
Brandman University is geared towards working adults which helps students like me out a lot. I was able to return back to school after taking a few years off and the advisors and professors made it easy for me. Due to the face that it’s geared towards working adults I am able to continue working full time as well as pursue my bachelors in legal studies. The professors are easy to contact and more than willing to help. The only factor that I would change is being able to take more than two classes at once. Other than that I am glad I chose to go back to school and am attending Brandman University.
So far, Brandman has given me the flexibility and opportunity to continue my education. I am extremely content to be able to earn my BSW.
Professors are very insightful and helpful. Love the atmosphere and learning. Looking to complete my bachelors and continue here for my masters.
I am not a huge fan of online courses, but it is very convenient while working full time. I already have a master's degree so I am only completing the PPS credential to become a high school counselor.
The staff communicates and supports well. I am a returning student after many years in between and they have made my return experience comfortable. I recommend this school to older students wanted to complete their long term goals.
I have had an amazing experience as an undergrad in social work. The professors and support staff were excellent in all of my needs. Brandman has successfully prepared me for Graduate school. However cost at Brandman is double the cost compared to private schools. The only negative remark that I have
Brandman was awesome. The website was easy to use. The staff was helpful and friendly. All the classes I took where interesting, and the teachers had a clear knowledge on the subject and were very helpful with questions. If I did have a question they would respond to my email right away. There was a lot of writing but the classes set up a system to where the final exam was easier to complete. Overall great school and I really enjoyed going there.
My experience at Brandman University was exceptional. The faculty and staff were well-informed, direct, and provided clear explanations. The advisors helped me to select the right courses and show me great career and professional development resources. The professors were respectful and truly cared about their student's success. The professors and advisors would check in with their students throughout the week and offer encouragement and glad to provide recommendations for internships and graduate studies. In addition, the staff were very accessible as well as helpful in rectifying technical issues.
Hello,
My name is Tonya and I am currently a sophomore at Brandman University. Online education has been wonderful. It not only works around my family schedule but it's also moving quickly towards my degree. The amount per unit is rather high, I would appreciate a lower cost per trimester. But I have been grateful for the education I am receiving.
I liked that it had the online option and that we; as busy adults received a chance to get an education at home.
I love this school because it has allowed me to continue studying as well as working at the same time. I am doing a fully online program so my schedule is very flexible. The classes are great, very engaging and interesting.
Brandman's the best! I haven't gone to a great school since elementary. All the coursework for the eight weeks is already lined up, so you can get ahead if you wish. Everyone, from professors to academic advisors, are so nice and communicative. Brandman staff come to YOU and help work with you on a yearly schedule. They always answer any questions you have through phone or email. Getting good grades is not difficult. Assignments are clearly stated and are enjoyable. I have learned so much going through their teaching program from diversity to different types of schools to teach at to students with disabilities and how to work with them (I am not a special education major either), so it's all good stuff. Teachers give great feedback, yet are not strict on grading. Many often give you extra chances to turn things in or to redo assignments. Their hiring process, I can tell, is excellent. They choose only the best-of-the-best. Their priority really is their students and their education.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
People are very mature and also they take school seriously.You build many strong relationships with others. The professors are helpful and they answer any questions that you have. The classes are very small so, you get to know the people that attend your classes.Yet, they do need a library and also provide a cafeteria with more food.
I love Brandman, the courses and the teachers. I took many online classes and I was able to get good grades. The staff is great and they were always there to help me. The tuition is high, but that's why I am applying for scholarships.
I went here as a graduate student. I like that the course expectations are predictable from class to class in terms of weekly assignments and time commitments. It usually meant a weekly discussion post and a paper about every week. It may include a group project halfway through the term, as well as a major "signature assignment," which was simply the big final project/paper. This school is ideal for those who are looking for a straight forward educational experience . If you take online classes, it may be difficult to build relationships with others, but if you're a working adult, it may not be a priority and therefore works well. If you're looking for additional support from students and faculty, accountability to establish those relationships will fall on the student.