Brandman University Reviews

Teachers were great! Online courses made it convenient for me to finish! Financial aid was chaos. They messed up my aid and I had to skip a semester.
They made sure that while I was having some issues with financial aid that I was able to continue school until that issue was resolved. They knew I was a good student and was passing all my classes. Now I will be graduating June 2019.
I like the variety of classes that I can take online. I am a full time e employee and the online classes have been easily accessible and intersting. I also like that when I call to speak tomsomeone, an employee has always been available. The staff has worked with my student educational plan and has never pressured me to take more than I can handle.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
I attend Brandman Univerity via on-line courses. Their Blackboard application via mobile and computer is great and so is their self-help portal.
Brandman University is with you every step of the way. A personal coach is there to help you get started. Enrollment is easy and their support system is quick to respond. Their online classes are convenient and teachers are thorough and accessible.
Brandman University is a great place to obtain education, especially for graduate degree experience. Brandman University is especially nice for working adults who return back to school to further professional goals.
Brandman has been the best college experience thus far. I'm returning to college after 10 years and the responsiveness of the academic office, the advisors and the professors is excellent.
Brandman University is a great way to finish your degree on your terms. I am currently taking 3 classes online every three weeks, and while it is hard to manage with work and home life, I make it work. Brandman makes it easy for me to schedule the classes I want and the counselors help me schedule out my next three to four "semesters" so I stay on track.
This is going to be my first semester with the university but so far i love the program. I have found it to be the easiest thing to do is be able to have all of my schooling be complete online. This gives me time to be able to accomplish my task while working full time and trying to get my degree in school
They have been great and super helpful through my whole acceptance process! So happy to start at Brandman!
Brandman University, Menifee has afforded me an awesome experience so far. I am an aging student who is back in school after many years with a senior getting ready to attend college in August after graduation. With the positive experience I have had at Brandman so far, I would recommend it to anyone who wanted a great place to continue their education and not feel like the odd man/lady out.
Brandman University is an excellent college. They offer flexibility in schedules and required courses are always available. The staff and faculty are friendly and helpful; they really make the process of receiving an education that much easier.
I enjoy that I am able to complete my schooling on my own time and i also enjoy that I am able to work from wherever especially when traveling.
I absolutely love Brandman University. My adviser and one-stop contact make registering and paperwork a breeze. They are with you every step of the way. Every instructor I have worked with is available for support via email, text, or call.
The staff are always extremely prompt and helpful with questions or concerns. The professors have all been amazing teaching the courses. I love it.
Extremely happy with Brandman University. I have had support from the staff the entire time as an on-campus and online student.
I have attended brandnan’s victorville campus over the last 10 years and the professors have been very helpful and supportive.

The advisors and admin staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and caring.

The small satelite campus is clean and safe. It has good and helpful resources and access to a computer lab
Start Your Review of Brandman University
Honestly, I love Brandman University. I have had a great experience with them every step of the way, and they've made getting my degree (online) while being active duty military much more achievable. The counselors have always taken the time to help me create education plans, and the instructors are always understanding when life inevitably comes up. Additionally, I found one of the nicest things is that books generally aren't nearly as expensive as many other schools. I would say the only thing I wish I could change is that some of the classes I need for my degree aren't offered that many times per year, and that makes things a little bit less flexible. But still, my experience with Brandman has been overwhelmingly positive, and I'm glad to be a student.
I love Brandman's course structure and helpful advisors. They really take their time to explain things to you and help you out when needed
My overall experience at Brandman has been amazing. The only thing I would like to see change is the online bookstore because the books tend to be very expensive. The professors are also amazing and very knowledgeable. They are always there to help and answer questions you may have.