Brandman University Reviews

I truly enjoy attending Brandman. My academic advisor has been great with any and all questions I may have. I also have enjoyed my interactions with my professors. My favorite part has been my classroom interactions. I enjoy the online courses as well, but absolutely prefer to have an in-person interaction.
Great school for army veterans, working students, and family life. Generous financial aid packages that go year round. Helpful enrollment coaches, academic advisors, and financial aid counselors. Classes available through the year on campus and online. Multiple locations all across the United States. Professors are well educated and knowledgeable.
What I like about Brandman University is it gives adults who have been out of school for a long time and wish to return an opportunity to earn a degree while working full time. As a non traditional college, Brandman offers both blended and fully online classes for its students. The Academic Advisors are very dedicated in helping students reach their academic goals.
Start Your Review of Brandman University
I just started but it has been a good experience so far. The advisors and enrollment coaches have been supportive and very helpful.
I attended Brandman University's Santa Clarita campus. Overall I had a great experience. Most classes were on campus or hybrid. The campus was small, just one building, but it was large and kept very clean. There was a small "student store" that sold coffee and an area in the back with tables for students to sit outside. My advisor and financial aid specialist were wonderful. They were very responsive to my questions and needs; the advisor was on it when I asked to make a last minute change to my schedule due to work. The financial aid specialist did all the work and outlined everything I needed to do on my end in order to get FAFSA taken care of, and she did the rest on time. On campus class times worked well with my work schedule.
I really enjoy the freedom of the online school and the quality of education. Everyone is there to help you. I look forward to graduating from Brandman.
I like the convenience of studying online due to work schedule and although I study online the staff at brandman make sure you are successful. Everything is available to you as if you are attending on campus. I don’t really have anything I would change because brandman is a great university to attend online and on campus
Brandman University offers great staff, helpful counselors, and overall educationally rich classes. If you ever have a question or concern there is a help desk always available. They made the process of achieving my BA very easy.
I love how easy it is to get a hold of the counseling and financial office. The staff is very helpful and attentive. Everyone is very friendly as well. Online schooling is a great way to get school done and still have a busy life.
I absolutely love Brandman University. I chose to come here because my mother had nothing but positive things to say about this university. I was previously at California State University Northridge and felt that I was going nowhere, Brandman has shown me the light. I would not change a thing about Brandman because they was it is set up is just right for me. Brandman has the best staff and online courses I have seen.
Brandman provides fast paced classes which aims to help the student achieve their degree sooner. Professors are knowledgeable & strive tohelp students succeed. Tuition is costly but the path to a career hopefully will pay off. Support staff are involved with student progress and aim to help students successfully complete courses while learning all they can pertaining to their career path.
Brandman University is geared towards working adults which helps students like me out a lot. I was able to return back to school after taking a few years off and the advisors and professors made it easy for me. Due to the face that it’s geared towards working adults I am able to continue working full time as well as pursue my bachelors in legal studies. The professors are easy to contact and more than willing to help. The only factor that I would change is being able to take more than two classes at once. Other than that I am glad I chose to go back to school and am attending Brandman University.
So far, Brandman has given me the flexibility and opportunity to continue my education. I am extremely content to be able to earn my BSW.
Professors are very insightful and helpful. Love the atmosphere and learning. Looking to complete my bachelors and continue here for my masters.
I am not a huge fan of online courses, but it is very convenient while working full time. I already have a master's degree so I am only completing the PPS credential to become a high school counselor.
The staff communicates and supports well. I am a returning student after many years in between and they have made my return experience comfortable. I recommend this school to older students wanted to complete their long term goals.
I have had an amazing experience as an undergrad in social work. The professors and support staff were excellent in all of my needs. Brandman has successfully prepared me for Graduate school. However cost at Brandman is double the cost compared to private schools. The only negative remark that I have
Start Your Review of Brandman University
Brandman was awesome. The website was easy to use. The staff was helpful and friendly. All the classes I took where interesting, and the teachers had a clear knowledge on the subject and were very helpful with questions. If I did have a question they would respond to my email right away. There was a lot of writing but the classes set up a system to where the final exam was easier to complete. Overall great school and I really enjoyed going there.
My experience at Brandman University was exceptional. The faculty and staff were well-informed, direct, and provided clear explanations. The advisors helped me to select the right courses and show me great career and professional development resources. The professors were respectful and truly cared about their student's success. The professors and advisors would check in with their students throughout the week and offer encouragement and glad to provide recommendations for internships and graduate studies. In addition, the staff were very accessible as well as helpful in rectifying technical issues.
Hello,
My name is Tonya and I am currently a sophomore at Brandman University. Online education has been wonderful. It not only works around my family schedule but it's also moving quickly towards my degree. The amount per unit is rather high, I would appreciate a lower cost per trimester. But I have been grateful for the education I am receiving.