Bradley University Reviews

1,079 reviews
I dislike the location of the school, but the school is top notch. They are very helpful with enrollment and questions about majors. They are also very helpful to those who need help with exams and extra help in the classroom such as myself. The smaller student to teacher ratio is also very helpful, most professors will really learn your names and work on helping their students as much as they can.
I transferred to Bradley this year and everything is great so far. The only thing that I would change is I believe that the school should do more to help students find scholarships.
Bradley University has always felt like a safe space. My professors work hard to get to know me and are always knowledgeable about the materials at hand. My professors also work their best to make sure they are available whenever possible as to help students even further. The only thing I would like to see change would be the price to attend but even with that they offer tons of scholarships based on merit.
Start Your Review of Bradley University
It's a great combination of a personalized, private university focused on undergraduates with the programs and options you find at schools a little larger like an engineering school, a nursing program, Division 1 sports, a Graduate School, and 5,400 students.
They are very welcoming and the campus is up to date and well kept. I enjoyed the atmosphere. The students and professors all have a desire to be there and be part of everyday life.
Bradley university is a tight knit school and the professors are wonderful. Every single advisor I have had have helped me through my time! Despite my everyday struggles with life, Bradley University has made it a little less hard to maintatin academic excellence.
Bradley's nursing program is amazing. I really feel that the professors want my to succeed. There are so many resources at Bradley it makes it hard to fail.
It is a pretty good school with very good academic advisors and I thoroughly enjoyed and I am still enjoying my experience here.
One of the best experiences that I have had at Bradley is small class sizes and individual attention from instructors. The small class sizes allow me to get answers to questions easily.
I have not yet started taking classes at Bradley. The admission process was clear. The admissions counselor was available and helpful every step of the way. she really seemed to care that the whole process was as easy as possible.
Bradley has a great campus located near both downtown Peoria and the shopping centers and malls. The buildings are all pretty up to date and the faculty are all very welcoming and helpful.
Good school, your academic experience is dependent on the professors you pick for the most part. The Campus itself is nice but the surrounding area leaves much to be desired. the Food is good and the dorms and campus apartment options are great, I would highly recommend the St. James Apartment complex for housing in your junior and senior years.
Bradley University was a nice, well rounded university where everyone enjoyed others company. Everyone is nice and the campus is great to involve in your adult life.
Bradley University is a great 4 year university to attend. The campus is beautiful, the student body is diverse, and the staff and faculty are helpful and engaging towards a student's success and well being.
I like the wide variety of opportunities Bradley has to offer as well as the safety and security the campus has available. Not only will you have a one on one connection with counselors but you have people that continue to push you to better yourself as a student. Bradley University truly wants to ensure success in their students as well as push their students to do the best they can do.
I really love how small and intimate Bradley campus is. I have had the best relationships with my professors and their goal is to truly help their students succeed. Also, while living on campus at University Hall, I had the best experiences! I would recommend any student to apply to Bradley University!
I am currently writing this review from the standpoint of a returning sophomore and I can honestly say that throughout the entire school year of 2017-2018 I was engulfed in the Bradley lifestyle where I was treated like family! I adore the majority of the professors and the passion for their work the instill upon their students.
Start Your Review of Bradley University
Bradley University is an extremely welcoming environment. All of my friends and professors are extremely supportive of me and each other, and I'm really proud to call Bradley my home.
I am a current student attending Bradley University, next semester will be my second year. It's not an entirely bad school, professors are nice and work well with you but campus overall isn't so well... Housing (dorms) are absolutely horrendous, they almost look like prisons and ARE definitely not worth the price they're charging. Police patrol campus which makes it seem like a safe environment.
Things I like about Bradley is the activities that they have. The fact that they have a lot of organizations gives students the chance to meet other students. I would like for there to be more diversity and more chances for the minority groups to be as dominant as the “superior” group.