Bradley University Reviews

1,034 reviews
They had everything, such as the Newman Center, Saint Mark's Church, Greek Life, 2 quad areas, and great dinning halls. The best part is that they have an awesome education program where I would be able to start it as a freshman and work in the Elementary schools right away with over 100 hours in the classroom. After the 4 years, I would be directed on the right path towards the career path that I am interested in. I didn't find anything that needed improvements and am so excited to start school in the fall of 2018!
Currently enrolled at Bradley in my first semester. Challenging but the instructor are supportive. Movies ever Saturday night.
I could not be happier about my choice to attend Bradley! Most faculty genuinely want their students to succeed. The academic environment is always very friendly and uplifting. I love that Bradley has its own police department; I never feel unsafe on campus.
Start Your Review of Bradley University
Bradley is a good engineering school that is very challenging. It is hard work, but it pays off at the end.
Bradley University is the perfect sized school with a close community filled with people who want to help you succeed. Professors care about each individual and it's a very personal experience going here.
To be honest Bradley University was never really on my list of colleges I wanted to attened But, they were the ones who gave me the most financial aid so I chose Bradley. After being here, I glad im made this decision because Bradley has such an inviting community and a diverse campus. Also classes here are pretty small and the professors here are amazing because they want you to succeed and will help you out in anyway possible. Finally, Bradley always have events going on 24/7 so there is always something to do and not get bored.
I transferred to bradley to be closer to home. It was the best decision of my life. I found the perfect major and have a great advisor. I have made friendships that will last me awhile.
Bradley University
I like Bradley University because I am able to commute easily to and from campus. The campus is not overly large and I feel I am able to communicate with other students and faculty on first name basis. The area surrounding the school offers plenty of options for nightlife, food and shopping. The campus is generally pretty safe, offering emergency buttons and hotlines for free rides around campus or requesting a person to walk with you when needed. The surrounding city further from campus also offers plenty to do. The Riverfront holds many activities during the summer and fall. Most of the faculty are also involved in the community which is nice.
Bradley University is an overall great school. The campus is in a great location and most of the restaurants are within walking distance. The professors are helpful and informative to prospective students. The engineering program is excellent and allows for students to work on real world issues.
Bradley University, in Peoria Illinois, is a remarkable place; it is a town college, so it is near different stores and restaurants. There are many activities on campus to ensure a student's enjoyment. Although it is a mid-sized school, it still has the family, close feel compared to other universities I have visited. I high suggest visiting the campus, not only because it is my first choice for education, but to experience what Bradley and Peoria have to offer.
Bradley University if a perfect school. It is a medium-sized university making it easy to get to know your professors well. The Alumni at Bradley are very involved with and supportive of the students. The social life at Bradley is fun and exciting with many opportunities to become involved. It is my home away from home!
Overall the staff and students are really nice and helpful. The campus and neighborhood is really nice as well. The one thing I didn't really like was their dorms. I felt like the dorms were tight and compact, didn't seem like much space for personal belongings.
I love the campus and how everyone is so nice. The staff is really good about helping and being there to answer any questions you might have. The food and amenities on campus are awesome. The recreation center is really awesome.
Bradley gets less credit than it deserves, I can't believe how involved this school is with your life and what goes on with you. Teachers care. It's been one semester and I already have formed amazing relationships with teachers. You will find your people here, I promise.
Bradley University is a great college because of its many great characteristics. One of its big selling points is that it is a mid-sized school. This is an advantage because it has a lot of the opportunities that a larger school would have as well as the opportunities a smaller school would have. There are not many places where one can have both kinds of opportunities at one school.
Even though Bradley University is considered a more expensive school compared to other school surrounding Illinois, Bradley is a private school which means that it can award larger amount of scholarship money and grants.
So far I am truly impressed by all of the wonderful opportunities I have had at Bradley University. All of my professors are truly amazing and devoted to helping their students understand their curriculum and teachings.
Whether a prospective student wants to study the arts, nursing, STEM, or anything in between, Bradley University is a great place to further one's knowledge and education.
My experience at Bradley University has been a great one. Everyone is friendly and willing to help you with anything you can think of. It is a great community to be a part of.
I liked my major. I think some of the general education classes were just time-fillers, but overall I love the Bradley community and love the professors in my major area.
Start Your Review of Bradley University
I love the size of Bradley University, Literally all of my professors know me by name and make me feel very welcome. I literally can email a professor and have a response in 10 min. or a day. There is so much to do at Bradley, you can never be bored with all of the clubs and activities to join as well. With being out of state it is kind of hard to be away from home but Bradley welcoming campus makes me feel so loved.
The main thing that I enjoy most about Bradley University is that I am comfortable enough to be thoroughly involved on campus while still keeping up with my studies.
Honestly Bradley caught me off guard. I did not have Bradley as my top choice, actually Loyola of Chicago was my top choice, but because of money and scholarships I ended up choosing Bradley. When I visited, I had really liked it, but I still didn't know. But suddenly this school felt like a big campus. I immediately found my people. Bradley has a CRAZY amount of student involvement. There is constantly so much going on on campus and you never have to feel stuck or anything. I had some friends who went to Loyola and their biggest complaint was that nothing ever happened and there were not parties or anything for them to do. I joined Greek Life because its such an amazing community here. Nearly half of the campus is involved in greek life, but people don't feel outside if they aren't involved in some kind of greek thing. And it's just an amazing community. I had my doubts, I'm being completely honest, but Bradley has surprised me in only the best of ways.