Bradley University Reviews

1,061 reviews
Things I like about Bradley is the activities that they have. The fact that they have a lot of organizations gives students the chance to meet other students. I would like for there to be more diversity and more chances for the minority groups to be as dominant as the “superior” group.
During my first year at Bradley University, I appreciated how the University not only expressed their interest in diversity but their extra effort in showing students what the definition of 'inclusion' is.
The people at Bradley treat you like family as soon as you step on campus. The campus is gorgeous and the perfect size. The mid sized university gives you 1 on 1 learning and big opportunities. I have seen schools with newer and bigger dorms, but they are still pretty good! Bradley is the perfect school for me, and could be for you too! With only 5400 students and an eight minute walk from one side of campus to the other everyone gets to know each other. They have an amazing gym with a salt water pool and a rock climbing wall.
Start Your Review of Bradley University
Bradley is a great small community for students. I have visited campus a few times and it has been a very welcoming experience. Staff and students were very nice and answered questions. When communicating with staff they reply quickly and are eager to assist.
Bradley, being a smaller school than a state school, allows students the opportunity to more easily connect with professors in a meaningful way. A mentor or an adviser can easily be found in any of the halls at Bradley. Additionally, getting personalized help from more bureaucratic departments like finances or class registration is easier and more productive for a student just starting to understand how to be assertive (since we all know adulting is hard). It does not lack opportunities to participate in activities and clubs and grow despite being a smaller school. Because of this, Bradley is an engaging school with a lot of benefits!
Wonderful academics and easy to get in touch with the professors. The local area has great restaurants and lots of activities to offer. I enjoy the the capability of using online classes and it makes easy to advance my degree. The advisors make it easy for you to reach them when you need to.
Bradley provided me the education to excel in life. I was able to get a very well paying ME job thanks to my grades and my degree saying Bradley on it. Bradley is definitely the place to go for a mechanical engineering degree, hands down. 26th in the country? yes please.
Bradley is an excellent choice for students looking for a mid-size private school. Its business, engineering, and nursing schools are regionally renowned and campus culture is close and connected. Beautiful campus with excellent professors and small class sizes.
Bradley is a very beautiful college. I am lucky I get to go there this fall to further my education.
Bradley so far has been a great university small private school and very accessible. Have met great friends here, but does get boring at times because if you want to get out of campus you do have to drive. People here are very nice and a lot of people know each other another good reason to attend Bradley. Being a minority here at Bradley can be an issue at times especially since it is a predominantly white institution, but you get to know the minority population here very well and are treated like family and we have a great diversity building here called the Office of Diversity and Inclusion who helps a lot with events to get to know each other.
Bradley has small class sizes which allow for plenty of one-on-one time with teachers and students. Teachers take a personal interest in students and it shows that they want all of their students to succeed. There are a lot of resources available (education, outside involvement, internships, career, etc.) if you have the drive to take advantage of them.
I loved the small feeling of Bradley's campus, it felt special to know almost anyone I passed around campus. I do think that Bradley could put more effort into focusing on the growing number of students and their needs.
Bradley has a beautiful campus with new buildings being built this year. The campus is small, and you can easily walk from one side of campus to the other in under 5 minutes. The art teachers have been amazing teachers and resources.
I am an online student in the FNP NP program. I love the professor and schools seeming effort at ensuring the online students recieve as close to an in-the-classroom feel as possible. The due dates and style of writing from class to class is very similar and the professors respond quickly to questions.
I am not fully on board with their spacing of classes for full-time students as it seems slow in some semesters and too much work in others.
Bradley University is a great school. It is like its own little community. Being from a small town, it has a similar feeling as living in a small town. Always seeing someone you know.
It is an average experience, nothing too exciting. The school is okay and the curriculum is challenging, which is a good thing.
I began as an education major. The education program was a sort of mess, working on the transition to common core. Many students in the 4 year education program ended up becoming 5th years. I changed to Computer science, the program is wonderful very helpful, teachers are always willing to work on understanding in office hours. The campus is beautiful, lots of places to study.
Start Your Review of Bradley University
I really like the small class size and everyone is very friendly. It had a family feel to it. The instructors know you by name and you are not just a number.
I have not yet been here but researching about this college many of the things that caught my interest were the variety of programs they had to offer and the diversity. Also where its located its kind of a good distance from my house, I also like how they have the sports because I am a very athletic person and very active and I will be very interactive with many people.
Ugly campus in a dangerous, run-down area. It's not safe to walk off campus at night due to gun violence. Bad on-campus and off-campus housing. Dining service food is inedible. Minimal dining in area. Professors are incompetent and/or unqualified. Some of the students can barely write in complete sentences. Classes are painfully wrong and the administration sucks at scheduling. Classes are at weird times, so count on having early morning and evening classes. Degrees take ridiculous numbers of credit hours for the major so don't count on any electives if you want a minor. The rec center is nice, but it's always full of professors and it's awkward to run into them. You won't find friends unless you at least drink. Tons of weed on campus, plus some hard drugs. Do not choose Bradley for any reason.