As a mid-sized university with 5,400 students, Bradley provides students with resources not available at most small colleges including Division I sports, state-of-the art facilities and great academic variety. This size also allows Bradley to offer small classes and a student-faculty ratio of 12:1.
In addition to liberal arts and sciences, academic programs include business, communications, education, engineering, fine and performing arts, health sciences and technology. Innovative and well-recognized programs include cybersecurity, data science, entrepreneurship, game design, music and entertainment industry, direct-entry nursing, sports communication and physical therapy.
Located less than three hours from Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis, the 84-acre campus is located in a historic residential neighborhood just one mile from downtown Peoria; the largest metropolitan area in downstate Illinois.
Bradley University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.76 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.86 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.45 responses