Bradley University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.56 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.73 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.45 responses
Bradley University Reviews
Bradley, being a smaller school than a state school, allows students the opportunity to more easily connect with professors in a meaningful way. A mentor or an adviser can easily be found in any of the halls at Bradley. Additionally, getting personalized help from more bureaucratic departments like finances or class registration is easier and more productive for a student just starting to understand how to be assertive (since we all know adulting is hard). It does not lack opportunities to participate in activities and clubs and grow despite being a smaller school. Because of this, Bradley is an engaging school with a lot of benefits!
I love the environment at Bradley! The campus is beautiful and it is easy to feel at home. Roaming off campus can feel risky however. The "Bradley Bubble" makes it easy to not leave, but I encourage you to experience the rest of Peoria with friends. The dorms are great (except Wyckoff) and the Student Center is a life saver. It's easy to meet new people and make friends with the social activities planned within the first few days of arriving on campus. Getting involved in a sorority was a really good idea for me personally and I think students should at least try rushing. I met my closest friends in my sorority and I do not regret joining my house. I recommend meeting your roommate on the sights they provide, my experience with random roommates was not great. Get involved quickly, it will make it much easier to make friends and keep them. Bradley is an amazing place full of amazing people and amazing professors.
The people at Bradley treat you like family as soon as you step on campus. The campus is gorgeous and the perfect size. The mid sized university gives you 1 on 1 learning and big opportunities. I have seen schools with newer and bigger dorms, but they are still pretty good! Bradley is the perfect school for me, and could be for you too! With only 5400 students and an eight minute walk from one side of campus to the other everyone gets to know each other. They have an amazing gym with a salt water pool and a rock climbing wall.