Bradford School - Pittsburgh Reviews

THIS SCHOOL IS A JOKE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING HERE!!! I wish I was more informed about this school before even coming here. It is a total waste of money and the only thing I regret in my whole entire life. The curriculum is a joke, for one. You have to dress "business casual" and that i was informed on on the first day of school. This feels just like high school but even worse. Don't get me started on the Dorm life.......... YOU LIVE IN A BOX WITH 4 OTHER PEOPLE AND EXPECTED TO LIVE COMFORTABLY! THE UNCLEANLINESS OF THIS BUILDING IS HORRIBLE! overall please do more research before making a college selection. I wish I did more research before coming here. The staff is literally a joke. You can't take Bradford serious at all.Feels like its a program offered to inmates..
My experience with Bradford School was amazing. The staff made me feel comfortable and confident that I can achieve what I want if I put in the effort. My administrator was sweet and personally showed me around the school and explained everything to me. She took the time to talk to me about every class I would be taking. She helped me with all of my application work and gave me information on scholarships. I love that the school is in Station Square because it is a well known place in Pittsburgh and easy to get there. It's a small school that helps you finish a lot sooner than a traditional 4 year college. I highly recommend checking it out.
One day we colored a picture, and we waste time every day breathing. Hate it.
Start Your Review of Bradford School - Pittsburgh
Its alright, we dont have a food program. You have to buy everything you need on your own. I have to find transportation to class. Wifi is Terrible????.
Some ok kids but mostly kids who didnt take SATs
Waste, huge waste of time and money.
Teachers will do snapchat with u. Overall a joke of a school
8-1 daily class. With a lunch break in there....yeah, a joke
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MONEY OR EFFORT AT THIS JOKE OF A SCHOOL. ITS A JOKE. THE ADMINISTRATION IS A JOKE.
Online courses allow for a more individualized learning experience.
The school offers a variety of courses all taught by people who have worked in that field.
The class workload is very manageable and the courses are more than just gen-eds.
The school works very hard to maintain good job placement. They will help you get jobs well after you have graduated.
My school is located in the center of station square. This allows for a major diversification of foods and activities.
The school offers multiple libraries as well as computer labs to all of its students.
The student body as a whole all want the same thing from life, to succeed.
The entire process of enrollment was very simple.
Start Your Review of Bradford School - Pittsburgh
Haven't met my classmates yet.
The representative at this school was extremely helpful. She made sure that all my paperwork was done and correct and helped me when I ran into a reevaluation of my status.
This school helps with job placement permanently. Even 20 years down the road