Bradford School - Columbus is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bradford School - Columbus
After Bradford School - Columbus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Bradford School - Columbus Reviews
Review Bradford School - Columbus
The program's here are great and the teachers seem to actually care about the student's grades but there are a lot of issues with the main staff. An example includes that they have knowledge of students who use illegal substances on campus and despite their zero tolerance drug policy, they continue to allow it.
We are required to do an externship before we graduate which helps us get ready for our job in an actual vet clinic, not just in a learning environment.
Bradford School taught me hands-on in the carrer feild that i want to be in. Not only was it hands-on they had live animals to take care of and weeks where they switch out who was on kennal duty.