1. Columbus, OH
  2. 2 Year

Bradford School - Columbus Reviews

Bradford School taught me hands-on in the carrer feild that i want to be in. Not only was it hands-on they had live animals to take care of and weeks where they switch out who was on kennal duty.
We are required to do an externship before we graduate which helps us get ready for our job in an actual vet clinic, not just in a learning environment.
Having animals on site is great because of the hands on experience that isn't offered everywhere.
Review Your College
The program's here are great and the teachers seem to actually care about the student's grades but there are a lot of issues with the main staff. An example includes that they have knowledge of students who use illegal substances on campus and despite their zero tolerance drug policy, they continue to allow it.
Required shadow days and externships
  • Value
Friends say hard to transfer credits.
40 in my class, all female.
Bought books I wasn't aware of. Helpful guidance
  • Value
No athletics. Nice research library.
  • Campus
Apartments are nice. Animals on site=real practice
Kennel care for the animals.

Set classes.
No choice in classes. Most good teachers.Few clubs
There is a lot of diversity, and mostly everyone seems nice.
Unlike most schools, you don't don't have to take extra classes like science, etc. It focuses mainly on your career.
  • July 23 2013
  • Campus
There isn't really much to do on campus but it is close to a shopping center.
  • July 23 2013
  • Campus
I have not taken any online classes at this school yet. However, I have taken online classes at another college, Ashford University. I will say that the coursework was worth the salt. Everything was unique. It was a really practical program.
Since, I have not yet started the school I see that the resources are limitless. There is always a place to get something. However, the awesome thing is that you get to work with the same Admission Rep throughout the process.
Review Your College
What I see in coming in the front is lots of diversity. I see open communication. I see advancement. I see opportunity. I saw this all in just walking in the front door. The level of acceptance to everyone is phenomenal.
The number one thing that sets this school apart from others is the productivity that yields from the development of a nice business portfolio as you walk in door to the time you graduate. You start this school. You shadow an attorney. You later train in externship, and you have a job. Hence, your career begins and you are holding a degree in less than 24months.
  • Campus
When I went for my tour I did see the computer labs I would be using to complete my classes. The nice thing about it I was able to meet those persons responsible for printing on campus, and creating network liability. I was explained to that I need to be open to ask for help. Help will always be available, because the college staff want the students to succeed.