Bowling Green State University Reviews

2,203 reviews
My recent time at bowling green has been a great experience. I the campus is very nice. The faculty and staff there are wonderful and are very helpful and understanding. And the student life there is extraordinary, there so much things there to experience as student.
I love it! The only person I've ever had an issue with has been my adviser thus far but that's still understandable.
BGSU has been my home the past two years! I love it and would not want to attend any other university! It has allowed me to grow and experience new things! Love BGSU
Review Bowling Green State University
An astounding school. Despite many of the buildings on campus grounds being a tad old, it is still fully able to provide a wonderful college experience. The professors are experts in their field, having had years of experience. The dorms where a student would live in are quite comfortable. Usually sharing the dorm with a few others, the provided loft beds are comfortable and allow ample space in the specific rooms. The food services are quite superb, having several restaurants on and by campus and having several eateries within the cafeterias. You have a large variety of choices.
Bowling Green State University is in a city that revolves around the university. It definitely has a large party scene and there are several clubs that students can walk to downtown. The classes are engaging and most of the professors really put forth a good effort and make the education count. The one-campus food is not great, but there are several other restaurants around town where you can eat.
So far my experience had been mixed. As an independent student I have faced discrimination and difficulty from administrators, faculty, and staff. As I can put it, I have enjoyed my academic experience but in no way shape or form have I enjoyed the administrative experience. Yes, that isn't supposed to be enjoyable in the first place, but it's not supposed to make your college experience and living hell. As of recently my academic experience is not going well either. I suffer from multiple disabilities which are ignored by certain staff members and faculty. I honestly do not know how this will end.
The school is wonderful and full of opportunities for students. There are many classes to take to help students achieve the very best, as well as a multitude of clubs that anyone can join. There is also a wonderful LGBTQ+ community on campus that offers support for those that identify as queer.
Bowling Green State University located in a small town. However, it is always on the edge of innovation and has many nationally recognized programs. The people are what really make BGSU such a great place to be.
I got accepted in MArch at BGSU. I took a tour on campus online and am grateful for my new journey in graduate school. It will be money well spent since it's one of the affordable state schools in Ohio . The cost is fair for the education I will receive. It isn't the most beautiful city, but it is close to places I'd want to go. The staff is helpful and intelligent. Some of my grad classes are awesome, and for the most part, the program gave me the tools I needed to succeed after graduation.
This is my first year here, and I love it. I have made many friends and have become very involved on campus. The professors are great and truly care about their students.
The professors care about you and are willing to help. The students on campus are so welcoming and friendly. There are so many campus organizations that there is no excuse to not be involved somewhere on campus. I cannot imagine being anywhere else.
Bowling Green is a wonderful inclusive school with programs for everybody! You can always find your place, which really makes BG feel like home.
Bowling Green State University is an awesome school. I am a second generation Falcon. This is a great university in a great college town. They have amazing clubs, sports, and programs to be a part of. You could never get bored around here. There is always something to do. They have a great academic standing and are up to date on all resources needed to survive college.
I really love the campus and the student body is wonderful. I stay in Offenhauer and the dorm is absolutely beautiful. The staff here is a joy to talk to when there is an issue. My only complaint is the wifi and the schedualing system for classes.
Bowling Green is a great place to make close connections with people that will make your four years so much more memorable.
Everyone at Bowling Green State University is friendly and willing to help you with anything and everything. Bowling Green State University is just right size for a University/ Campus for the average first year student transitioning into the feel of a college campus.
Bowling Green is a great school, but there are issues. We preach diversity, but have moments where hate crimes are not handled correctly. Overall, we do a pretty good job though. Also, the housing selection can be a little wonky, but none of the housing on campus is truly horrible. I love it here and am BEYOND proud to call myself a BGSU Falcon.
Review Bowling Green State University
I like Bowling Green because it has allowed me to excel in my academics but I don't really like it because it's not as inclusive as they make it seem to be. Also there is nothing to do on campus and its hard to get involved.
It has so many residence halls and a wide diversity. They have so many groups to be apart of to supplement your major and the advisors are amazing!
Bowling Green State University is a very okay campus. It is not the best and it is not the worst. There are professors that care, and others who rarely show up. There are some great resources at Bowling Green State University.