Bowling Green State University Reviews

2,297 reviews
It’s an amazing campus and and the entire faculty’s goal is to help their students succeed! Everyone is super kind and it is obvious that every person with the college is whole heartedly invested with the school and it’s students.
Everything was pretty good, I would recommend this school to anyone. The only thing that wasn’t the best is the choice of food at the dining halls. They need to change up there menu to have more food on there that everyone likes to eat
I like the people on the campus and the vibe it puts out. But there is not enough housing nor is it high enough quality housing. The academics are pretty average and there isn't a ton of diversity.
Start Your Review of Bowling Green State University
I am going into my third year at this university. Every year I have made new friends and new connections. I participate in multiple activities on campus such as Voice At BGSU Concert Choir and The Miss Black and Gold Scholarship Pageant. I won Miss Gold in the pageant and felt so proud of myself because I never did anything like that before. Overall, I love how welcoming everyone is and how clean the campus is. On the other hand, I would like to see a little more diversity in the students and professors.
BGSU is a very safe, well-rounded school! There are many opportunities held here, along with tremendous diversity and an all-around family feel. I would not change anything.
Overall, Bowling Green State University is a great school. The school caters to those majoring in Business. The campus is pretty safe, although there is not much to do for fun.
I absolutely adore my school. I have only been at Bowling Green for one year and I am moving onto to my second and I could not be more excited ti see what the new year holds for me.
Bowling Green is a great school to attend. Good size, great environment, good quality education. I am so thankful I decided to go to BGSU because of all the amazing people I have met and the experiences I have had so far.
Bowling green is a wonderful place when it comes to the the education. Although it might not be the biggest school with the most people but it is a great community to be in and to be around. The school is pretty much a big family. If you feel like you want to go to a d1 school and not be too overwhelmed with the big community bgsu would be the choice for you.
Everything about this university is great, other than the administration. They have taken out the bookstore, you know where you buy your textbooks for a class in order to succeed. So unfortunately for students, you will be seen as merely a dollar sign to the administration of BGSU. Other than that the university is great.
It's a great experience, and the campus is really nice! The people were all very kind and informational, along with the speakers that were there. Everything was made simple and i appreciate it.
This college has a beautiful campus and helpful staff. I would like to see a more student/ user-friendly website interface, especially when researching specific program and class requirements/details.
Went to BGSU as an special student and I had the most amazing experience of my life. Professors are great! The only bad thing it is too far from interships and the airport.
Bowling Green State University has a big campus but it is not overwhelming. After awhile, the whole campus starts to feel like home, and you feel like you belong.
When I visited earlier this year, it was a very open and warm welcome. I honestly loved the set up of the campus. Everyone welcomed me with open arms and the school from what I had heard was good. I am not going to attend but it is definitely a very good school.
What I like about BGSU is the campus. It is not too small, or too big. Everything is easy to get to, and we also have shuttle busses that can take us where ever we need to go on campus, if it is too cold or raining. The other thing I like about it is how everyone is really friendly here, the students and the professors. If you have a question about where something is, anyone would be glad to help. I also work on campus so they are very flexible with your class schedule. They do not require students to work many hours during the week because they understand that we have homework to get done and other important things to take care of. The area is very rural. It is not in the big city areas like many other universities, which is what i like about it. The only time it is backed up with traffic is when it is move in day or move out day. I would recommend this university to anyone because it is friendly and small.
I love Bowling Green State University! It is such an amazing and beautiful campus. Even though the weather isn't all that great in Bowling Green, that doesn't stop the students of doing different things. Downtown is so close to campus and it allows the students to try local restaurants and go to cute boutiques. In addition, the student life on campus is a wonderful. There are so many student organizations that a ton of people are apart of and they also have greek life which is amazing community. Bowling Green is a wonderful place and I fell in love with it when I first visited the campus. Once I stepped on campus, I knew I wanted to be a falcon at Bowling Green State University.
Start Your Review of Bowling Green State University
It's okay here. It's regular school but not as much fun as i thought. The work load isnt bad either, but it's only my freshman year.
I enrolled at Bowling Green State University in the Fall of 2012. I originally planned to attend this school because of my best friend who was also accepted to BGSU, but she ended up not attending. I was scared to attend by myself - but my opening weekend group slowly immersed me into what would become my new home. Friendships formed, clubs were joined, and classes were attended (most of them) and I was able to grow into the person I am today. Joining a sorority helped give me leadership opportunities, such as being the Philanthropy chair and planning events to benefit Autism Speaks. This leadership opportunity was a key topic of discussion during my job interview for being a special educator. BGSU has so many opportunities to take advantage of.
It's great! There are no major complaints except in one dorm, Kreischer, there is no airconditioning and very little insulation. It gets very hot and very cold.