High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.171 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.170 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.170 responses
Most Popular Majors
Special Education and Teaching233 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities99 Graduates
Rhetoric and Composition89 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management88 Graduates
Human Development81 Graduates
Graphic Communications80 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.202 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.231 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.120 responses
Bowling Green State University Reviews
I love Bowling Green State University! It is such an amazing and beautiful campus. Even though the weather isn't all that great in Bowling Green, that doesn't stop the students of doing different things. Downtown is so close to campus and it allows the students to try local restaurants and go to cute boutiques. In addition, the student life on campus is a wonderful. There are so many student organizations that a ton of people are apart of and they also have greek life which is amazing community. Bowling Green is a wonderful place and I fell in love with it when I first visited the campus. Once I stepped on campus, I knew I wanted to be a falcon at Bowling Green State University.
I attended BGSU in my freshman year. At first, the adjustment was really different and difficult. However, I would suggest getting involved and putting yourself out there will assist you in making new friends. On campus clubs, recreational / intramural sports and other on-campus activities are a great way to get in the scene! Also, if you can, I would suggest getting a part time job on campus; after all who enjoys not having any money! On the other hand, I would love to see more diversity, if I had to give diversity a rating, I'd say an average C. In addition, I think they should also have more fun and exciting things and event on campus or locally for students to enjoy, I mean after all what are we paying for?! All in all, I enjoyed my year at BGSU with making friends and being involved on campus.
BG is great! The faculty are helpful; whether for a passing question, or working with me for extended periods of time. They've encouraged me about goals I want to pursue, big or small. My teachers have been fantastic, as well; they're enthusiastic about their subjects and always willing to help students out if they don't understand the material. The courses themselves have challenged me intellectually, which I appreciate. I'm impressed by the wide range of clubs. It's also great to have so many Christian groups on campus; I never feel uncomfortable about my faith. I can always find something I like to eat at the dining areas, which is an impressive feat. I have had no issues with my housing and the campus feels safe, which I really appreciate since I've had to walk around at night a few times. The only thing I would wish to change is the BG website. Although it's really helpful when you know what you're doing; it can be extremely hard to navigate. Overall, BG has been phenomenal!