Bowie State University Reviews

1,011 reviews
Bowie State is a fun place to be, it is a very friendly campus. Everyone here is iwlling to help you whenever you need it.
On my visit at Bowie state University, I experienced so much diversity. Everyone was full of joy and the campus was really clean and a safe environment. during the tour there was so many helpful people, I felt comfortable asking a lot of questions and getting great feedback.
I like that Bowie State university is an hbcu college and the professors there actually take time out to teach their students. The area is very clean and the buildings are very new and they give everyone great opportunities to get things done. They help students in need and they are very caring. Bowie State have great sports and they have an amazing track and field.
Review Bowie State University
I like Bowie mostly because of the tuition and the student life. You meet some great people here and its just very calm.
the people are great! the school spirit is very good. professors seem interested and willing to help. the upperclassmen are helpful.
I attended orientation and enjoyed how the teachers were and students. They were so helpful. The food was okay and the environment seemed very safe.
Bowie is a outstanding University/ school. I like what Bowie State stands for and has to offer to the students, their students. I picked Bowie for my undergrad after completing community college because i knew that the professors there would be very helpful and play an important role in preparation of my career. Another reason i love Bowie because it is a commuter school and the tuition is reasonable compared to bigger universities. I love Bowie and there is so much to learn and get from there everyday is a memorable experience.
The professors here are great, you will really learn a lot from them if you just apply yourself in class. In turn, the professors can show you the way to many opportunities. However, the institution itself can do better. Meaning the faculty could be more considerate of students, friendlier, happier, etc.
I'm currently going into my sophomore year here at the illustrious Bowie State University. I' am a Criminal Justice major and I' am in love with their Criminal Justice program.
What I like about Bowie State University is that everyone is kind of like a family and most of the professors at the school want to make sure every student completely understands the work.
Excellent college. Bowie may be a HBCU bit there is a lot of diversity on campus containing almost all of the ethnic groups and religions. The professors are great and atmosphere is family/friend like. There is always someone willing to help you out when needed to grasp the bit of info that you didn't understand. Many Students have left bowie more than ready in their field thanks to all of the academic program, resources, faculty on campus.
At the end of the day I love my University, after dealing with everything, it was one of the best expierances.
Overall Bowie State University is a good University but like anything else it is not perfect. The classrooms could be a little bit more updated. The dorms could have more air when it is hot and heat when it is cold, but other than that everything else is pretty great.
Bowie is a really great school, filled with wonderful people and great experiences. Bowie excels in the areas of academics, athletics, and community service. The campus is small and convenient, it takes little to no time at all to travel between classes, the cafeteria, and dorm rooms. The students and staff are friendly and welcoming. Bowie is affordable and extremely worth attending. I love how student oriented the staff at Bowie are. The genuinely want to see every student succeed and will go above and beyond to make sure students do succeed. However the cafe could have more food options. The current options are slim to none.
Bowie State University, overall, is a good school. Having a beautiful campus, there is always something to do but, it's only what you make of it. I would like to see more food options and late night food places.
It is and overall great school. You have to make the best of your time there. A great atmosphere to be in.
Comfortable campus. Feels like family. Questionable choices in safety enforcement. Food could be better.
Review Bowie State University
I have an excellent experience with Bowie State University. My classes and professors are great. This has been one of the best experiences of my life.
Bowie State University is a very welcoming college with some impressive professors that encourage a diverse thinking style.
Bowie State University well where do I start? The school itself is spilt into sections on one side you have all the people who are just there to be there, then you have people who are trying to transfer out the school (various reasons), and lastly you have those who are actually working with the school to build a career for themselves. Let me not forget about the residence halls... all but two are substandard and a waste of money.