Bowie State University Reviews

Bowie is a really great school, filled with wonderful people and great experiences. Bowie excels in the areas of academics, athletics, and community service. The campus is small and convenient, it takes little to no time at all to travel between classes, the cafeteria, and dorm rooms. The students and staff are friendly and welcoming. Bowie is affordable and extremely worth attending. I love how student oriented the staff at Bowie are. The genuinely want to see every student succeed and will go above and beyond to make sure students do succeed. However the cafe could have more food options. The current options are slim to none.
Bowie State University, overall, is a good school. Having a beautiful campus, there is always something to do but, it's only what you make of it. I would like to see more food options and late night food places.
It is and overall great school. You have to make the best of your time there. A great atmosphere to be in.
Review Bowie State University
Comfortable campus. Feels like family. Questionable choices in safety enforcement. Food could be better.
I have an excellent experience with Bowie State University. My classes and professors are great. This has been one of the best experiences of my life.
Bowie State University is a very welcoming college with some impressive professors that encourage a diverse thinking style.
Bowie State University well where do I start? The school itself is spilt into sections on one side you have all the people who are just there to be there, then you have people who are trying to transfer out the school (various reasons), and lastly you have those who are actually working with the school to build a career for themselves. Let me not forget about the residence halls... all but two are substandard and a waste of money.
Bowie State has an excellent environment although I do not attend here just yet, I'm excited to become a bulldog. The staff is so nice and communicates very sufficient.
I absolutely love Bowie State. Although I am a fourth-generation bulldog, I came from a small high school and was extremely nervous about attending BSU. Let me tell you, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! The academics are given to you in a way that may be challenging, but they push you to do your best. The bonds between students and faculty is unbreakable. I would definitely recommend attending Bowie State University.
Bowie State University has really opened my eyes to the world around me. The Bowie state Community genuinely cares about the students, and is always providing opportunities for students to challenge themselves and to grow not only as students but as human beings as well.
I am a new transfer student to Bowie State University, so far I am enjoying the campus. Everyone is nice, when I needed help finding a building or a class everyone I asked questions were super helpful. I am looking forward to finishing my undergrad years here!
From attending Bowie State University, I can honestly say the environment is great for anyone who wants to have fun inside and outside of the classroom. While in my communications class last semester, I truly enjoy7ed learning about communications because of how the discussions we had really challenged my thoughts. Also outside of the classroom the school had many different activities going on everyday which made it fun. I remember one day they even had a movie out on the lawn. So much fun!
The atmosphere is very welcoming. I will always consider Bowie State my second home. The professors actually care about your well being and your success. I love that my professors want to see me succeed just as much as I want to.
I like my school, the people are funny and the community feels like a big family. On the downside, some events aren't very organized or coordinated and the residence halls aren't the best
Bowie State University is one of the oldest Historically Black College/University (HBCU'S) and attending there has been nothing but an amazing experience. The professors give you real life scenarios and do their all to make sure you pass and retain information, if they see you are trying. The staff is always willing to help and are always helpful. The only flaw I have experience is with financial aid. They send their reminders and just the actual email extremely way too close to deadlines, leaving the student no way to find the funds. So, you have to always plan ahead and make sure your ready for anything, which in a way gets you ready for the work field and real world but still is very annoying and stressful.
I just finished my first semester of college at Bowie State University and so far, it's been great. The professors take time to provide help if needed and the environment at Bowie State University prepares it's students for the field the desire and the real world that awaits.
Bowie State University has become better each year that I've attended. The school is great academically and student/campus life is really enjoyable.
Review Bowie State University
Bowie State isn't a bad school at all, I just wish the professors were more assistive and available. It has a good variety of majors that students can choose from and advisors are very helpful when it comes to issues such a choosing a major or a particular focus. As for the parties, you have to know the right people. Campus will only be as fun as you make it.
My experience at the illustrious Bowie State University has been a great one! The professors push you to learn more, and push your academic limits. I've made great connections for later networking purposes and have made life long friends.
Bowie State is a prestigious HBCU locate in Bowie. It has a rigorous Nursing program of which I am passionately enrolled in. the Professors are very helpful and want to see you succeed. I woul like Bowie to be a tobacco free campus, a campaign me and some of my colleagues started implementing.