Boulder Massage Therapy is a private college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 124 undergraduate students. Boulder Massage Therapy alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,700.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Boulder College of Massage Therapy
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Boulder College of Massage Therapy
- NGMassage Therapy Institute of Colorado
- 2 Year
- Denver, CO
- 1 review
- B-Northeastern Junior College
- 2 Year
- Sterling, CO
- 172 reviews
- C+Arapahoe Community College
- 2 Year
- Littleton, CO
- 608 reviews
- C+Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
- 4 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,227 reviews
Boulder College of Massage Therapy Reviews
I am very happy at BCMT. The facilities on campus are nice and there are many resources available to us including a bookstore, counseling center, student lounge, student clinic, library, massage tables and massage supplies.
Student's Technology Lab – The school has a small library with 6 computer stations, a copy machine and plenty of books! They don't offer wireless internet to students, though.
I would rate this school as such because the course schedule is very set. There is no scheduling around your own personal schedule. And because of the nature of the program the credits are not transferable.