Boulder Massage Therapy is a private college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 124 undergraduate students. Boulder Massage Therapy alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,700.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.3 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.3 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.3 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Boulder College of Massage Therapy
- NGMassage Therapy Institute of Colorado
- 2 Year
- Denver, CO
- 1 review
- BNortheastern Junior College
- 2 Year
- Sterling, CO
- 185 reviews
- CArapahoe Community College
- 4 Year
- Littleton, CO
- 660 reviews
- C+Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
- 4 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,314 reviews
Boulder College of Massage Therapy Reviews
I am very happy at BCMT. The facilities on campus are nice and there are many resources available to us including a bookstore, counseling center, student lounge, student clinic, library, massage tables and massage supplies.
Student's Technology Lab – The school has a small library with 6 computer stations, a copy machine and plenty of books! They don't offer wireless internet to students, though.
I would rate this school as such because the course schedule is very set. There is no scheduling around your own personal schedule. And because of the nature of the program the credits are not transferable.