Located in the heart of historic Boston, BU is a private teaching and research university ranked #39 among Best Global Universities. With 10 undergraduate schools and colleges, 250 majors and minors, more than 650 global courses, $1 million in research funding for undergraduates, and 100+ study abroad programs, the academic opportunities at BU are vast and varied. Thanks to thousands of research and internship opportunities—in the US and abroad—BU graduates are well prepared to lead in an interconnected world. In fact, BU graduates are ranked #6 globally for employability.
Boston University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.183 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.192 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.192 responses
Business Administration and Management878 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies213 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication159 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies155 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering146 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy134 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering131 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.241 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.283 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.133 responses
Boston University Reviews
It is also convenient that BU is located in a fairly big city surrounded by other colleges. Student clubs are also very abundant here.