Boston Architectural College Reviews

I have learned a lot while attending the school, although project are mostly based within the boston neighbourhoods. There is a lot of open discussion about projects outside the boston area. Good learning space
Boston Architectural college has great qualities in their way of education and there are some wonderful teachers who are very supportive but it is hard to find someone to speak to when needed help and certain teachers are very biased
First I love the city where this university is located and the education is exceptional, they have everything related with design and architecture which I like and also the professors were very helpful in my process of application. I really recommend this university to all the students interested in these careers.
Start Your Review of Boston Architectural College
You won't get passed as the years they said because the course is very intensive and they want you to earn not just credit, but also hours and skills. Except you have extra support from your family then it's really hard to achieve their goal. You need more time to graduate and the school won't give you many support. They just keep asking you for a lot of stuff and not helping that much. Except you've tons of energy to spend otherwise don't choose this school.
It can be difficult to juggle work and school, and some of the professors are not always reachable, but I feel like my education here was quality and I am learning a lot.
For me, the name of the game is becoming a registered architect. BAC is the fast track to that goal. I am getting practice hours while getting my accredited degree. I am also eligible to take my Registration Exams during school, where most schools you need the accredited degree before you are eligible.

The staff and faculty are responsive, dedicated and engaging. All of the resources are catered towards architecture, unlike other places where your tuition funds other departments.
They are quick and helpful in the admissions department. I am currently an applicant to the school. They offer a great deal to you as a student and alumni. I can not wait to be apart. This is a school that makes excellence a priority and that a school worth going to.
Great choice for online masters program. I did a lot of research on other schools and Boston Architectural College was the best choice for me. Besides being NCAARB certified and having a great curriculum you get to go to Boston every semester. Boston! One of the greatest cities in this great country.
It's a great school for architecture and design. It is very focused on architecture and not as much for interior architecture. The school itself is small and there aren't enough computers for all the students to use. There aren't any sports teams which is kind of a downfall. It would be nice to have faster running computers as well.
The securities are the best.
It is has its faults but overall the experience continues.
Can't complain, would recommend if it is a choice.
Its great and mostly what I wanted. Can't complain.
Students who do the work will def. Find work in their career
It seems to work good
Still finding things out about the school as I am a student here and so far it has been okay but like I said still learning.
We don't have athletics at our school
Start Your Review of Boston Architectural College
Within my first semester I can say I learned more than I thought possible(in comparison to that of Framingham State). They work so hard in making sure that students learn the key points to becoming an architect.
It's literally actually the worst. This school couldn't design a shoebox if they tried. Firing their president, closing buildings is just the beginning of this train wreck.
If you live near the school it will be quite expensive, but very convenient for places to eat and things to do. Most people live 15-45 min. away from school in the surrounding Boston area.