Boston Architectural College Reviews

It can be difficult to juggle work and school, and some of the professors are not always reachable, but I feel like my education here was quality and I am learning a lot.
For me, the name of the game is becoming a registered architect. BAC is the fast track to that goal. I am getting practice hours while getting my accredited degree. I am also eligible to take my Registration Exams during school, where most schools you need the accredited degree before you are eligible.

The staff and faculty are responsive, dedicated and engaging. All of the resources are catered towards architecture, unlike other places where your tuition funds other departments.
They are quick and helpful in the admissions department. I am currently an applicant to the school. They offer a great deal to you as a student and alumni. I can not wait to be apart. This is a school that makes excellence a priority and that a school worth going to.
Start Your Review of Boston Architectural College
Great choice for online masters program. I did a lot of research on other schools and Boston Architectural College was the best choice for me. Besides being NCAARB certified and having a great curriculum you get to go to Boston every semester. Boston! One of the greatest cities in this great country.
It's a great school for architecture and design. It is very focused on architecture and not as much for interior architecture. The school itself is small and there aren't enough computers for all the students to use. There aren't any sports teams which is kind of a downfall. It would be nice to have faster running computers as well.
The securities are the best.
It is has its faults but overall the experience continues.
Can't complain, would recommend if it is a choice.
Its great and mostly what I wanted. Can't complain.
Students who do the work will def. Find work in their career
It seems to work good
Still finding things out about the school as I am a student here and so far it has been okay but like I said still learning.
We don't have athletics at our school
Within my first semester I can say I learned more than I thought possible(in comparison to that of Framingham State). They work so hard in making sure that students learn the key points to becoming an architect.
It's literally actually the worst. This school couldn't design a shoebox if they tried. Firing their president, closing buildings is just the beginning of this train wreck.
If you live near the school it will be quite expensive, but very convenient for places to eat and things to do. Most people live 15-45 min. away from school in the surrounding Boston area.
The BAC is located right on Newbury Street so Boston is your personal cafeteria. There are many options to choose from with a variety of price ranges. As long as you avoid Newbury Street and explore the side streets you will never break the bank to hard and will normally leave happy.
Start Your Review of Boston Architectural College
We have first Friday where every month there is a small party, but many people don't go as the food is just okay. The only other time the school throws a party is the end of the year Parti in the spring. It's a formal occasion where you dress up, eat good food, and can have drinks at the open bar. It's most likely the only time everyone truly comes together.
The guards at the school are normally quite nice. They always greet you when you come in and ask you about your day. In addition if you need anything or have a question about something they will quickly help you.
In the end I always end up getting my financial aid. However you have to call them multiple times and remind them to do their job. It's also quite common to not receive your financial aid until quite late into the semester. Many of my friends always have problems with receiving financial aid as the office doesn't make an easy process at all. The only thing to do is cc every head in the department and then continually call them in order to get what you need.