Bossier Parish Community College Reviews

This is a great school to go to if you want to be independent but still have time for yourself or other activities around the campus. The teacher is great! There are a lot of different activities around the campus and also athletic activities to do. The school has a variety of majors and minors so if you do not know what you want to do, then you have many to chose from. This school has a great nursing program with nursing teachers that know what they are talking about. This school is way better than a four-year university by far!! I think you would love it!!
The professors are straightforward, and everyone is friendly. The staff work very hard to keep the campus (mostly floors and lawn) clean. The campus is very easy to navigate. Subway is also a bonus. However, if you are an athlete, they house you in an apartment off campus.
I played baseball at BPCC. I enjoyed every aspect of Bossier Parish except that we did not have housing.
Start Your Review of Bossier Parish Community College
Bossier Parish has a very friendly environment. The paths you can choose from are endless they range from anything in nursing to being a chef. The overall campus has a very laid back feel. There are places to hang out and study and also places in the library so you can study in quiet. Most of your classes will also have tutoring centers for them. Overall BPCC is a very good starter college.
This is a wonderful college to attend, especially for students who are new to college. Tuition is much cheaper than local schools, and staff make the application process much more manageable.
The college works with all students to help them achieve whatever their goals may be. Whether you may wish to take classes on campus or online or both there is a schedule that will fit your needs. BPCC is accepting of all type of students, whether you are just out of high school or deciding to further your education later in life.
I like that it small school, so it doesn't have many distractions, however it needs more food places and doesn't not provide transpiration for anyone outside of bossier city, and parts of Shreveport .
Bossier Parish Community College (BPCC) is a very organized school, academic-wise and campus-wise. I liked how easy it is to register for classes or get any help with doing so. As for the classes, they are great.
The professors were very helpful and understanding. I gave birth the week of final exams and they worked with me to make sure I had enough time to get everything done. I’ve only took online classes so far, and that was very good experience. The material was very clear.
My experience with Bossier Parish Community College has been very good. Being able to live at home and still get a college education is what made me choose BPCC. The staff is great and cares about the students success.
BPCC is a great college! The professors are super cool and the admissions staff is very well organized. What I like about BPCC the most is that the campus is for everyone. Everyone gets along and enjoys for the most part, the actual campus experience. Even though it is a two year college, BPCC has a ton of great majors. I couldn’t make up my mind at first about my major because it was almost like I enjoy doing a lot of things but I summed it down to just Nursing and it was pretty great! I’m transferring to a university for my sophomore year but my first year experience with them was great and I would definitely recommend any and everyone whose looking for a cheap good going college to go to BPCC.
The instructors at BPCC are awesome. They really want to help you and make sure you learn the material. Everything is in a compact area, so it's easy to get around. Just like any college, though, there just doesn't seam to be enough parking! Other than that, BPCC is great for 2 year programs and getting ready for a 4 year college.
I like Bossier Parish Community College. I get the help I need, everyone is knowledgeable and professional. I like my instructors and think this is a great school to come to if you are right out of high school or an adult re-entering the college world to start or complete your education.
I honestly didn't enjoy my experience with BPCC. The administration was tough to deal with, and I got talked to like I was stupid on more than one occasion when trying to get somethings figured out. Really wouldn't recommend.
I love that the teachers are so nice and helps you with whatever you need. The campus is very nice and calming. They have great food and great events for you to attend.
I pretty much liked everything about Bossier Parish Community College far as any changes I feel like there shouldn't be any made
I like that BPCC is a local college and has kept up with the times as far as their degree and certificate programs are concerned. They have added lots of technology related programs. The professors are really interested in how their students learn and how well they catch on. I also like that the advisors are willing to answer any oddball question that I had.
Start Your Review of Bossier Parish Community College
I like Bossier Parish Community college because it is so simple around the campus and with the instructors. It is as if I am still in high school which keeps me more focused. I can get much more one on one time and instructions but also help from the teacher than what I would if I was attending a big university. I love the fact that there isn't too much going on for me to handle. I LOVE BPCC !
My experience with BPCC has been about 50/50. The root of any problems I've had at BPCC always pertained to the lack of organization in their financial aid department. Out of all the courses I've taken, my instructors were superb and very thorough in their teaching.
During my time at Bossier Parish Community College, I personally enjoyed the atmosphere, along with the faculty and staff. I honestly felt at home along with my peers, and also felt that we had created a bond that wouldn't be broken in an academic environment. The lectures we're easy to follow along with the homework being a breeze. Anyone who is considering this college would agree with me when I say I loved it.