Boricua College Reviews

It has been amazing so far.
Its various depending how you may work and it will be back up work.
There great and helpful for not only yourself but to also pay off any funds needed.
Start Your Review of Boricua College
The courses here between the professor at this school is very helpful and has helped me pass and move forward.
The interaction here with students together and the work is great
Majoring in Human Services has always been my dream career because I have always wanted to help individuals with necessary needs that need to be situated an accomplished.
Boricua college has became a great school environment for me. Here I learned to prepare myself for an intensive career goal. I learned to write modules in a specific way and how to understand a passage for not only what it is written but for the outside world. The faculty are always on top of the students to make sure they stay on task and lead in the right path. Faculty are always understanding to certain situation where students feel they are trapped or stuck in a specific subject.

The students are well respected and have a character of helping others, and this is an environment where I know I know I can relate to because I am the same type of way as well.
It is great to be allowed to move freely without the constraints of a traditional college. Here at Boricua they work with ones one reponsibilities to accomodate both one's personal responsibilities to their educational advancement and responsibilies. Success is the one thing promised here.
From my experience their is always employment opportunities offered for students and a vast number of the staff are alumni so I personally can not expand on this issue.
One of the courses is a one on one with the main facilitator that is a professor and may be a doctor in their field. This one on one guides you through the curriculum and point out strenghts and weakness to work on. The housrs are suffieicent and they are not overbearing. during mid terms and finals each individual colloquium class gather a brunch to discuss the mid term experience and at the final, our experience during the past ful semester and our plans and hopes for the next semester. Something that we look forward to and look forward to succedding and excelling at.
Having various campuses throughout the five boro's of NYC there is a better chance to move around throughout the city and discover all the opportunities of every campus as well the diverse neighborhoods and their residents. At my campus there are information bulletin Boards on every level where there is always many new posts, updates, career opportunities posted, every day. During any award ceremnony all campus' are invited to attend where the atmosphere is cordial and one feels at home, like they belonged to the campus. All are treated as one school.
Boricua College has some of the most knowledgable and experienced professor's any student will need. They teach using the regular textbooks yet create an atmoshpere where te student feels like they have actually been there, when we are learning history as an example such as during the american revolution and all the debate's that arose out of that decision to revolt against the british king. When it is poerty and culture of the past 40 years written by our local poets we get to delve into the history of the poets as well as their surroundings and stuggles.
My first year at Boricua was eye opening, considering the myths that abound concerning colleges and the college experience. Everyday of class there was another new experience to look forward to. Here during the first semester all students must recieve the Perceptual Development 1 course that allows the students to visit the five boroughs and attend events that are offered. Occasionally these events are created inhouse, where possible to help develop critical thinking as well as a better understanding of subjects that are on the schedule, such as in arts,culture,differences in society. It is a great school for people like myself that have not attended a classroom in over 34 years.
There are no online courses at Boricua
Career center, alumni network are non existent.
Class sizes are very small.
The alumni network is nonexistent and I do not see any recruitment going on.
Start Your Review of Boricua College
The modules take a lot of work, but once you get those done the rest of the semester is a breeze.
It's a great school and a different experience. If you want an individualized experience this is the school to go with. If you want sports teams, state of the art facilities, and full classes you might want to consider another place.
the professor are very attentive to the students needs