Boricua College Reviews

There is a lot of requirements and there is much to learn but it is overwhelming when u are working and a parent. Not much time can be spent in colloquium logs or modules, plus exams and etc etc etc....
My issue with Boricua College is Beatriz Ahorrio, and other staff that I emailed and left voicemails with that never responded to me.

Requesting an official transcript was beyond complicated, even though my payment was received! This shows the lack of care and respect some faculty have for their students. It is December and I requested an official transcript in August! Now, I was finally able to speak to Beatriz Ahorrio (after SEVERAL EMAILS requesting status with barely one word in response and leaving voicemails to other faculty) I guess my emails weren’t clear enough or the process is a bit too complicated for her. She is now going to mail it to me. I expected an apology for the wait or the lack of communication on HER part but no, she was very careless and unprofessional!!
I loved attending here. The school actually cares about students' majors while focusing on the importance of cognitive growth. I attended 3 other colleges prior, none provided the interpersonal education and services that Boricua College did. This was the only school I was able to learn without feeling like I'm just another income to an establishment. I recommend this school to those who have a hard time focusing, the classes are small. I also recommend it to those with a busy schedule, the school and teachers are flexible and understanding. A lot of writing is necessary to pass the semesters but you'll for sure learn how to write a proper essay of any size.
Start Your Review of Boricua College
Boricua college in the Manhattan campus has amazing people and facilitator are really nice especially ms. Luz Soliz she won’t give up on you I’m in the bachelor program doing human service and so far it like family there a few cons they should be more computer in the library and should move faster
Overall I can say I love my school. I love that it is small and easy to navigate. I love that we have a class called colloquium and an individual time with out facilitator. Allowing students to interact with people in the same field is incredible. You're able to speak upon your concerns and most times than not, they can give you advise because they have been through the same thing. However, I must admit there are a few things that Boricua College lacks. Such as: a gym and a counseling. These two things may seem minor but it isn't. People who live with low income depend on our schools for things we can not afford in our everyday lives. Our mental health is in jeopardy when we aren't offered the basic needs of an average student. I look forward and hope to see a change, if not for me for the future students of Boricua College.
Im a transfer student from a CUNY school and i must admit, i love this school. Its small with with less than 20 students in each class. We all treat eachother like family and help one another. The best decision i made was transfering to this school to continue higher education.
Boricua has a unique history as the first private Latino-Hispanic college on the U.S. mainland, specifically designed to meet the educational needs of Puerto Ricans and other Spanish-speaking people. Located in New York City, with its first Campus in the Brooklyn neighborhoods of Williamsburg and Greenpoint, a second Campus located in the historic Audubon Terrace of Manhattan’s Upper West Side and a third Campus in the Melrose-South Bronx section of the Bronx, the College typically enrolls over 1,200 full-time students in programs leading to an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, and Master of Science degrees.
I loved my year at Boricua College...I had some issues with some professors but that happens at any college. The SAD part is after graduation. I submitted all documentation and passed all my exams. However, AFTER FOUR MONTHS I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE COLLEGE RECOMMENDATION to obtain my certification!!!!!
My experience so far has been average. I am making the best out of what Boricua College has to offer. The college's teaching style is second to none. The college is fairly young and has made some positive strides. It still has a long way to go. I am proud to have become a student at Boricua college.
Boricua college is a Great school. Small classes professors gets to know you and your strengths and weaknesses.
Boricua college is an amazing school for anyone. It is a small school where everyone knows your name. You wouldn’t just be a number in the building. The faculty really engage in conversation with their students, like family.
Smaller classroom therefore it is easier for a facilitator to help you with your work. Everyone there is pleasant and the professor make it their business to see you succeed. Also the building is very clean
Boricua college is an amazing college the staff as well as the professors make sure you feel comfortable. Seniors make freshmen’s feel welcomed at all time. The school is surrounded with positivity makes the students strive for greatness. The students are able to work all together as a team and make the school environment feel safe. Although it would be nice if the school would be bigger so that dorms can be available. For the students who are coming out of state who are interested in the school.
Its a good school overall but according to how you pace can be different.
You definitely connect with students and proffessors according to how you are.
All you have to do is work be positive persistent a d participate and believe it or not you will get that A+
It has been amazing so far.
Its various depending how you may work and it will be back up work.
There great and helpful for not only yourself but to also pay off any funds needed.
Start Your Review of Boricua College
The courses here between the professor at this school is very helpful and has helped me pass and move forward.
The interaction here with students together and the work is great
Majoring in Human Services has always been my dream career because I have always wanted to help individuals with necessary needs that need to be situated an accomplished.