Bon Secours Nursing is a private, Catholic college located in Virginia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 237 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Bon Secours Nursing acceptance rate is 57%. The only major offered is Nursing. Graduating 50% of students, Bon Secours Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $52,100.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
- NGCentral School of Practical Nursing - Norfolk
- 2 Year
- Norfolk, VA
- 12 reviews
- CJ Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 551 reviews
- NGSentara College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Chesapeake, VA
- 30 reviews
- NGCentura College - Richmond Main
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 18 reviews
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing Reviews
I absolutely love Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing. The faculty are very helpful and passionate about what they teach. They are always willing to help their students succeed. There are a few faculty members that have become like family to me. This school offers free student tutoring. It has helped my succeed there.
Seriously one of the best choices that I've ever made. The teachers are amazing and so supportive. They prepare you for after graduation and they are so supportive.
The school is very helpful with answering questions and getting back with you. It is a Catholic based college, therefore, dress code required and you have to a little more conscious of actions as opposed to other colleges/universities. They were not going to transfer some of my credits, but after bringing in my syllabuses they accepted most of my transfer credits.