Boise State University Reviews

2,209 reviews
I love this school! The professors take their classes seriously and generally provide help outside of the classroom, and usually can be contacted through email. I feel very cared for with most of my professors, they really want to see me succeed. At the same time, though, they hold me accountable for my success.
It has a great culture that makes finding lifelong friends easy. They also have a strong academic program.
I haven't officially started my college career there yet, but I know they are already great! All of their events are so fun to go to! Their website is easy to use and they are quick to respond when I have questions!
Start Your Review of Boise State University
Boise State University is a great place for students searching for a four year degree through a big school with a small school feel. The weather here is incredible, you get to experience all four seasons. The classrooms sizes range from big lectures to smaller classes with 20-30 people. Either way instructors are so willing to help. Overall Boise State is incredible.
Everyone's so kind and helpful. I've gotten great faculty so far. The housing is pretty good other than Chaffee and Towers. They are a mess, and super old. Greek life's not everything here so it's pretty relaxed.
A very clean and forward-thinking university that made me feel like myself and people similar to me may be welcomed without hesitation.
Boise State was one of 5 choices that I had close to the end of my senior year in high school in California. I had to search beyond and make a note of all potential schools nationwide, ones that offered both a significant engineering program and ones that were cost-efficient. I happened to stumble upon Boise State, it wasn't even on my radar at the time. Having come here, of course it was a scare. It's a new transition to a new lifestyle, but within the next week I knew that my choice was the best for me. Boise State's housing code is founded upon inclusivity, cohesiveness, and a dedication to make your first year at Boise State one you will never forget. Except that their enthusiasm for students extends to all for the remainder of the time that you spend taking classes for this campus. I absolutely love it here, and I would never exchange this extremely safe, homey, and enjoyable campus for any other around the nation, let alone the world.
My overall experience here at BSU is pretty good. The teachers and fellow students aren't bad. I think my only issue is that you have to go through hoops to get something done with the financial aid office, student services, or the registrars office. It can be so frustrating to say the least.
I love Boise State because it's a small University campus which makes room for a close community with all students and some staff members.
Coming from much larger universities, I am impressed with the caliber of faculty and quality of education I am receiving. They don't offer every possible major, but they do a great job with the degrees they do offer.
my experience at Boise State University was one that was full of new experiences. I played on the club volleyball team which took 17th at nationals. it was a very safe campus with a great atmosphere. The people are very friendly and the teachers are very helpful and take the time to get to know you. The housing is very social and very helpful on making friends. Academics are challenging but nothing a little hard work cant get over.
Great atmosphere and awesome staff! Boise State really does a great job of making every student apart of the bronco family and making their transition to college comfortable and easy!
Boise State University is a good school alone from not receiving enough funds from the government. There are some good professors, but you really have to keep an eye out for them.

There are a lot of excess fees and costs that go along with any school, but that fact that there are so many is why I only gave 3 stars. BSU has a lot to improve on and making campus more accessible to full-times students should be the main goal. Ex: inexpensive parking, less costly food around campus, and a reduce of third-party costs, such as iclickers/ reef.
I like the atmosphere and the bike-friendly nature of the college. Most of the professors care about teaching and their students. I have had a few teachers in the past who should not have been teaching due to their lack of knowledge.
Boise State is very inviting, and has opportunities for all interests. Living on campus is convenient and a great way to meet new people, however, do so with caution as the quality of the meal plan isn't worth what you pay for.
Love the school spirit and whole environment of the school. Has amazing programs and everybody on campus is so nice. Such a safe school and I hope to attend there fall of 2018!!
They nickel and dime you every way they can. $400 for parking. $100 for online class fees. $400 a book. You're paying $10000 a year at least for a mediocre education.
Start Your Review of Boise State University
The professors there at Boise State are so kind and are willing to help you in any way that they can. They help the students want to achieve their goals and help them realize it too. They help the students have a sense of purpose.
I love Boise State, it is so easy to feel like you're at home. The campus is perfectly placed next to down town and it's beautiful.
Counselors and admissions were highly engaging and encouraging lining me up on a bright academic course plan. The new honors college sold me with small class size and advance opportunities for internships and career placement.