Boise State University Reviews

2,321 reviews
The teachers are absolutely wonderful here from the chemistry department to the math department and so on. They challenge me to be better and to study hard to learn the material to excel in my classes. I have not had any issues attending this school.
I went to TRiO Upward Bound for two year and it was great being able to be on campus and learn about the college during the summer. Overall the staff is very welcoming and care about what you want to do with your life.
i love the boise state university campus it was very friendly and seems like an excellent place to go to college.
Start Your Review of Boise State University
I am in my senior year here at Boise State and I can honestly say that it was the best decision I have ever had. Coming to Boise, I was able to have many opportunity's to grow and learn. I have had amazing professors who are passionate on their subjects and have helped me realized my passion and love for marketing. I have met amazing people and have had amazing experience that I am so grateful for. Boise State gave me an amazing college experience that I will cherish forever.
Boise State is an outstanding college. In terms of education professors are always willing to help you out, or do whatever is necessary for you to get the best possible understanding of the material. The people at BSU are extremely friendly. They are always willing to lend a hand or a smile. People here genuinely care about your education, your career opportunities, and your wellbeing.
It is an amazing. In my experience, however, most students answer this question last, as something of an afterthought — perhaps with the notion that the response is (or should be) self-evident. I’d bet that most applicants spend a fraction of the time answering this question that they spend on their other essays. But the answer to this question needs to be just as compelling as anything else you write.

Here are some examples of what to do and what not to do, followed up by a discussion of what made the good ones good and what would help make the not-so-good ones better. The college rocked and i love Boise.
The dorms could be better, but I love the diversity and how close we are to downtown. It's a little pricey for food and little things and the food supplied by meal plans aren't that great, but manageable.
Overall, Boise State University provides a good education and they continually strive to make the university better.
As a business major, I've had many struggles with professors. In my experience, it's pretty much up to you to teach yourself most classes, which is really frustrating considering the amount of time and money college is. Might as well have just bought the books instead of paying tuition. Most professors are experienced in their respective fields, but don't seem to try and convey that information in a way that makes sense for students. Frankly, it feels like most profs left their previous jobs to come here and wait to retire rather than trying to inspire and educate. It's discouraging trying to register for classes and seeing terrible review after terrible review for professors I have to take. I don't feel I'm getting an education worth going in debt for.
Boise State is a good school and I've loved all the classes that I have and am taking. Although I love where I am at in school right now, it was a pain to transfer to this school. It was hard to find those that could help and assist me in a smooth transition into Boise State. But now that I am finally here and the headache of getting here is gone, it is now starting to feel like a better experience.
I currently am enrolled at Boise State University for my first year of college. I am a Veteran and have had an amazing experience with the Veterans Office. There is so much information being given to me I am glad I am able to take advantage of the opportunities.
I had support at Boise State from my teachers, librarians, laboratory staff, advisors, and classmates. I was able to transfer there with little issue and got into the nursing program on the second attempt. I enjoyed the program and found it to be the most supportive program in the area since the staff listened to the students and communicated well with us on why they were handling testing or assignments the way they were. The grading and testing all seemed to match the difficulty level that was appropriate to the program and content. We integrated some of the classes with other medical disciplines like respiratory therapy and radiology. We had fantastic simulations and good skill labs. There were lots of good spaces to study as an individual and as a group. Community activities were available in the program and out of the program. There were lots of good clubs on campus. It was a safe place to learn and grow.
Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at Boise State so far. My professors have been kind and helpful, the environment of BSU is great. I am only a freshman but have only had good experiences here.
I really enjoy the urban feel for city, but it's not to big and is easy to make feel like home. The administration is easy to get along with. Every member of staff is there to insecure your success. They have many outlets for your study habits and tools to improve your college experience.
I'm planning on attending Boise State in the fall of 2019. I have visited the campus and was very impressed with the student life, academics, housing options, and overall nature of the campus!
Boise State is starting to get the recognition and starting to grow, but it still feels like a small school. Plus it's got a Blue football field, what else do I have to say!
Boise State University makes all students feel welcome. They have great programs and ways to get involved.
Start Your Review of Boise State University
I have loved being part of this campus, and this school. Nothing but good things to say about the teachers, the campus itself, the accessibility to different transportation systems, food and restaurants, and the ease of obtaining necessary things such as transcripts, id's and all the like.
Much better than my last university. Great place to focus on your major and a wonderful environment full of supportive people.
I’ll is hard if you have to jump through red tape. They have a lot. Most people are willing to help though.