Boise Bible College Reviews

My overall experience at Boise Bible College has been wonderful. The classes are relevant, the professors and staff genuinely care for the students, and the ministry training I have received has been extermely beneficial in the ministry field. While this school may not necessarily be for everyone, if you are interested in being trained, equipped, and challenged for ministry, this is the place for you!
This was an easy process. I live on campus and my job works around my school schedule. The school tries to schedule my courses on the least amount of days so I can work as much as possible.
Although I have not personally taken any online courses, the online tools the school uses are user friendly and easy to navigate
Review Your College
I checked into this prior to transferring to this school and I have not had to use the services yet but I know that when I do, they are available.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The professors are committed to each student. I feel like they know each of us by name and that although they are friendly with us, they are also hard on us so we learn the material. The classes are small so we each get personalized time with the professors.
I am interested in becoming a missionary and the womens studies courses prepare me for how to passionately and compassionately help women in other parts of the world. I have not experienced the internship prospects portion of my schooling yet but I know that the school helps prepare us for jobs outside of school
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
I never would have learned all I am learning from just sunday school classes
Boise Bible College is committed to teaching their students indepth biblical principles and facts so they can go out and inturn teach others about Christ
They are really good about making it so your class is mostly in the morning and early afternoon. This makes it really easy for students to go to school during the day and then work at night.
I am so thankful I chose to go to BBC. I could not ask for a better college experience!
Some of the kindest, encouraging and down to earth people you will ever meet.
The professors and administration work very hard to ensure that graduates and current students have a good chance at getting an internship or job!
  • Value
Sometimes the amount of busy work can be frustrating as well as the depth of assignments. But they are preparing us for careers where this is normal.
Our students are all one of a kind and the school's atmosphere really encourages everyone to just be yourself and be proud of your passions.
Our financial aid woman is heaven sent. She's always so helpful and so knowledgeable. She's very passionate about helping students get through school as debt free as they can!
  • Value
They are very on top of making sure graduates are getting out in their fields and keeping good relationships with employers to make sure their grads have a good reputation.
  • Value
My freshman and sophomore year my major underwent a major overhaul to the program. It's a lot more intensive and hands on than it was a few years ago!
Review Your College
I put that it's great because often times the academics are so rigorous it scares people away from ministry and doing what they love.
The best resource on campus other than the library is by far the professor's. They are truly the best of the best in their profession and ministry and are very helpful and very knowledgeable.
  • Campus
Our teachers often either recommend students for jobs, or they will recommend jobs to students. They often get called looking to fill a position in certain places, and the teacher will often times approach students and offer them jobs.
  • May 28 2014