Bob Jones University Reviews

I've been in the vicinity of Bob Jones for a good deal of my life, and it has made nothing but a positive impact on my life and that of many others. Its incredible teachers are working every day to help their students push their limits to academic achievement, and the college pushes past the ignorant namecalling that many people give the University ("racist,""pious," etc.) This college has the best academic and fine arts program of any other college, and I am proud of it as the school I have lived around for years.
I enjoy attending Bob Jones University. The academics are rigorous and professors truly care about each individual.
The people are all very kind. The professors generally care about your well-being, academically, socially, and spiritually. You can make friends relatively easily. Like I said most of the students are genuine and the professors definitely are. The campus is beautiful. The food is better than most campus dining halls, and there is a Chick-fil-A on campus, which is always a plus. There aren't too many drunk parties and such, but there are plenty of wholesome opportunities to have a lot of fun.
Review Bob Jones University
I had a great experience here. It's extremely safe, people are serious about academics, and you can grow a lot in your faith while you're here. The accounting program in particular is great.
Bob Jones provides a wide range of majors and opportunities for students to serve the community. Bob Jones helps their students grow mentally and spiritually.
I have had a great experience at Bob Jones University. In general the professors genuinely want to see you succeed in your college career and seek to help you grow academically and spiritually. Bob Jones has a great location in the heart of rapidly growing Greenville, SC.
The atmosphere is professional. Good faculty and staff. Helpful and personal environment. Helpful if looking for a solid biblical foundation. They are currently working on accrediation. They have strict rules but if looking for a christian education not nearly as strict as other bible colleges. Have a wide variety of liberal art choices to choose from.They also use secular textbooks that are widely used at other secular colleges so you get a good range of information and practical application
Amazing teachers that go above and beyond to prepare you for the workplace and for life! I'm enjoying attending here and growing in my faith while having tons of experience doing what I'm studying by using my talents on campus and in the community.
Loved it there, but its not perfect. Academics are super hard but they will push you. Downtown Greenville is great! Great classmates. Nice campus
As an alumnus of BJU, I am thankful for the education I received while a student. I'm also thankful for the incredible care and passion that each one of my professors put into teaching. Our faculty is second to none. They prepared me well for life.
Overall, Bob Jones University is a great school! I have absolutely enjoyed my time here as a student. I am very excited about some of the recent changes and campus renovations that have gone on since I came as a freshman. The current president has a great vision for the university, and the student body as a whole has a very christ-like and family oriented atmosphere. The campus is gated and very safe, and the grounds are kept in pristine condition. It is really a lovely campus. The quality of education is second to none, and the professors genuinely care about the success of each and every student they teach. 5 out of 5 stars. I hope you will consider coming to BJU!
Bob Jones University is a great place. It's a great place to learn and to grow your faith in Christ Jesus. It's also amazing with it's education. Te teachers aren't just teachers. They are friends for life.
I love how Bob Jones puts God first in everything. The teachers also are very interactive with the students outside of the classroom and not just bout our grades. Our life as well.
Bob Jones is a private, liberal arts university that also has other great programs like engineering and science focuses such as pre-medicine. They put a lot into their students and have a strong Christian atmosphere.
Bob Jones University gave me a great education in a Christian environment with teachers who really care about your future!
Security is great on campus. The environment is such that sexual assault is strongly discouraged. Personal safety is not a huge concern. I feel very safe on campus.
My admissions counselor was very helpful. I've heard that graduate students have a high success rate of getting jobs after graduation.
Review Bob Jones University
The beds are a little hard and the rooms are average size. Depending on how many roommates you have and what dorm you live on, there's either adequate space or it's a bit crowded. It helps if you have a car to get off campus every now & then. I'm on campus all the time and I get a little stir-crazy. But honestly overall it's not bad.
Everyone is required to join a society freshman year, so the "Greeks vs. Non-Greeks" is sort of irrelevant. You can opt out of society if you're older. We have society meetings every Friday and while society activity is encouraged outside of that, it's not really required. So while societies are a big part of campus life, at the same time, they're not. You can just get to know people for people no matter what society you're in. How much you do together as a society, or how well you're known, kind of depends on the society you join.
The BJU Bruins have gotten better over the last couple years. There is a bit of stigma on campus about the sports teams, but overall the spirit is pretty positive. Society sports you can get involved with as you choose, and those are fun because people of all types and talents can choose to play.