Bob Jones University Reviews

The campus is great and my academic councilors were wonderful. What I love about BJU is that they are a God focused school.
Bob Jones is an excellent school. The education here is top-notch, and one of my favorite things about classes are the teachers. I've never had a teacher that didn't care about my success or didn't make sure that I knew that I could come visit them in their office if I ever needed help. Not only that, but the teachers and leaders in the school pray for us daily. The people here are so kind and friendly, I've never made more friends than I have at Bob Jones.
I love the people at Bob Jones. They are incredibly gracious and care about you. I would love to see a couple of rules change. The dress code for one.
Start Your Review of Bob Jones University
Fantastic!!! I love the school. My professors are great they are always willing to help me if I'm struggling. It has great academics and gives us the opportunity to experience fine arts events that I might not otherwise get to.
I love the faculty and staff at BJU. They have a great attitude towards the students. They are always willing to help and they seek a personal connection with you as a student. They don't want to see anyone fail and repeatedly offer their services to you as a student. Another thing that is great about BJU is the campus. It is beautiful and once you know where things are, it is easy to navigate. If I could change anything at BJU, I have no idea what I would choose. So far with my experience I have not had many complaints. The complaints I did have were probably attitude problems. I guess you could say I like the school and need to study it a bit more before I lodge an official complaint.
Bob Jones offers a vigorous set of academic courses as well as many opportunities for growth in your relationship with Christ and fellow Christians.
Bob Jones University does a great job with their quality academics. The staff and faculty at the the university is outstanding. It would be nice if the quality of the food could improve. It is also a little expensive. The campus is very nice and they do a good job of maintaining it. If you want an education, this is a good place to go. If you want to party, this is not a good place to go. The dorms are average. Nothing nice.
I think that academically Bob Jones University excels, but the rules and overall expectations that the school carries out only because their benefactors can be hard to achieve. Their so-called desire to prepare us for the future only gives us a skewed reality of what the actual workplace is really like.
I came to BJU with quite a few reserves, but I was convinced it was the school that was best for me. I am so glad I acted outside of those reserves, because my first year there was absolutely fantastic. I was challenged by the academics, and was stretched far more than I thought I could be, but because of those high standards, I succeeded far more than I thought I was capable of. The atmosphere of the school itself is so encouraging, and the Godly influences that surrounded me was both a joy and a challenge for me to grow even stronger and deeper in my faith.
I grew up at BJU. I was born with a learning disability that their psychology department declarres as fake even though it is in the DSM-5. I never had friends and was treated as an outsider. The psychology department does not teach science. They make things up and claim that PTSD and other mental issues are made up or are “spiritual problems” and you have to get right with God and it will go a ay. There are no locks on dorm rooms. There are sexual assaults. It is not a safe place.
The only way I can summarize my experience here: I never knew how awful people could be until I came to BJU.
I loved the fact that you could join a smaller group of students called a society. A society gives college a more personalized feel. The classes I visited were engaging, and the teachers were really nice.
I enjoyed just about everything! The food was good, the place was interesting, and the people were very friendly and kind. Although, when I visited the campus with my mom for a conference the sidewalks were very dirty. At sundown, my mom just about plastered her face tripping over a large stick in the way. Overall it was pretty good though.
One of the many things I love about Bob Jones University is the love and care I have experienced from everyone here. Everyone goes out of their way to make me feel at home and make sure I have everything I need. As a student with physical limitations, I have received all the accommodations I need to succeed. And most importantly, their is a wonderful Christian environment that encourages me and helps me grow more and more in my faith on a daily basis.
The academics are excellent. The teachers are always there if you have questions and want more than anything to help you achieve your goals.
I have loved my experience at Bob Jones University. I am a biology major and my professors are highly qualified and passionate. They've given me an even deeper love for science and have been immensely helpful in my studies. The academics are challenging, but the professors are willing to help and want to see you succeed. The results are very rewarding. I have been able to make great friends and connections and grow my leadership skills. I've also been able to have great experience to help me in my field and in life and ministry in a local church.
Being a liberal arts university, BJU provides students with an extremely well-rounded education due to the liberal arts core courses required of all students. BJU has a wide range of degree programs that vary anywhere from Studio Art, Music, and Theatre, and similar fine arts degrees, to Business, Accounting, etc. and science and math degrees as well.
Start Your Review of Bob Jones University
It is a good Christian environment with excellent academics. The teachers encourage the students and will spend time helping the students to understand the material better and help them succeed in the class. The teachers invest time in our lives and they care more about seeing us personally grow than the grades.
Bob Jones University is Unique and you won't find a Christian university that knows how to enjoy and live a Christian life.
If you are a Christian and you want a quality education coupled with good opportunities for spiritual growth, this is the place to go.