Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Greenville, South Carolina, Bob Jones University is a Christian liberal arts university that inspires and equips individuals to serve the church and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
BJU is a place where Christian values are strengthened; where ministry is not a major, but a lifestyle; where a biblical worldview is integrated into everything we teach and do; and where excellence is taught, modeled, and expected. Everything at BJU—from liberal arts classes to daily chapel services—is centered on one thing: preparing you to serve God with your life.
- Rates starting at 4.25% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.64 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.69 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.70 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.68 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.90 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.42 responses
Bob Jones University Reviews
The teachers really care about you as a person and will do everything within their power to help you. They are very understanding of work schedules and other life circumstances and will help you when you feel overwhelmed. They will open their offices to you anytime you need to talk, even if the subject is completely unrelated to schoolwork.
The dining common staff is simply angelic. Ms. Kathy, the person who welcomes people and swipes ID cards for lunch, works her hardest to learn every person's name. Once she has it down, she will call you by your name for as long as you attend the school.
Even though college is the hardest thing I have ever done, attending Bob Jones University is worth every second and dollar spent on this school.