Bluffton University Reviews

I love the 4 university values of community, service, respect, and discovery. The school is very focused on student support and opportunites
Cost of living is far too high for what you receive in return. The student population is very clique-y; if you're not on a sports team, you're basically a different breed. The cafeteria is good, I love the salad bar. Academics are far above average; professors really care, small class sizes, one-on-one help always available if needed.
Only being a sophomore I don't know it all but I know by now that Bluffton was the right decision for me. If you are looking for a small tight knit school where you can feel like a part of a family, this is the perfect place. I have never met a subpar professor on this campus. They really work with you to make sure you are understanding the content and getting the most for your money.
Start Your Review of Bluffton University
Bluffton has small class sizes and extra help and tutoring whenever you might need it. Bluffton is a private school and it big on safety and education.
I went to Bluffton looking to connect with peers in a Christian environment. Classes were good but there was no real emphasis on connecting to peer groups or with the campus. For a christian school, there was a tremendous amount of partying on campus, students destroying campus property and no corrective action.
I liked how people were nice to each other and there were some activities to do on campus. When I stayed over night on campus there weren't any issues or problems on campus. Everything was fine when I stayed.
Lovely small town with an engaging university. Best part is the cultural exchange requirement where you have to travel somewhere out of state or overseas to interact with those different from you.
Bluffton, OH is a very small town but has a lot of heart. There isn't much to do within the actual town but surrounding areas are lively. You will always feel safe when walking from class to class or your car late at night. Although the food isn't really a selling point, it is no reason to count this out while making a college decision.
Just finished my first semester. Great people, small but feels like family not a number. Takes time to find a routine but once you find it and realize the purpose it is good. Food is decent. Professors are very personable and proud to be at Bluffton.
I love how close of a relationship you can form with your professors. Something that I'd like to see changed is to have more things to do around campus to make friends.
Bluffton is an amazing school and I am excited to see how it grows and expands in the future. The introduction of the new science building should really be a big help for those in pre-med or other scientific fields of study. The study abroad programs are also a great opportunity for everyone to experience different cultures or even just what it is like to travel. Bluffton has a beautiful campus with many historical buildings, but is not behind in terms of academics or technology. It also has great programs for students to earn money toward their tuition. They also offer a multitude of clubs and other activities for students to participate in.
It feels like home at Bluffton! I am part of a big family! The football staff here stays in constant contact and makes me feel like I am already part of the team. I feel like the Academics and Faculty are in tune with what I am looking for and I know they care!
I loved my Bluffton experience! My time at Bluffton helped me become a more well-rounded individual while turning my passions into a purpose.
When I visited Bluffton University I absolutely loved the campus. It was clean, beautiful, and the students and staff were very welcoming. Their admissions advisor Kaitlin Kerr was amazing. She helped me decide on a major that matched my interests and she also told me everything that Bluffton had to offer me. There classrooms were very neat and their classes are small which is what I loved the most. They have tutors available all day if you need them and the professors are always willing to help their students.
The sense of community is amazing. It is like my home away from home. The academics are also very good. There are lots of opportunities here.
Bluffton has a lot of great opportunities for your education and overall growth as a young emerging adult. Unfortunately there are some issues with lack of communication all around campus.
Bluffton is amazing. They make you feel at home as soon as you step on campus. I knew before evening stepping foot on campus that this was the place for me.
Start Your Review of Bluffton University
Bluffton has 4 core values, one of them being community which was my biggest takeaway. The smaller school feel creates a significant community of teachers and students.
Super kind, they treated me like I was family there. Amazing staff, they really care about the students. Very helpful.
Bluffton University is an excellent institution in the services it provides to its students and the atmosphere. It will not let you fail in academics; there are many resources and people that you can reach out to and people who will reach out to you when you are struggling and when you succeed. Additionally, we have a saying at Bluffton, and that is "It's all about relationships." This rings true in all aspects of our campus community. Everyone treats everyone like family. From greeting people on the sidewalk to sitting with someone new. We all do our part to make everyone feel like they belong. The only complaint I have about Bluffton is the food. I wish that we had more options. Dining with people in our commons is a big part to building relationships and I think we need more diverse options to help others feel more at home.