Bluegrass Community & Technical College Reviews

its a really good start for college students, the tuition is cheaper and there are a lot of ways to receive help and get involved with the school.
The school seems great so far. It was fairly easy to sign up. The only complaint I have is that there is not a financial aid counselor or advisor on campus at all times. Also, the financial aid process is very slow. I have been waiting for a month now to be awarded the financial aid that I know I qualify for. They have requested the same information from me 3 times now and I submitted it in a timely manner each time. It is hart to get a response back from the financial aid department.
I like the small class size and the individual attention. There are a lot of opportunities here to help me succeed in school. There are a lot of people who are always ready to help me with my questions
Review Bluegrass Community & Technical College
BCTC is an affordable school that can be a good stepping stone to transferring to a University without seriously digging yourself into debt.
Bluegrass community & technical college is a very open college and accepts pretty much anyone. Im a returning freshaman and the scene is still welcoming, academics still seem up to date, diversity is amazing at this college campus, the local area isnt bad, so many shops, stores for your liking. If I could change anything, itll have to be the parking pass issues. Bluegrass community school has to pay the same price as the university for less parking spaces.
I have really only had one small issue since I've been enrolled at BCTC in 2013. It took some time to get my credits from a previous college put in the system but once they were in everyone was very helpful and always directed me in the appropriate place to get the answers that I needed. The professors are very educated in their curiculum and always willing to help on their off hours.
I love the welcoming feeling I get when I'm here. It is much smaller than a typical university, allowing for a more personalized and close college experience. It truly feels like all of the staff members are there to help the students succeed and progress their education and careers.
Excellent professors that truly care, rather than treat you like a number. Don't be fooled into thinking Community College is a waste of time.
I enjoy being a student at bctc. The instructors seem to genunally care about you. I just wish it had more common areas for students to study in.
I had a great experience at BCTC, as they helped me become the first member of my family to both attend college and receive a college degree. The staff and faculty at BCTC are extremely friendly and genuinely care about the success of their students.
I begin my Freshman year at BCTC this summer 2017, and although I do not have much experience with this school yet, the experiences I've had so far have been very educational and helpful.
The school is very accommodating and I am very pleased so far.
Being my first year i think this is a really good school. very well organized and makes this place feel like home. This school isn't as big as other schools but this place makes you feel more welcomed any other schools. the classes are smaller but that just makes it even better. Any student would rather have a smaller class where they can really be involved and learn better than to be an a class with 50+ students. Its difficult to really be focused in a classroom if there is so many students where you feel you cant communicate with the professor.
I currently attend bluegrass community technical college and I am very pleased with my experience so far. This school has been very welcoming very helpful and great teachers. But my favorite part of the school has to be how affordable it is and the small class sizes.
When I first started classes it was great. I did my courses online but thanks to the Blackboard I was able to stay in touch with my professors and peers anytime needed. I really enjoyed my semester as far as my courses went. However I no longer go to this school due to the simple fact that my advisor was not willing to work with me on advising for my next semester classes. So one main things I would like for them to change is to be more understanding towards the students.
I love that there are several campuses and several different class times! It is able to fit around my schedule perfectly!
They tell you the truth, about EVERYTHING. The do not sugar coat anything or hide anything, especially when it comes to money. With tuition there are no hidden costs, what they tell you at the beginning is what you are expected to pay. Unlike my old university where I had to take out 10,000 in loans due to hidden costs.
My credits were very easy to transfer
Review Bluegrass Community & Technical College
The online course were very easy to use and I learned a lot.
They have a great career center that helps people switch careers
The class size is small and they have many course offered.