Bluegrass Community & Technical College Reviews

Great easy access online, Financial aid office and workers are very helpful. Teachers and instructors go out of their way to communicate in most instances, and truly care about your education ! I love BCTC !
I love the online experience ! I am an introvert and would prefer all online classes, I have had one in person class so far and it has been wonderful as well ! My instructors truly have cared about my progress and success in their classes. I think the best thing about BCTC is the ease in transition between online and in person classes. I know that when I am working with staff they are completely invested in me and my personal career path !
I am taking online classes currently and the professors make it really easy to communicate with them.
Start Your Review of Bluegrass Community & Technical College
The staff and faculty were very helpful in helping with my schedule and any other help I needed. They responded quickly to any questions I had and answered any questions I had or directed me to someone who could answer.
Close to home and affordable. It is a great place to get an associates degree or prepare for a 4 year college.
Most professors are hands on. They help keep students on track and step in when they see a student struggling.
Bluegrass Community and Technical college has been a very convenient college to work with, and had very capable staff members to aid me in progressing as a student.
My learning experience at BCTCS has been very beneficial, and I look forward to taking more classes through them in the future.
I love Bctc overall I think it’s great. I love the small class setting and small campus, although parking on cooper sucks but that’s anywhere around that area!
My online experience has been great overall, I only had one teacher who wasn’t very involved after the covid 19 but everything else was great
Bluegrass Community and Technical College has been an amazing experience for me, not only are your advisors amazing but the learning experience is as well. If you learn best with one on one teaching, this college may be for you. You're helped every step of the way, and all the staff treat you with so much kindness. I've been so pleased with choosing this college, although it's only a 2 year institution, whether you're planning on transferring, or going into a specific program, they prepare you with the knowledge you need.
I have had a wonderful experience at this school. The staff is so helpful and you can tell they truly care and want to see you succeed.
Bluegrass Community and Technical College worked out very well for me. I was able to take all the classes I needed to get credit at the school I'm transferring to.
The financial aid and staff aren’t very informative of options or student success. The school is cheaper but you get what you pay for!
I'm only a Freshmen. But I'm loving this place already, everyone there is so friendly. They have an LGBTQ+ service center. Also amazing disability support service centers. The building is always clean and well kept! They also have a vending machine, also refrigerator ones on my campus.
I've enjoyed my time with them so far. The professors really want to see you succeed. The school offers are lot of activities and even has free counseling. My only complaint is that their call center sucks. If you need to speak with finicial aid, just go in person.
BCTC is the best school to attend because they have the best teachers who teach to the understanding of everyone. They also have well equiped laboratories. I took my Anatomy and Physiology class and I was able to get an A grade no matter how difficult the subject was. This is because of the teaching method our course instructor used. In addition to his class lectures, the made available video notes which really helped a lot. I am really enjoying my experience at BCTC
Start Your Review of Bluegrass Community & Technical College
It’s cheap, location is very close to my job and teachers are very flexible. Financial aid office always helps me when i need them and what i like the most about bctc is parking is free on Newtown Campus.
i like the really small classes and low price for admission. bctc is one of the colleges that is great for people who are low income or want to get a college degree with out being forced to spend 10's of thousands of dollars to get a degree, its really diverse, i see all sorts of cultures and skin tones in my class
Easy to enroll and pick classes. Would Be nice if required classes were available any semester instead of once a year for some.