Bluefield College Reviews

When I was at Bluefield College it started out as a nice place to be. When you go to class the teachers will learn your name and make sure you do your work. the staff care about who you are. the people around you are not who they seem. Bluefield had a lot of drama because its such a small school. if you hate drama don't go here but the academics are good.
At first I liked Bluefield college because it was a small school near home. I have grown to dislike it now due to personal reasons. The school is a good place to go if you're SUPER religious, you have to attend chapel 10 times a semester for credits like it's required. If you're the type of person that likes small colleges and colleges that give you that high school feel than Bluefield is a perfect choice for you.
I enjoyed having Christian teachers. I do question some of the colleges values as truly Christian. The program needs to be restructured to assist the adult learner attempting to manage a family, a home, a career, and college.
Review Bluefield College
It's very small school and it honestly just feels like you're in high school all over again. Everyone is very immature and act like they're still in middle school. If you like a very small school it's okay. They also say they're a Christian school but they don't always act like it.
Bluefield College is decent for athletes, finding internships and learning about different sorts of people through bonds, the only thing that could improve is the outlet for entertainment.
I have not graduated yet, but I heard from some seniors that they have jobs set up upon graduation.
The campus security does their job well; it's pretty simple because nothing bad happens.
The dorms are small so pack light, you can add anything else later since you will be sharing the room with someone else.
When you spare the time, our Greek life can be a wonderful program.
Bluefield College has the best concentration of athletes compared to any other school in the area.
You create the atmosphere that you want, whether it be negative or positive. The coursework is not too challenging, and if you are not an athlete, I suggest you look elsewhere. This district is strictly rural, and there is not much variety for shopping or entertainment. Walmart is the most convenient option.
I personally do not like that the school revolves around the athletes. There are other students too.
I don't know anyone which makes it hard to enjoy school.
campus was small and kinda in an area where nothing went down...security drove around all night but only one car thats it
dont even recall having one
teachers were not that bad
The best about the dorms was you were 5 minutes from class, other then that you were sleeping in an 1940's jail cell. The students there did not really socialize unless you were pretty much into drugs or drinking (which I do not do). They had a Starbucks that you could use your money to buy stuff, lunch swipes or the flex money given to us. I give it three dots because at least I had somewhere to lay my head
Review Bluefield College
they were made up most of them.
The workout out facility for the athletes was not that bad honestly, just wish the training was taken more seriously but for the school athletic facility for the students...well, they did not have one.
Honestly one of the worst experiences of my life, I was absolutely miserable at Bluefield college. I was paying 32,000 a year (was on a football scholarship) and was dreading every second there. I made a decision to give up my scholarship but still looking to pursue football. I want to attend to attend a college that will make me happy and I will enjoy and not feel like its a chore to wake up or breath air.