Bluefield is a private, Christian college located in Bluefield, Virginia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 805 undergraduate students. The Bluefield acceptance rate is 85%. Popular majors include Business, Human Services, and Nursing. Graduating 32% of students, Bluefield alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $34,500.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Human Services41 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies37 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities10 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production3 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Bluefield College Reviews
The college is spectacular in the size because it is not too big. It is hidden away in the Appalachian mountains with remarkable views. The professors are excellent and most of the college buildings are kept nice. The only downfall of the college is there is not much to do with free time. Besides the classic bowling, shopping movies, and some outdoor activities, the college has nothing to else to offer. Unless you have money to blow it is kind of hard to have a little college fun here.
Decent college. Most of the professors are amazing. They really know their subject field and are great at their job. However, this school is extraordinarily expensive. It is also a Christian school and definitely enforces it (if you're interested).
I absolutely love Bluefield College. The professors know your name, and they make you feel at home. Bluefield College has such a small campus that you know pretty much everyone, and I love that. This is such a wonderful Christian College; going here has made my faith in God grow so much more.