Bluefield College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NAIA Division II
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management58 Graduates
Human Services50 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies28 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities11 Graduates
Early Childhood Education2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
After Bluefield College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Bluefield College Reviews
Review Bluefield College
I enjoyed having Christian teachers. I do question some of the colleges values as truly Christian. The program needs to be restructured to assist the adult learner attempting to manage a family, a home, a career, and college.
You create the atmosphere that you want, whether it be negative or positive. The coursework is not too challenging, and if you are not an athlete, I suggest you look elsewhere. This district is strictly rural, and there is not much variety for shopping or entertainment. Walmart is the most convenient option.
Bluefield College is decent for athletes, finding internships and learning about different sorts of people through bonds, the only thing that could improve is the outlet for entertainment.