Bluefield College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NAIA Division II
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management67 Graduates
Human Services44 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies21 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities16 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Bluefield College Reviews
At first I liked Bluefield college because it was a small school near home. I have grown to dislike it now due to personal reasons. The school is a good place to go if you're SUPER religious, you have to attend chapel 10 times a semester for credits like it's required. If you're the type of person that likes small colleges and colleges that give you that high school feel than Bluefield is a perfect choice for you.
As an international student for Bluefield College, the first few months were rough, especially because it is a very secluded area. However, after I found my friends group and started taking my major classes, I was able to enjoy the college experience.
I enjoyed having Christian teachers. I do question some of the colleges values as truly Christian. The program needs to be restructured to assist the adult learner attempting to manage a family, a home, a career, and college.