Blue Ridge Community & Technical College Reviews

I love this school. Teaching staff are well educated. Best bang for your buck! They have 2 campus areas. All the staff work hard to give you a pleasing experience furthering your education.
This college does not have a lot of class times available. However, majority of the teachers are phenomenal. This college has wayyy too many high school students and seems like they care more about that than they do actual college students. Their parking passes are free and have a lot of programs available. However, their curriculum is awful and it didn't feel like i was really learning anything that related to what I was planning on majoring in.
This is my freshman year in college. The campus is pretty big, and there is security onsite to ensure safety. You are offered a lot of helpful resources such as financial aid, tutoring online and on campus. The professors are very friendly and helpful. This is a school I would recommend to others.
Start Your Review of Blue Ridge Community & Technical College
Blue Ridge is an affordable school with many career degrees to choose from. Great for those who live near the area.
I like how it is easy to park at the main campus. The tech center parking lot is too crowded and can be difficult to find a parking spot at certain times. I would like more quieter study areas and trash cans to be added.
Great local college, give you the ability to stay close to home and work on the basic college requirements. There is not the feel of stress while being able to study for the future.
Its a great school if you like small classes and more one on one teaching. I've enjoyed my time at The Ridge.
All of the staff are amazingly friendly and always do their best to help you when you need it. The halls are well maintained, and the building itself gives off a great atmosphere. It has a variety of course choices and helps students transfer to another school when needed. It would be nice to have more athletic courses. Also, better chairs at the tech center for waiting. All-in-all it is a fairy great school.
I love the college. Very easy to get enrolled into classes. Many people make you feel very welcomed.
What I love about Blueridge is the fact that there are so many fast track programs to get you into different fields that you want to pursue. I feel like the teachers are very well educated & care about your well being. If you really put in your effort you can succeed here.
So far I have enjoyed my time at Blue Ridge CTC. The staff is always helpful and courteous. Instructors aim to help you succeed. Navigating the Tech Center campus can be confusing but the food at their café is way better than the food at the Headquarters Campus café. If you cant find want you want in the local area of Martinsburg, you can probably find it in the surrounding areas. Hagerstown, MD; Shepherdstown, WV; and Winchester, VA are all within a 35 minute drive.
I wouldn't change anything about Blue Ridge, except that I wish they had dorm rooms. I love the student life. The professors are easy to talk to and get along with.
I can work the weekends, and study between classes
Helps me fill in gaps between classes
It's alright, but not sure what to think
Classes are small, and teachers are very friendly
Campus is laid out simply and it easy to find class
Start Your Review of Blue Ridge Community & Technical College
Facilities are spread out a little, but accessible
At great school to get started on your career
I have to say the technology was definitely user friendly and the tech support was incredible