Blue Mountain Community College Reviews

Great atmosphere and caring teachers. A lot of classes offered in an array of different degree paths. Very Affordable
Very courteous staff, quick to find answers to any of the questions you may have. As an old fart in the room the instructors were very good at making me feel welcomed and that I belonged. would recommend this university to anyone especially if your into 4H/FFA
I love the atmosphere that surrounds BMCC, they care about their students and really want to see us succeed and I really like that about a college. We are safe to learn and become who we want to be through the teaching and support of those at BMCC.
Start Your Review of Blue Mountain Community College
It is an amazing experience. The teachers and coaches are really caring and helping. They are really involved in helping you pass your classes and putting academics first. The students make it very welcoming and have a lot of spirit.
What I like about BMCC is that there is a plethora of support provided by everybody; faculty, staff, and students alike. Everywhere you turn you are finding support for any and every problem a student might encounter, whether it be on or off campus and I highly value that at BMCC.

If I did change anything with BMCC, it would be its Pendleton location. The Pendleton campus is on a pretty steep hill and in the winter time, it is absolutely atrocious to drive or walk up. The hill leading up to BMCC is the cause of so many campus closures and just about everybody hates it. That would definitely be what I would change.
I love Blue Mountain Community College! I have completed my Associate's Degree here and am currently enrolled in the nursing program. I have had several great teachers who have all been very encouraging and helpful.
Everyone has been extremely supportive and helpful so far. They have helped me to try and succeed in future life skills along with giving me an opportunity to receive free credit through a program over the summer.
Blue Mountain CC was very helpful for me in getting my AA. There wasn't a lot of diversity in the college or the town itself, and the sports teams were all pretty bad. I made a lot of friends while attending, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone else.
Blue Mountain Community College is a great college. It has an awesome learning environment, and professors that know a lot about the subject. The only thing they might need to work on is having more tutors.
Kind staff and helpful. Comfortable learning environments. Affordable. They should change some classes from seasonal open to to multiple terms or add seasonal classes to multiple locations.
I have never had any issues with scheduling or finding time for classes.
I have never been overly excited about online courses and with very little success.
There are only a few ways to communicate about furthering your career but many options for a transfer.
I love the professors and most of the courses! They are very intriguing!
We are able to pick areas to intern for in order to determine if our career path is the correct course.
My degree is very general so I am able to see several areas of the school from a unique perspective.
Blue Mountain Community College is a small but very intriguing school! Everyone is kind and wants to see you succeed, no matter your past or your intended future!
Start Your Review of Blue Mountain Community College
There is no interaction if you are online
Some teachers are hard to get ahold of
Wish it was cheaper b