High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Elementary Education17 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science14 Graduates
Biblical Studies9 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching4 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education3 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Blue Mountain College Reviews
The best thing about BMC is the community. The professors are invested not only in the students' education, but they care for their students' overall well-being. While there are a lot of areas that could use improvement, my experience has been very good. BMC is a very unique place where students are challenged to grow in wisdom and knowledge, but more importantly to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord.
So many changes have been made at BMC since I started in 2014. One thing that hasn't changed is the compassion of the staff. Each professor at Blue Mountain cares about how you do in school and where you're going. I'm a business major and the motto of my advisor (the head of the department) is to chase the knowledge not the grade. He always wants to know that I'm actually learning things instead of memorizing for a test. They've added so many athletic programs. It small and it's an acquired taste but I love it and wouldn't trade schools.
Although the campus and it's facilities are old, the college tries to keep everything up to date. Fixing anything that breaks, and fundraising to make any expensive repairs efficiently. The aged building give the campus character. The dorm rooms were clean when I moved in which is not a popular luxury I have found. The room and board cost is fair and affordable. One thing I like is that you can pick who your roommate and suitemates will be. We are a small college so we do not have big arcade rooms, but we have lots of pool tables and ping pong tables to play at.