Blue Cliff College - Lafayette Reviews

I love massage, I don't like how certian modalities are taught.
Had to report to school the day after 24" of rain. Took 3 hours to drive40 miles.
I did not take ant online classes.
Review Blue Cliff College - Lafayette
Small classes are great. Quality of the professor varies from class to class.
You are important, until you start school, then you are just a number. The director of education has no idea who 90% of the students are.
I don't know if I would attend again
There is a lot of hands on when learning massage techniques.
Blue Cliff is an amazing school where you got lots of one on one time!!!
All of my classes pretty much tie into one another. My instructors keep constant communication with each other to make sure that they are all on the same page. It's tough at times, but my class is small and it's easy to pay attention and learn.
For the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm exactly where I belong. My school is the absolute best. The people I've met thus far have forever helped save my life. They are willing to do anything to make sure that when I graduate, I will be successful and attain that title.
Only thing really unique about our school is our wonderful teachers that are very motivating . Another thing that sets apart from other schools is that we are career based so we get the basics of what we need to be successful in our career of choice.
There isn't wireless access. We don't need computers often in my profession because it is a career based school
The campus resources or very limited. There's a student resource center with a lot of helpful books but that's as far as it goes. There's no sports or fun activities like that. The teachers are great.
I believe everything possible was done as well as all the right choices were made to allow me to get the best financial aid.