Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,245 reviews
I think the University does a good job with academics and helping students achieve their goals. However, there is absolutely NOTHING to do in and around campus. While the University might advertise that there is things to do here, they are not accounting for the interests of college-age students. The sports here are also subpar and cannot be advertised as "something to do" unless family is involved.
I love Bloomsburg University! The environmental professors are amazing and really do everything in their power to see their students succeed!
Bloomsburg is a fantastic University. I am a student-athlete. Bloomsburg truly emphasizes academics. The atmosphere on campus is open, and intellectual. Bloomsburg does not limit your ability to expand on your education. They provide once in a lifetime opportunities for you to embark to further your educational experiences. I would highly recommend this university anytime!
Start Your Review of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Since the first day I came to Bloomsburg University I loved it. I felt in love with the campus and I immediately felt at home. The people of Bloomsburg are so nice, and friendly. I have meet great people while being a student at Bloosmburg and I have made some pretty great friends.
Imagine arriving to a beautiful campus, where all the students around have flashing smiles. The campus has all buildings close in proximity, where the dorms are only a five minute walk to your next class. The food service was excellent and their academic departments excel in every way possible.
What I enjoy about BU is that they have excellent education and every professor I’ve had so far has been really nice and informative. BU has a great atmosphere with a lovely campus and lots a friendly students.
I am so happy that I picked Bloomsburg. I have made many new friends and everyone here is really nice and are more than happy to help if you need any. What I would like to see changed is that the elevators in some of the buildings break down and you are stuck walking up nine flights of stairs to get to your dorm. Also the elevators are just old and I think it is time that they get them replaced.
Bloomsburg University is such a beautiful campus and has a wide variety of races. There are many places nearby to hangout with friends during free time such as bowling, skating, movies, etc. freshman year is almost everyone’s best year here because everything is new such as meeting new life time friends and experiencing your first year as a college student. However, it’s important to remain focus on academics more than activities and fun because falling behind on grades is a bad feeling because once GPA is effected badly it’s hard to bring up.
I loved the atmosphere of the college, SO MUCH stuff to do around campus. I would like to see only 1 thing change and that is even more clubs than the hundreds they already have!
The University gives students the opportunity to succeed. Class sizes are smaller so there is more 1 on 1 time with the professor. It is such a joy going to Bloomsburg that I can't think of any other place to go.
The location of this University is ideal. The town seems small at first, but it's an absolute gem. The campus is large and well taken care of, but can be a bit of a hike for people who aren't used to walking around. The faculty is kind and there is a great amount of classes to select from.
My experience at Bloomsburg is amazing I learned how to live on my own the professors are great the students are helpful they look out for each other the campus and the staff won’t let you down.
My experience at Bloomsburg University of PA has been good thus far. The university has several clubs and resources that I used and can use for next semester.
As a freshman Nursing major, I feel that I have made the right choice in choosing Bloomsburg University for my education. I was accepted into a total of four universities to study nursing and chose Bloomsburg University primarily because of the high ratings it receives for its nursing program. Now, after having completed my first semester, I know I made the right choice.

When you consider the highly rated academics along with a safe and beautiful campus for a cost of about 1/2 that of a private school, Bloomsburg University is a great value in secondary education.
I am still currently enrolled in Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, but I would have regretted going to any other school! This is not only the cheapest 4 year university in the state, but it is also the best university to feel at home!
I completed my undergraduate degree from Bloomsburg in 2010. When I decided to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education, there was no question that I would once again attend this university. The campus is beautiful and the small town atmosphere reminds me of home.
I had an amazing Four years at Bloomsburg. I feel like the academics truly prepared me for not just my field of study but also for life in general. The only negative I have about this university is its location. While Bloomsburg Pennsylvania is a beautiful town it is in the middle of nowhere with not much to do around it. But if you do not mind being out in the country it truly is a great place to spend 4 years of college.
Start Your Review of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
I am a college freshman at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. I enjoy my classes and have great professors.
There are plenty of amazing opportunities for everyone attending the university. The education and athletics programs are phenomenal along with a beautiful campus. Bloomsburg made a great first impression because of the people and location surrounding it.
The campus is very nice and people are welcoming. The Art department faculty are also into their jobs and want to see the students succeed.