Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,284 reviews
Bloomsburg University has provided many ways to help the adjustment to college and living away from home. The dorm buildings and facilities within the buildings are kept clean and the staff is very nice. There are CAs (community assistants) on every floor there for your need. The academic program is very good and the professors are there to help you when you need them. Overall I have really enjoyed my time so far at Bloomsburg University.
The programs there are great. The campus is very easy to navigate and is beautiful. My experience at this school has been great so far and I plan to stay here for the rest of college.
The school has a good curriculum and teachers that care for you. The place is beautiful and I feel safe being there with no worry of any wrongdoing happening near me. The place has a nice, welcoming and diverse crowd. They have great places to eat with no shortages of diverse meal plans. Some dorms do not have air conditioning but the ones that do are nice and have great recreational rooms. There is a free gym for anyone who wants to lose weight. The library is big and can order any book that is not there.
Start Your Review of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
It's not the greatest school. The staff are friendly, however, some are not the greatest especially the professors. I had a fair share of excellent professors that would go above and beyond. I also had a fair share of professors who weren't the greatest, especially the science departments. I found that every science class i've taken at the University was taught terribly. the campus appereance is the perfect size when you're looking for a medium size campus that's not too small or too big.
I love it here and love all the people and think bloomsburg is a beautiful place if you utilize it correctly. I wish they did do better with graduating on time and also reslife needs work here but for the most part, BloomU is great!
Bloomsburg University in general is a great school. The campus is a good size but easy to navigate. Also the professors at this college have been nothing short of great in regards to the education you get, as well as their willingness to help students, and even just the simple fact that for the most part they are easy going which helps to not put too much stress on the students.
Bloomsburg University is a great school located in rural Pennsylvania. It is the perfect place for someone who wants the college experience while also feeling at home. The campus is beautiful and keeps the old charm of the historic college while also keeping up with modern upgrades. Despite being labeled as a party school by some locals, it really is so much more. At Bloomsburg you will find a friendly community of students and teachers who really enjoy being there. Each of the colleges within the university offers amazing programs that get students experience in their desired fields early on and have professors who want to see student success. It really is a great school let to continue your education and help you shape your career.
this place blows. joined a frat and its still boring. theres somehing fun MAYBE once a month. im trying to transfer
Since first enrolling to Bloomsburg University this summer, I have felt very welcomed and I was very excited to become involved. Since enrolling, I have joined one club and I find it very easy talk to my teachers about issues I am having in class. I love Bloomsburg University.
It’s a beautiful campus. I feel completely safe at all times of the day. It’s easy to study. There are so many places to sit and study. Everyone is so nice and polite. You really feel at home there.
Overall, Bloomsburg is a wonderful school. There is much to do on campus and so many outlets that you can reach out to as well as many clubs that you can join to stay active on campus. My only issue with Bloomsburg is mainly a personal issue being as though the school is so far away from where I reside. If you don't have a vehicle or no someone who does you may seem stuck there.
My experience has been awesome. The school is in a small town on a hill. Only about 10000 students. The Quest outdoor club is really cool with alot of outdoor trips. The digital forensics program is really top notch. I highly recommend it.
BU has many great programs and places to eat. The people you meet will be your life long friends. Some of the places are far to walk to put you will never lose track of where your heading with BU's support. Its a great place to simply BeU!
I love everything about the school (minus the snowy winters with all those hills). 9/10 professors are going to go above and beyond to help the people that want to be helped. You 100% get out of it what you put in. I love the small town and the many hidden treasures that come with it.
Bloomsburg is a very good school to attend and I really enjoy all the activities they try to get you to attend. Everyone is very friendly and the professors just want to see you graduate and help you with everything you need
I’m not going to lie, I came here to party and I ended up transferring second semester sophomore year, because even though there are parties going on, they all suck. They are all boring, lots of standing around and people being too concered of what others think. I transfered to Shippensburg and I like it way better! Parties and people are better. If you go to Bloom now and want out, i highly reccomend leaving.
To be honest, I truly think their deaf and hard of hearing program are very good because I’m hard of hearing. I don’t think that college should change... it seems like a challenge to go to that school for kids who have a hearing loss.
Start Your Review of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
I am going to be a senior this fall, and I love my college. There is always activities to get involved in on campus as well as community service projects throughout the town. Everyone on campus, as well as in town, are all so friendly and seems to be in a good mood. This place is like a second home to me.
The campus is a decent size. It is a relatively close-knit community. The majority of professors are very helpful and understanding.
I went on the college your. From there I decided that Bloomsburg may be the college I go to, to get my Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology.