Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,386 reviews
I really like this school. I think the community is very safe and the safety precautions are very serious. I would 100% send my daughter/son to this college. The professors are so passionate about their job and really care about the students. The tuition is fair for the amount of resources given and the students just have to take advantage of the resources. The campus is very pretty and the dorms are nice. They keep updating them and putting the necessary work into them. I am a freshmen and I have been at home for most of the year but I still have had the chance to make friends. All the students at Bloomsburg are very nice and supportive. I feel like I have made life long friends and I could not be happier at this school. I feel like this is my home and I love being a husky and having the chance to be a husky. I really cannot say anything bad about the school and I am very happy with my choice to spend the next 4 years at Bloomsburg university.
Bloomsburg University has been treating the current situation with students very calmly with the safety of the students and faculty in mind. I am very pleased.
Start Your Review of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Although I was looking forward to in-person classes, the way BU is handling the transition to all online classes is very smooth and easy on the students.
The school and my department did what they could to keep classes vigorous while not being stressful during COVID. The school contacted us at least every week with updates and my department rearranged their whole schedule to meet our needs.
I loved coming to Bloomsburg University. I am a nursing major and my professors really helped me at every turn. Everyone I worked with was super kind and considerate.
They made it an easy transition from in person to online. It made the task of getting assignments done very easy!
An all around amazing experience, from academics to you personal growth. It offers you anything you could have possibly wanted.
I really loved the campus when I first visited. My sister graduated from Bloomsburg so that helped my decision to go there because she was always telling me how great it is. Every teacher I have had is very helpful along with my advisor. I have met some of my best friends at Bloomsburg and they are a great education school, which is what I am majoring in. Campus is very safe and the campus police are always there for help. If you feel unsafe walking alone at night, there are buttons all around campus you can press and a police officer will come and walk with you until you reach your destination.
I had to take the rest of my in person courses online because of COVID-19. It was a bit of a struggle because since they weren't online in the first place the professors had to just jump right in to online teaching. It was harder for me because I wasn't prepared to be online and I learn better in person. The professors tried their best to try to help the students as much as possible. Since most colleges are still online the professors had more time over the summer to be prepared to teach online so every student has the best experience possible.
Although online learning is hard bloomsburg does a very good job at keeping students in contact with professors
I love my college it is the perfect fit for me. What I like the most is being apart of Greek life. I wish that the campus wasn't under construction so often though.
Bloomsburg University has allowed me to make connections both related to my career and not. I have met so many wonderful people from living in the dorms, classes, clubs, and work. I have been able to learn valuable information from the Education Department and can use it to succeed in the future,
I have taken summer and winter classes which made the transition into online classes in the spring easier. The professors were understanding and helped me adjust to this new way of learning. Of course, I prefer learning in a classroom with face to face interaction because I get more out of the material.
The party culture at Bloomsburg is crazy. If you drink you will be fine, if youre not a drinker this is an awful place.
did not use this for my personal education. probably trash just like the in person teaching. i hated bloomsburg
With the classes online the only negative part about it was how quick we had to adapt. I don't blame the school because of the COVID-19 that resulted in the schools online. Either than that every teacher were easy on the students through the difficult time and made learning better. I rated this only a 4 because i prefer face-to-face teaching.
Start Your Review of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
One thing I love about about Bloomsburg is one: every professor is motivated to help students achieve their goals and grades. They will help you on what you need and help on how to study for their tests. Professors care for the students but at the same time they don't baby them either, which is why I love the school itself. I feel like this school doesn't need any change it is perfect the way it is.
Loved Bloom! Had the best experience of my life there and would do anything go to back! There are many activities to join in campus and lovely people to surround yourself with.
Loved Bloomsburg!! I was very involved with the campus activities and there are many opportunities to join organizations of all kinds.