Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.88 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.91 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.91 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management360 Graduates
Corporate Communications98 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching86 Graduates
Early Childhood Education82 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching82 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies79 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.107 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.126 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.62 responses
Colleges like Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- B-Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Kutztown, PA
- 1,390 reviews
- B-Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Shippensburg, PA
- 907 reviews
- C+East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- East Stroudsburg, PA
- 891 reviews
- BMillersville University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Millersville, PA
- 1,287 reviews
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Reviews
Review Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Best decision of my life! I'm so glad I get to spend the next 2 years here at Bloomsburg. My first year was nothing short of amazing and I definitely couldn't picture myself anywhere else! Bloomsburg offers so many majors and minors to the students, and the classes that come with are taught by excellent professors! The campus is beautiful and the Quad is surrounded by most academic buildings. The dorms are so nice and well kept. Bloomsburg offers many clubs and organizations for students with interest in just about anything. This school is where I met most of my friends I have now and I wouldn't want it any other way!
My experience at Bloomsburg was not al that great. I struggled to make friends, there was not much to do but drink and party and the location made it difficult to do anything, especially as a freshman with no car. Academically, I had wonderful professors who made learning fun and interesting. Bloomsburg definitely wasn't the right fit for me but I have many friends who would never leave if they had the choice!
Since I started at Bloomsburg University, I have loved every moment of it. When I first arrived on campus, faculty as well as other students made my move-in process a breeze! I didn't feel like I was "in this alone." During orientation and the months followed, I knew that there were other students who experienced similar struggles as my own. It was easy to make friends here as everyone is welcoming of the one another. I love being a husky here at Bloomsburg University and I can't wait to see what's in store for my following years.