Bloomfield College Reviews

Bloomfield college is a great college. The advisors, professors, students are very kind and helpful. They will never fail to assist you in anyway. I love how the diversity is about the college and how everyone was very open and not afariad to helping someone. Bloomfield help me to open up to people, and made me independent.
I have attended Bloomfield college, for the moment. I would like more attention paid to the academics than the expenses. I hate the way commuter students are treated as if they don't belong.
The college is very well organized and clean, the community in campus is very friendly and respectful. I look forward being one with the students around me for a bright future ahead of us.
Start Your Review of Bloomfield College
The only thing I enjoyed in Bloomfield College were the professors. They are clearly passionate about what they teach and are always willing to help students. I wish that there were more things to do here. I also wish there were more food options on campus. Even though there is security, they are rarely seen and the campus is out in the open. Most of the time it's hard to feel safe here. I paid for one of my transcripts to be sent to another university months ago and the university still has not received it, so I feel like the only part of the faculty that is reliable are the professors.
Very quaint and diverse. Teaching and administrative staff are very welcoming and helpful. Resources are spectacular.
Bloomfield College was my dream college is a small college which means its family orientated and everyone knows each other. Its only been my first year and it has been my best . At first I was confused why my major wasn't my major but once they fixed that I was back on track. Al so everyone is very loving even the cooks in the cafes. I feel like everyone wants you to succeed even if you have to take out loans or sign up for scholarships like me .Hopefully these four years will go by fast and will be worth the loans that' I had to take out. BC BEARS '21
I feel like the college does its best at helping students succeed and classes are very personal with only a few students a class which helps the professor connect with the student.
If you like a small school with barely anything to do than this school is for you. its also very overpriced in my opinion. for 41,000 you should be getting more than what they offer.
I would like to see a change or an improvement to the academic system. I believe classrooms should be appealing to students with different learning techniques. Also it would be great to see an expansion of the campus and become a more diverse community.
I have met amazing people that have been the most help while attending Bloomfield. I have advisors that care about my future and are very determined to help me graduate with my Bachelor's degree. I tend to have a lot of questions and they always have the answers to help me understand and just give me a sense of relief if I am ever overwhelmed and/or worried about an issue overall. They want to make sure I have my future on the right track and will offer the most help possible.
At first, I was a bit nervous coming all the way to Bloomfield from Camden. However, being at this college made me know that i was meant ro be out here. I was taught how to smoothly make my way through my freshman year and ended my first semester with a 4.0 GPA! I'd say my experience so far at Bloomfield college is excellent, I love it!
Bloomfield College has been great to me towards my application process and the overnight trip was so great that I am thinking about going there for the fall 2018.
I am currently a senior Nursing student at Bloomfield College. I love the professors here because they really put in a ton of effort to make sure you are leaning and getting something out of the classes. The financial aid packages could be a lot better especially being that this is a private college and they are not held to the same standards as public colleges. The food is okay and the scenery around the college is beautiful and always peaceful. They always have a lot of events going on around campus so you’re never really bored. Overall, I would recommend this college to somebody else.
Great College. Beautiful Campus. Close to all major transportation hubs like NJ Transit and seven different buses on the main street. Tons of places to eat and is very historic area. Beautiful homes and tree lined blocks.
Bloomfield College is my dream school! My professors are very caring and friendly. Also they are really smart. Everyone in Bloomfield College feels like a family!
small classes, quiet and peaceful environment, staff is kind and friendly. Campus is small and inviting.
My Freshman year was a little stressful but overall exciting. I got to meet new people and make really good friends. The academic part was challenging at first, trying to get into the grove of things but after a while you will get use to it.
Start Your Review of Bloomfield College
The overall experience at Bloomfield is what you make it to be. Depending on your major you may or may not like the school. If you are trying to be nurse, business, or creative arts & technology major you should consider coming here because the programs are one of the best here. The campus is small so you will eventually know a majority of the students here which can be good or bad. There are a few sports but not as many as bigger campuses. But, as I said depending on who you hang with, talk to, or associate with the years through the college should be fun.
So far I am liking my experience at Bloomfield. The staff do a lot to make you feel like more than just a number here! Benefit of a small school! Lots of resources to help students get acclimated to college life! I believe your experience is what you make it!
The professors are phenomenal however tuition goes up every year which prevents a lot of the students from graduating and obtaining the degree that they are pursuing. Financial aid could be more helpful, or the school could be more helpful by keeping a fixed tuition plan according to the amount present when first starting rather than raising the price every semester.