Bloomfield College Reviews

The teachers are willing to work together with you in order to help you. Downside is does not feel like a private school the campus is pretty open and anybody could walk around on it.
It's a small college with a lot of personality. I wish they would accommodate commuters better by giving better parking spaces specifically for commuters considering majority of their students are commuters. Campus food should be available to commuters. Campus should develop a larger professor staff for efficient and flexible class schedules.
Professors Try their hardest to teach students, but have to deal with a lack of budget, yet the tuition is high. The Financial Aid Office is so disorganized that it's hard not to believe they bully you for your money. The Food is absolutely terrible, I gained 11lbs just by eating it for 3 months. However, there are a lot of potential and opportunity for this school.
Start Your Review of Bloomfield College
Professors are usually really good, the curriculums are generally good too if you come in with an Associates. If you don't expect unnecessary courses. Their internship program is a bit spotty though and it is a requirement. Also if you're NOT coming in as a transfer student and getting their transfer scholarship it will get pretty expensive. If you are, it's about average cost. I should note, they do not allow you to keep any extra financial aid as a policy and will make you return anything you get. Plus they raise tuition if you're 24 or older.

I'm a commuter so I don't have to deal with this but if you decide to dorm there you need to buy their food, which I understand is pretty terrible.
I would like to see bigger cafeteria with better quality food and lounging area for commuter students since its an expensive school. The school is small which is great because professors get to know each student and are always willing to stay for help. I would also like the school to help students with getting more scholarships and aids. The feedback I have with registration office is that I wish they were consistent with the same feedback and not have students take extra classes that are not counted for. Overall experience is great and happy I chose this school. The professors are willing to guide you for success.
I only attended one year before transferring, and from the very first day I could tell it was a mistake. The professors barely taught, choosing instead to assign pointless homework and then never bring them up again.
When they weren’t failing their classes, students weren’t even showing up. Don’t expect to make friends here unless you enjoy being drunk or high 24/7.
One class in particular didn’t match the course description at all so I was left banging my head against the wall three hours a week.
The staff never answered the phone, and even when they did, they never answered questions properly either. They accidentally withdrew me mid-semester because of a misinterpreted email, the consequences of which have me playing catch up even still today. You could replace anyone of the staff with a brick and nothing would change, as they all had the experience and personality of one. Actually, the brick might be more useful, because you could use it to put yourself out of your misery.
Bloomfield college is a great college. The advisors, professors, students are very kind and helpful. They will never fail to assist you in anyway. I love how the diversity is about the college and how everyone was very open and not afariad to helping someone. Bloomfield help me to open up to people, and made me independent.
I have attended Bloomfield college, for the moment. I would like more attention paid to the academics than the expenses. I hate the way commuter students are treated as if they don't belong.
The college is very well organized and clean, the community in campus is very friendly and respectful. I look forward being one with the students around me for a bright future ahead of us.
The only thing I enjoyed in Bloomfield College were the professors. They are clearly passionate about what they teach and are always willing to help students. I wish that there were more things to do here. I also wish there were more food options on campus. Even though there is security, they are rarely seen and the campus is out in the open. Most of the time it's hard to feel safe here. I paid for one of my transcripts to be sent to another university months ago and the university still has not received it, so I feel like the only part of the faculty that is reliable are the professors.
Very quaint and diverse. Teaching and administrative staff are very welcoming and helpful. Resources are spectacular.
Bloomfield College was my dream college is a small college which means its family orientated and everyone knows each other. Its only been my first year and it has been my best . At first I was confused why my major wasn't my major but once they fixed that I was back on track. Al so everyone is very loving even the cooks in the cafes. I feel like everyone wants you to succeed even if you have to take out loans or sign up for scholarships like me .Hopefully these four years will go by fast and will be worth the loans that' I had to take out. BC BEARS '21
I feel like the college does its best at helping students succeed and classes are very personal with only a few students a class which helps the professor connect with the student.
If you like a small school with barely anything to do than this school is for you. its also very overpriced in my opinion. for 41,000 you should be getting more than what they offer.
I would like to see a change or an improvement to the academic system. I believe classrooms should be appealing to students with different learning techniques. Also it would be great to see an expansion of the campus and become a more diverse community.
I have met amazing people that have been the most help while attending Bloomfield. I have advisors that care about my future and are very determined to help me graduate with my Bachelor's degree. I tend to have a lot of questions and they always have the answers to help me understand and just give me a sense of relief if I am ever overwhelmed and/or worried about an issue overall. They want to make sure I have my future on the right track and will offer the most help possible.
At first, I was a bit nervous coming all the way to Bloomfield from Camden. However, being at this college made me know that i was meant ro be out here. I was taught how to smoothly make my way through my freshman year and ended my first semester with a 4.0 GPA! I'd say my experience so far at Bloomfield college is excellent, I love it!
Start Your Review of Bloomfield College
Bloomfield College has been great to me towards my application process and the overnight trip was so great that I am thinking about going there for the fall 2018.
I am currently a senior Nursing student at Bloomfield College. I love the professors here because they really put in a ton of effort to make sure you are leaning and getting something out of the classes. The financial aid packages could be a lot better especially being that this is a private college and they are not held to the same standards as public colleges. The food is okay and the scenery around the college is beautiful and always peaceful. They always have a lot of events going on around campus so you’re never really bored. Overall, I would recommend this college to somebody else.
Great College. Beautiful Campus. Close to all major transportation hubs like NJ Transit and seven different buses on the main street. Tons of places to eat and is very historic area. Beautiful homes and tree lined blocks.