Bloomfield College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.47 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Bloomfield College Reviews
At first, I was a bit nervous coming all the way to Bloomfield from Camden. However, being at this college made me know that i was meant ro be out here. I was taught how to smoothly make my way through my freshman year and ended my first semester with a 4.0 GPA! I'd say my experience so far at Bloomfield college is excellent, I love it!
I am currently a senior Nursing student at Bloomfield College. I love the professors here because they really put in a ton of effort to make sure you are leaning and getting something out of the classes. The financial aid packages could be a lot better especially being that this is a private college and they are not held to the same standards as public colleges. The food is okay and the scenery around the college is beautiful and always peaceful. They always have a lot of events going on around campus so you’re never really bored. Overall, I would recommend this college to somebody else.
Bloomfield College is my dream school! My professors are very caring and friendly. Also they are really smart. Everyone in Bloomfield College feels like a family!