Bloomfield is a private, Christian college located in Bloomfield Township, New Jersey in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,793 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Bloomfield acceptance rate is 62%. Popular majors include Psychology, Sociology, and Visual Arts. Graduating 31% of students, Bloomfield alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $29,200.
Bloomfield College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Bloomfield College Reviews
From the time that I entered Bloomfield College, I loved it! I love that although it may seem like a huge campus, it is actually a small student ratio. It makes you feel like you are with family and strangers. I would love to see the financial aid office make some changes with they way they communicate with their students.
At first, I was a bit nervous coming all the way to Bloomfield from Camden. However, being at this college made me know that i was meant ro be out here. I was taught how to smoothly make my way through my freshman year and ended my first semester with a 4.0 GPA! I'd say my experience so far at Bloomfield college is excellent, I love it!
Overall, Bloomfield College has been one of the best decisions I ever made. Even though it's extremely expensive, the connections and people there are extremely amazing. The teachers are extremely nice and dedicated to help the students in any way. Bloomfield College always make sure you return again and that's is breathtaking.