Blinn College Reviews

1,027 reviews
I loved Blinn! Everything was made clear for registration, I never worried about misleading information. Class sizes and teachers made the transition into college wonderful.
Where do I began!!! The professors are fantastic. Even though I go to one of the smallest branches of Blinn, there is still so much that the school offers. Not to mention, that every day the professors are there with a friendly smile and the staff at the front desk is willing to help you with anything you need including setting up a financial aid account. They have been really helpful this past year and I can’t wait to start up again this upcoming year :)!
I haven’t been at Blinn long but I already know I love it! It offers great educational programs as well as surrounding students in an outstanding learning environment! It’s located in a great area too! There isn’t much I would change and the things I would are minor. I’m a bit stingy here and there on things so it’s moreso something that only bother me. Overall I do enjoy my time at Blinn, though however short it’s been!
Start Your Review of Blinn College
When I first came to Blinn College, I thought I wasn't going to have a good experience. I was wrong, during , my first year in Blinn, I made a lot of new friends, and joined two clubs like the Gaming Society and the Art Club, both of which I recently became the new president. The classes are very interesting and mind blowing! If you're looking for a junior college for a nice start, Blinn College is for you.
Great place for an inexpensive education but the community is nonexistent campus wide. The campus should consider the experience for the students.
I have enjoyed my time at Blinn College. The professors are very nice and always willing to help. The classes are well taught and a good size.
Great school, I enjoyed the classes and the people on campus. Classes where as expected, challenging as well as rewarding. Teacher where good, did their jobs but took a lot of days off. Some teachers did not take the job serious enough in my opinion and did not hold everyone to the same standards on the grading scale. The campus could have been taken care of better as well. The food plan was over priced based on the type of food that was provided to the students. Help with classes was always available to anyone who needed it. Not too much going on as far as school spirit or extra curricular activities outside of the sports teams.
The teacher added very are and available when needed. The staff and classmates are allvery each to get along with and all show respect for one another.
Blinn is a good school to start off before you transfer to a 4-year college. The professors are very nice and willing to help you if you are in need of any clarification of any subject. Blinn’s dorms are good for a studying and living environment. Student life is amazing and really helps you to be social and to get to know people around the campus better. The administration employees are very nice and willing to help you if you have any questions about Financial Aid or adding or dropping classes. Blinn has been a good place to start my life because I have learned so much and have met so many good friends that have encouraged me to be the best I could be. I have learned a lot a Blinn College and will miss it when I transfer.
My experience at Blinn was interesting to say the least. The school provided food made me miss my moms home cooked meal. The gym was very well stocked and clean. The athletics were very fun to participate in and support. I would defiantly recommend Blinn College to any of my friends.
Many teachers work well in helping their students maintain their grades. Students are welcoming and the environment is very diverse. There are many clubs and activities to interact and dive into.
Blinn is very fun and different and I suggest people who don’t know what they want to do with their lives to attend. Although their are not many places to live and living both on and off campus is high. The teachers are very helpful and are will to assist you anytime you would like.
I really enjoy being a Blinn Student. The college grounds are inviting and clean, the professors are wonderful and the classes are excellent.
I love how this college is full of diversity. It provides some what opportunities. Though, I am not fond how they do not advertise a lot of clubs.
Blinn is a good stepping stone to a 4 year university. The teachers are helpful and nice and the small class sizes help you improve academically. I think the parking for Blinn is extremely overpriced but the tuition is reasonable and the campus is and nice and safe.
I loved the atmosphere of Blinn College and I cannot wait to attend this College with many friends from Cinco Ranch High School.
Blinn offers a campus that is big enough to feel like college but small enough to feel personal. I think what's cool about Blinn students is that most people have a dream of transferring for a higher degree. It's cool to be surrounded by people who have a higher dream an d passion for their education.
Start Your Review of Blinn College
Most of the professors or nice, laidback and understanding. The facility are well kept up with and and the campus is easy to move around. There needs to more advisors and not so long of a wait to be seen
it's a small campus with amazing professors. Every professor on campus tries to work with your schedule, for a better understanding of their material. personally, I recommend this college after high school.
Blinn college is an alright school if your're just trying to pass by and transfer at a cheaper price, i would say the Bryan campus seems to be more fun or have more activities, but i think that would be because of it's affiliation to Texas A&M