Blinn College Reviews

The strong suits for the college include their history and English departments with knowledgeable teachers with adequate experience and ability to teach. The mathematics and physics departments are either a hit or miss. Many of the teachers are brilliant yet do not understand what it means to teach and get the point across.
Blinn is a very small campus and everyone treats you like family. The office staff are always very willing to help, no matter how small the job.
I haven't been there but I know there will be a lot of diversity. In the past, I've heard the academics is very good
Start Your Review of Blinn College
Easy to get there. A lot of restaurants and shops near. Not too many people. Easy to find. not a lot of traffic.
When I was a Dual credit student online at first it was very hard for me to find everything on ecampus . With me living about 20 minutes away from most of my family members have attended Blinn College so got to see a lot of the campus whenever i was a young girl. Now that im a Senior in high school I plan on attending Blinn and starting my nursing journey .
I am a cheerleader at Blinn College and I absoulutley love it. The program is amazing here and I am so blessed to be a part of something so special. The cheer program doesn’t compare to the school. I love this college and would recommend anyone to come and pursue their education here.
Blinn is junior college that offers a great steppingstone to bigger and better things. Within the college there is a lot students who aren’t here for the right reasons, a lot of diverse and non-scholastic driven students. Which almost makes it feel like high school all over. For instance, today while walking to class there were 3 females and two male officers. A fight had broken out moments before therefore, the officers separated everyone. I just thought to myself I can’t believe I’m at college and I’m at college and there’s fights happening. It’s a great tool to use to pursue something bigger.
I like that the campus is pretty small however, more options for academics is one thing that could possibly be improved.
I'm from the Schulenburg campus and its great. Teachers try to know you by your names and help as much as possible. I wish they didn't get rid of our bookstore. It made this complicated and hindered learning.
My experience at Blinn has been great, and it is a good milestone to transfer into a undergraduate program at Texas A&M. It is lacking in sports and housing since it is a junior college, but still has great experiences.
My experience at Blinn has been great so far. The professor, my classes are great. Have lots of homework. Never worked so hard in getting my work turned in on time. I'm really enjoying going to Blinn College in Bryan Tx
I liked the class to student ratio as well as the population. I attended the bean campus and it was not too diverse. I would be the only person of my kind in the classroom which made my experience poor. It was a bit uncomfortable and felt sort of left out. Most of the time I was not apart of study groups, and did everything alone.
The entire experience was great the professors are very helpful the other students are respectful and want to learn it is just an all around great college for anyone. If i had to choose to change something it would be that the college itself offered some sort financial aid for its students.
Registering for classes was pretty easy. Unfortunately, financial aid is horrible to work with, I had to go up there multiple times for them to actually do what needed to get done. Other than that the teachers are great and the campus is nice!
had a hard time finding my way around. alot of great people i have met. its a good college to attend if youre looking to transfer. some teachers arent very nice but there are also some very nice and good teachers there as well.
I really enjoyed the small classes and the fact that they are all in the same campus where you don't have to walk miles just to get to class. The parking is getting better they have added a new parking lot and pay as you go parking. The food choices could be better but their not bad either. The college also provides bus transport to A&M and back. Where you can which buses and ride one back to your apartment place if its on route. The teachers are friendly for the most and always willing to help out if your willing to put the extra time in learning.
They are great people! The enrollment process was a breeze with the help of the employees and professors! I love it!
Start Your Review of Blinn College
Blinn has a very nice campus, the staff and students were very accepting and made me feel welcome. they also have my major and the overall experience was amazing, I am considering attending blinn in the future.
I really enjoyed going to Blinn for the years that I did. I feel like I got a quality education because the professors there are all very qualified and are more than willing to help in any way that they can. I formed great relationships with all my professors that helped me succeed while attending Blinn. The atmosphere at Blinn makes you feel comfortable so going on campus was never a problem. Having a great campus and great professors made it really easy to make friends in my classes that I still have today. If someone asked me about a two year school, I would tell them about Blinn all day.
Blinn College is excellent for new college students and those looking to transfer to Texas A&M. They have housing available near the campus and offer transport to those who live off campus like in college station and if you need to speak with anyone from academic services.