Blinn College Reviews

1,017 reviews
Many teachers work well in helping their students maintain their grades. Students are welcoming and the environment is very diverse. There are many clubs and activities to interact and dive into.
Blinn is very fun and different and I suggest people who don’t know what they want to do with their lives to attend. Although their are not many places to live and living both on and off campus is high. The teachers are very helpful and are will to assist you anytime you would like.
I really enjoy being a Blinn Student. The college grounds are inviting and clean, the professors are wonderful and the classes are excellent.
Start Your Review of Blinn College
I love how this college is full of diversity. It provides some what opportunities. Though, I am not fond how they do not advertise a lot of clubs.
Blinn is a good stepping stone to a 4 year university. The teachers are helpful and nice and the small class sizes help you improve academically. I think the parking for Blinn is extremely overpriced but the tuition is reasonable and the campus is and nice and safe.
I loved the atmosphere of Blinn College and I cannot wait to attend this College with many friends from Cinco Ranch High School.
Blinn offers a campus that is big enough to feel like college but small enough to feel personal. I think what's cool about Blinn students is that most people have a dream of transferring for a higher degree. It's cool to be surrounded by people who have a higher dream an d passion for their education.
Most of the professors or nice, laidback and understanding. The facility are well kept up with and and the campus is easy to move around. There needs to more advisors and not so long of a wait to be seen
it's a small campus with amazing professors. Every professor on campus tries to work with your schedule, for a better understanding of their material. personally, I recommend this college after high school.
Blinn college is an alright school if your're just trying to pass by and transfer at a cheaper price, i would say the Bryan campus seems to be more fun or have more activities, but i think that would be because of it's affiliation to Texas A&M
The professors are overall very helpful. The library is a great studying area with helpful workers. I would like to see more parking though.
Brenham campus is the main campus - thats the nice once. The Bryan campus has about 13000 students, yet the board wont put any money into it. They just use the Bryan campus for all the money they bring in. You get what you put in though. Not too bad
I have not yet stared here, but I have heard awesome things about this school, so that is why I choose to give it a try.
Great..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I love the town very nice and friendly. Good size school with lots of things to do.Great cheap price for the education. Great people to talk to and great professors who care about your education.
Administration lack the knowledge or training to properly prepare and guide students to transfer. Blinn feels like attending a high school with the small classes and professors that complain about their salaries to students. There are hardly an existing clubs or organizations to join for transfer applications.
I liked the experience. It’s not a terrible college. I would like to see more motivation between teachers and students.
Start Your Review of Blinn College
My experience at Blinn College these past two years has been nothing short of excellent. I have yet to encounter an unfair professor. Every professor I have came in contact with has only pushed me to succeed, which is how I got into Blinn College’s nursing program.
I have just enrolled and applied for my dorm. I have not have any problems with the process. They made it very easy and fast. I appreciated that when I called that they would help me with any questions I had because I do live out of their city. They allowed me to have advising through email. Overall the experience so far is fast and easy . I’m excited to be atten My in Fall 2018 .
The dorms lack good WiFi, many times I can not connect to the WiFi in my dorm. Other than that the teachers are great, great teaching skills. Blinn is a good start to starting at a college.