Blinn College Reviews

1,006 reviews
Brenham campus is the main campus - thats the nice once. The Bryan campus has about 13000 students, yet the board wont put any money into it. They just use the Bryan campus for all the money they bring in. You get what you put in though. Not too bad
I have not yet stared here, but I have heard awesome things about this school, so that is why I choose to give it a try.
Great..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Start Your Review of Blinn College
I love the town very nice and friendly. Good size school with lots of things to do.Great cheap price for the education. Great people to talk to and great professors who care about your education.
Administration lack the knowledge or training to properly prepare and guide students to transfer. Blinn feels like attending a high school with the small classes and professors that complain about their salaries to students. There are hardly an existing clubs or organizations to join for transfer applications.
I liked the experience. It’s not a terrible college. I would like to see more motivation between teachers and students.
My experience at Blinn College these past two years has been nothing short of excellent. I have yet to encounter an unfair professor. Every professor I have came in contact with has only pushed me to succeed, which is how I got into Blinn College’s nursing program.
I have just enrolled and applied for my dorm. I have not have any problems with the process. They made it very easy and fast. I appreciated that when I called that they would help me with any questions I had because I do live out of their city. They allowed me to have advising through email. Overall the experience so far is fast and easy . I’m excited to be atten My in Fall 2018 .
The dorms lack good WiFi, many times I can not connect to the WiFi in my dorm. Other than that the teachers are great, great teaching skills. Blinn is a good start to starting at a college.
I am currently attending the Bryan campus and I have really come to enjoy the friendly atmosphere that the students and professors put off. The campus itself is very clean and nicely landscaped, the buildings are all up to date on all of their needs, and the classrooms are all nicely kept. The professors are all very nice and will help you, if you ask. I would highly recommend this 2-year college to whom ever wishes to attend this campus.
Blinn is a great junior college to begin your college career at, because of the expectations the professors give to the students. The level of work load can be overwhelming at times, but this helps with your transition to a major four year university. Allowing yourself to be prepared for the change to a big school.
Great for prep and knocking out requirements to transfer to 4 year college. Very affordable and great classes and instructors.
Blinn College is an excellent and affordable way to begin your college career. Blinn offers a wide variety of courses that are all easily transferred, as well as an impressive number of associate-level trade programs.
The school work and instructors are good and most know how to teach the information. My experience with being on the basketball team has been good. Food is good.
Blinn College in Bryan is a okay school. Everything on campus and within five minutes of walking distance.
Very welcoming place. Teacher and very willing to help students out and there are several resources for students.
I’ve been going to Blinn College the Bryan campus for almost 4 years now. It has small classes and great professors who are always there to help.
Start Your Review of Blinn College
Went to Blinn in Bryan, TX for 2 years before transferring. Overall the school is very good. The classes are hard and well taught. Being so close to Texas A&M many of my professors taught at both schools, so the quality of teaching is good. The campus is clean, but there is not much else. Probably the only negative to Blinn is the parking lot is horrendous.
Blinn College is great for people who enjoy small classrooms, but with the typical dorming environment. However, the issue that I had was the diversity. A good handful of students come from poverty and I was frequently picked on for being from a "wealthy part" of Texas as they called it which was untrue. If you even dress remotely nice, you are singled out by others and shunned.
I liked working at the campus rec. The dorms could have been better. Needs more food options and longer lunch hours.