High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.112 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.98 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.97 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities782 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)85 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics68 Graduates
Fire Science and Fire Fighting67 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science49 Graduates
Business Administration and Management48 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.109 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.109 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Blinn College Reviews
I haven’t been at Blinn long but I already know I love it! It offers great educational programs as well as surrounding students in an outstanding learning environment! It’s located in a great area too! There isn’t much I would change and the things I would are minor. I’m a bit stingy here and there on things so it’s moreso something that only bother me. Overall I do enjoy my time at Blinn, though however short it’s been!
When I first came to Blinn College, I thought I wasn't going to have a good experience. I was wrong, during , my first year in Blinn, I made a lot of new friends, and joined two clubs like the Gaming Society and the Art Club, both of which I recently became the new president. The classes are very interesting and mind blowing! If you're looking for a junior college for a nice start, Blinn College is for you.
I loved Blinn! Everything was made clear for registration, I never worried about misleading information. Class sizes and teachers made the transition into college wonderful.