High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Blessing Rieman College of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Blessing Rieman College of Nursing Reviews
For the most part, they are okay. The rooms are all equipped with the latest technology and we have nice desks and chairs. Some rooms I wish they were a bit bigger!
There is only one major, which is nursing. It is the best major that a student could go into if they were okay dealing with the human body and all of its functions.
Small Town Feel – Quincy may be considered a city however it has a small town feel to it. Everyone is kind and open to the college students. There is a mall, Old Navy, Kohls, and a variety of other stores, but no Target. We have several museums downtown which is the site of the Lincoln-Douglas debate.