Blake Austin College Reviews

I'm a 3rd Semester Student in the LVN program soon to be graduating as an LVN. This school has helped me become and mold into a well-rounded contribution to society as well as the nursing field. All overall so far, i have had a life-changing experience in a great way.
Blake Austin offers a great hands on experience and has a very friendly staff working there that are willing to help you with ever needed.
What I like the most about Blake Austin is the atmosphere is open and welcoming when you first start. The instructors and the Director are very understanding and will go out of their way to help you succeed. Blake Austin has great staff that helps with Financial aid and get you where you need to be for the NCLEX. The Parking lot is shared with DMV so it makes it hard to find parking during high volume times. Overall I'm very satisfied with Blake Austin and their school.
Start Your Review of Blake Austin College
This location newely redecorated and friendly environment is inviting to any age. If your looking to start or have a career change the entire staff is willing to help. Very Friendly and Encouraging individuals.
My school was very spiritual and outgoing.
I love having a teacher who i can talk to about anything!
it has been easy to work school around my work and home life
Friendly staff that made it easy to go through the process
It is a combination of the medical and beauty which gives everyone the option to find something that they like.
i like having everything mapped out and set up so that i dont have to question what classes i would need for this specific program.
I get along with all of my classmates and can turn to them for help when needed at any time! I love them!
I love the classes i am taking and how easy it was to fit into my life!
I like the program because they have two programs in one. They are also short and quick programs.
I have been able to talk about my future career paths with some staff but have not had any time to look at the career center.
The school is small and does not include an athletic center. The programs are mainly long hours for speedy courses and do not have many centers on campus. They do have the necessary libraries and campus activities but not much else.
They have computer labs with state of the art computers. I am not sure how great the printing is on campus for the students because I have not tried them.
I feel that it is fair for the quick program, but still rather expensive.
Start Your Review of Blake Austin College
There are many different types of students within the school. A great variety from different backgrounds.
The teachers and the staff look very professionals. They have RN programs, dentist programs, beauty programs, and many other programs. They appear to be well-rounded.
The classes are big, something that I really like is that you can practice on each other on the phlebotomy program. The program is quick and will allow me to get a higher paying job where I work right now.