Blades Hair Design is a for-profit college located in California, Maryland. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 31 undergraduate students. The Blades Hair Design acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Blades Hair Design alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $17,600.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Blades School of Hair Design
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Blades School of Hair Design
- NGBaltimore Studio of Hair Design
- 2 Year
- Baltimore, MD
- NGHair Academy II
- 2 Year
- Hillcrest Heights, MD
- NGRobert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Timonium, MD
- NGAesthetics Institute of Cosmetology
- 2 Year
- Gaithersburg, MD
Blades School of Hair Design Reviews
Helpful and Not Too Expensive – Everyone tries to figure out how to help you pay for the school. It isn't as expensive as most schools, but it is still alot of money. Thankfully, it's worth it!
Right Next Door! Located close to home, within walking distance to a bus stop and other public transportation!
Very Interesting and Artsy – So far many poeple have been helpful in getting me started at the school, and everyone seems so nice!