Bladen Community College Reviews

I love this school! The teachers and staff are very nice and friendly. There were a lot of colleges in my area that I could choose from, but I heard so many great things about Bladen Community College. Now that I attend here, I know that I made the best decision! You won't be disappointed in BCC.
There have been no hassles or frustrations experienced on campus, however If a student needed assistance in any area, faculty was helpful to resolve any matter.
Our online course are unique from the classroom setting, and just as polished . The instructors are very instrumental in creating the cyber classroom, which allows the students to interact with and learn from each other with great participation and guidance for the instructors. The workload is balanced with seated classes, the registration process is very efficient. The professor's are very helpful and professional in student relations. The seated and online classes involve peer-to-peer interaction.
Review Bladen Community College
Because BCC is an 2 year institution, or guidance and counselors are directing our students to 4 year institutions to complete further education. Alumni, community, and faculty have been instrumental at assisting students with scholarships to continue education as desired. Our school is very involved with the local community; therefore the community businesses look forward to employment and hiring of students.
Our schools career center/services on campus, have placed students in jobs according to major and skills. We have an excellent team in the career center who are diligent to assure student success and make students aware of other programs available.
The quality of courses taken are excellent, and so were my professors. All of the courses required were available on campus or online. Most of my classes were seated, hybrid , or totally online; this is what made it very easy to reach my educational goal.
I'm an ADN student. The nursing department is a very unique department in Allied Health, because we major in saving lives. The nursing faculty has an professional and family-like relationship with their students. We have an close intimate

working relationship, especially due to the long hours we spend together. The workload in any nursing program is heavy and persistent, but expected in order to practice safe nursing. Our program does have an internship aspect in the senior year of the nursing program, which opens up many opportunities for upcoming graduates to have job placement before graduation contingent upon nursing licensure.
My overall experience at my school, has been excellent due to the small intimate setting, the staff and faculty really goes out of the way to assure their students success.
It has been challenging for the most part but worth it.
Online courses aren't that bad.
I don't know about the post-grad services.
The professors are amazing and are willing to help you understand your problems.
The employers are great and outstanding at my school.
At my school they don't really have a lot of programs for my career choice.
I could choose my school again because everyone there are understanding and are willing to help you.
This school, so far, has been able to break me out of my shell. I couldn't help but to get involved with campus life. I thought I wouldn't be happy here but I am really enjoying my time at this school.
I do not interact with the college students very much.
Review Bladen Community College
I have not had any problems while at BCC.
I love my college classes while in high school
It is very easy and they work with you.