Blackfeet Community College Reviews

Even though we are on line our professors make every attempt to get us to act like a real class. They are great to work with. My emails are always answered promptly.
BCC has taught me a lot. The professors are great to work with. I love that it is small and community based
I have not taken the online courses. So I can not really speak on the online learning. But the way the staff and school are handling everything with the COVID pandemic I think they’ll have an excellent outcome!
Start Your Review of Blackfeet Community College
I have not attended yet but I am this year, I am however a member of the Blackfeet community as well as an enrolled member of the Blackfeet Tribe. The Blackfeet community college is such a awesome place not only for the students attending but for community as well! They staff actually take the time out of there day to accommodate you wether it be information, tutoring or just needing to use to college library.
Blackfeet Community College has been very helpful throughout my first year of college. They always did what was best for me and was excellent through the remote learning process. This small college made my experience a lot easier and was a family like environment. My instructors pushed me to do my best everyday and encouraged me to attend class everyday. The faculty were very understanding to my situations and always lended a helping hand to anyone in need. The opportunities I was given at this college was amazing. From community service involvement, internships, group projects, and personal projects. Blackfeet community college focused on the culture while still maintaining a great learning environment for our everyday classes and requirements. They have gone above and beyond for me and my education. They are the perfect starting college to boost your confidence and academic success. Every corner you turn at this college is a friendly face that is willing to do anything to help you.
My online experience with Blackfeet Community College was very helpful! From the very first day of our online learning there was instructors contacting me if I need any help, tutors available, faculty making sure I had online access, and this help remained to the very end. Instructors were understanding and willing to meet you halfway during this hard time. Our college also help distribute food and supplies to our student who needed them during COVID-19.
My online experience was great. The college helped out immensely. At first it was hard. But my instructors and staff helped. It was a rewarding experience to say the least.
My experience has been wonderful best way to start your education for your future. I thought it would be best to start at a smaller college. I think that was the best choice for me.
Everyone’s so kind and welcoming. They are so pleased to help you it’s such an friendly environment I can’t wait to start College!
I love this college! It's super easy and the professors are super helpful and classes are super educational
Small town college that will help you get your foot into the door of higher education. Lots of staff who are willing to help you start with your AA degree in your field of experience.
I love how all of the staff treats you, they are all so nice. The campus is a perfect size also. I love this college!
The Blackfeet Community College is a great place to learn about the culture and they have a lot of resources to use.
I strongly feel that Blackfeet coummity college is a great experience for first time college students. The staff work with your schedule, and help you reach your goals to graduate. It is a great place personally I love being able to attend BCC to further my education.
It's a great school. Love the environment and it does not feel like i'm not wanted. No racism. Not very far. Very cheap school so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank. There is many people who want to see you succeed so you don't have to worry about getting your hopes up. So many majors to pick.
I love the Blackfeet Community College and what they represent. They make things easy for others to know schedules and happenings. Class schedule is easy to know and follow. The only thing I do not like is there is only 1 entrance on the South end of campus. I also wish there was student housing close by.
Other than that Blackfeet Community College is plum awesome.
It is a close community, and because of the small size it is a very one on one experience with the administration doing all they can to work with students however they can.
Start Your Review of Blackfeet Community College
The Blackfeet Community College is an affordable college with great instructors. It is student friendly. My favorite location to study is in the library where I have access to the computer and large tables. I love the librarians. They are very helpful. When I am not in class or at the library, I am looking for a meal in the Commons. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, there is free food. It is delicious. When my computer crashes, I cry to the techs in the Science building. The classrooms are not crowded. It is wonderful how the instructors make themselves available after class hours. The courses are challenging, but not so tedious and difficult that you fail. I would recommend the Blackfeet Community College to everyone wanting flavor while receiving an education.
I transferred to Blackfeet Community College in the spring of 2015 and returned this fall in 2016. The professors and facility are very friendly and helpful. The college really reaches out especially to the students and the community as well. I notice so many improvements and adjustments that are very helpful as a student. The college library is great as well, they have several books, computers, study areas and a conference room. My favorite thing about the college is "soup Thursday", every Thursday there's a free feed to college students in the commons of the main building.
Very strong student/ staff connection. Flexible with schedules. Limited degree choice and no student housing.