Black River Technical College Reviews

The college is very personable. They know you by name and are always willing to help. If there was one thing I would want to change it would be the degrees. I wish they offered more, but it is a technical college.
I haven't attended the college yet but I have been there many times. I enjoy the people and staff. They are all very respectful.
My favorite thing about Black River Technical College is that the campus is really safe. They have campus police and other great qualities so that you can feel safe on campus. Something that I would definitely like to see change is being able to get the whole Associate's of Arts Degree online. There are many classes available to take online but as of right now, you cannot complete your whole degree online.
Start Your Review of Black River Technical College
One thing that I really like about Black River Technical College is that they have an array of options for online classes so that I can go to school on my own time. One thing that I wish would change is making the whole Associate of Arts Degree online. There are certain classes that you have to have to graduate that cannot be taken online.
Very friendly staff members who answer all my questions when I have them! Great environment and programs!
I’ll be re-starting my education this summer at Black River. All of my interactions with the staff have been wonderful! They’ve all been super encouraging & helpful & have answered all my questions! I’m super excited to start furthering my education here.
I absolutely love this college. Everyone is so nice and they all want to help and make sure you succeed. I have had a great experience.
Everything about Black River Technical College is exemplary. I would not change anything about this College.
Absolutely love this small college. It has 2 campuses and would recommend it to anyone who’s fresh outta high school trying to get their basics first before going on to a university. Tuition is very affordable!
So far this has been the best place I have been to be taught anything. The teachers are so nice and understanding and helpful. If you don't know something, they will let you know. There is no cafeteria but there is vending machines.
Very good experience so far with the RN program. Instructors are very hands on and eager to help with questions. Very friendly environment. I would recommend the program.
I like how the campus police will help if there is a problem like locking your keys in the car, and they will do it for free. Students can use the police building to exercise because they have a gym and a basketball court. The students learning about cars will do anything to your car for free if you just buy the parts for them to put in your car.
I like how small the classes are, because every student has a chance of getting their question (s) answered by the professor within the time frame of the class. What I don't like about BRTC is some of the advisors they assign are not very reliable, some advisors don't even check their email when you're supposed to set up a meeting at the end of each semester to get the hold lifted off your grades so you can view them, and so you can check your grades of the semester. It doesn't help if they don't check their emails, or if their the first out of the classroom everytime class is dismissed.
My favorite part of going to this college has been the quality of education for the price. It is only a two-year school, but the classes still offer the same quality material that a larger university would and with the added charm of small class sizes and a more personalized experience. I was even able to take classes concurrently through high school and get an entire semester out of the way. You can get anywhere on campus in a three-minute walk, but you wouldn't need to make it that long because there are parking lots surrounding each building. It's a very comfortable place to spend the first two years of your college education, and most of the instructors seem to really love their jobs. Even in my world civilization class at 8am, Dr. Power is cracking jokes and making the material fun.
I was able to work with my advisor and create a schedule that worked around my job and family life.
Having experience with the technological side of the school I would say it is very good.
When taking online courses the professors were readily available and willing to help with anything I needed.
Start Your Review of Black River Technical College
I haven't had these experiences yet but as far as I can tell my advisor has been very helpful in explaining the process.
The workload I have had has been fair but challenging.
I have taken classes through this college before but never been a traditional student. The teachers were wonderfully helpful in anything I needed.