Bismarck State College Reviews

Bismarck State College is a friendly college that is smaller, but offers everything you can imagine. You will enjoy smaller class sizes, and very friendly staff. You will get treated with respect and dignity. I highly recommend this college.
Everyone is friendly, and the professors are great. Their teaching style fits to work for every one and are always helping their students. The campus is the perfect size for me and there is always something going on.
I take most of my classes from BSC online, but go on campus often to meet with professors. They are always available and very flexible with my schedule. I feel safety could be higher, but altogether this is a great two year college.
Review Bismarck State College
My graphic design classes weren't very flexible. I didn't have the choice to schedule them when I wanted, So I just scheduled my other classes around it. I can't say there was anything frustrating about the flexibility of my classes, The only problem was that I couldn't work during the week. I just work weekends now, It doesn't bother me. I have more time for homework.
Online classes are much different than classes in a classroom. Classes are more fast paced and I can do my assignments when I have time or when my schedule allows. I do feel more comfortable asking the teacher questions because then I don't have to worry about looking like an idiot in front of the entire class. I don't like that it is faster paced because I feel like all I am ever doing is trying to get homework done for this class. I get more homework in my online class than I do in any of my other classes. I feel like I can't really have much of a social life because most of my free time is spent on my computer trying to complete things before they are due. It isn't the end of the world though, I am managing and I am doing just fine. I am finally figuring out how finish my assignments a few days before the due date so i can have at least one day a week where I can breathe a little.
I would definitely need to look into these questions more
My courses aren't horrible. They're not too hard but they're also not too easy. All of my professors are nice and the homework load isn't too bad. We have a variety of courses ranging from career and technical, energy, to art-visual. My graphic design classes don't have too many people in it, maybe around ten. My English class is closer to fifteen, we also sit in desks that are arranged in a giant circle so we get to awkwardly stare at each other.
BSC is pretty cheap compared to the other schools in North Dakota. The teachers here are really nice and they seem to care about their students. There is free ice cream in Wednesdays and Fridays in the cafeteria, and sometimes there are other special events involving food including: Kuchen for Oktober fest, free brownies, and during the warmer months, someone will grill hot dogs for everyone.

I just wish I would have waited a year before entering school so I could have really thought about what I wanted to study in college.
I'm not real familiar with that yet.
I like the wide variety of options I have to choose from for classes.
There have been job fairs and employers on campus for job recruiting
There appears to be a lot of resources within the Business dept here at BSC
I have really enjoyed the college experience so far at BSC. It has been an easy transition from high school
They are flexible and work with you when you have the time. My advisor took extra time out of her day to help me set up a schedule that works for me and my work schedule.
I like online courses because I can see everything I need right in front of me.
My advisor is awesome and has helped me with every step of the process, she is also going to be one of my professors and she seems to understand that life happens and is forgiving and flexible with her students.
It seems like the school has more activities on the school grounds, but not every student hears about them if they don't live on campus.
Review Bismarck State College
It's a community college with many different teachers in the field.
It's average. Many students don't seem to care too much.
There are several courses to choose from for any career choice. The instructors and career counselors work very well one on one with the students to make sure they are enrolled in the correct courses at the correct time.