Bismarck State College Reviews

Bismarck State College is a great school for the trades. They have some great networking and connections with Industry related fields.
just attended registration they were so nice and made the experience worry free for a new student. small campus setting
My experience in BSC was one of the best. The people are nice, teachers are wonderful, a bunch of activities for people. I wouldn't change a thing.
Start Your Review of Bismarck State College
They have helped me from the second I transferred and have helped me ever since. I could not ask for any better teachers and friends by my side to help me along in my future. It advances me in every way possible and it will help me greatly in the future. I love every aspect here and the environment is amazing.
I really enjoyed this school because the class sizes are so small. Your professors are always there to help if you need it. Very personal learning. I do feel like it is kind of easy though.
Bismarck state college is great overall, campus is fairly new compared to other colleges, professors could be good or bad depending on who you choose, some are tough, some are good at teaching, some don't even seem to know what they are teaching. there isnt much when it comes to social life, and the food is OK, a step up from high school food, its a community college after all
This school has an overall good rating because it provides good education with low school costs. The classrooms are a good size which provides more teacher and student 1 on 1.
Super great people and teachers. I went there one semester and loved it super great and welcoming people.
Affordable education and awesome facilities at a great price! After one year at Bismarck State, I have been pleased with the experience. Qualified professors and outstanding facilities with state-of-the-art technology for my major.
All of the online classes I have taken so far have been completely amazing! The professors are extremely helpful and provide good content for learning.
Bismarck has always been my first choice when it comes to college. I didn't attend my first year, but I always knew that I would be welcomed back no matter what. Everyone is extremely friendly and the campus offers a variety of activities to choose from. The only thing I wish that they had was football. I can't wait to start the year with continuing my major in journalism.
I love it they care deeply about your education. I love this college and they are very nice some classes are hardly but really nice too I love it
BSC is an amazing college, and extremely affordable. After receiving a Bachelor's Degree from a different school, I decided to pursue a different career. BSC had open arms and embraced that I am a non traditional student. I love all of my professors and courses and cannot wait for the future.
I am a BSC Dakota Nursing Program student. I am very impressed by how hard these instructors work and how much my love for nursing has grown. BSC is helping me achieve my nursing degree. All the instructors are great communicators and helpful. They help the students achieve their goals every day.
I loved the Music Professors, but I did not like the lack of practice areas. There is also a negative connotation attached to Bismarck State, as it is truly only a two year community college and few students have a good work ethic. There are many good things about the school, they just need to be discovered.
My overall experience at Bismarck State College has been very beneficial. The campus is beautiful, well kept, and the environment is very friendly and welcoming. A variety of classes are available and I succeed in the smaller class sizes. It is nice to be able to make a more personal connection with the other students and with the professors. One thing I really like it how affordable the tuition is. The one thing I would like to see improved is for the library to have longer hours and to be open later at night.
One thing that was done for freshman students was giving time to meet new people. I enjoyed it. There are a few on campus place to hang out with friends. Unfortunately, being mainly a 2 year college there are not many clubs.
Start Your Review of Bismarck State College
Bismarck State College is a friendly college that is smaller, but offers everything you can imagine. You will enjoy smaller class sizes, and very friendly staff. You will get treated with respect and dignity. I highly recommend this college.
Everyone is friendly, and the professors are great. Their teaching style fits to work for every one and are always helping their students. The campus is the perfect size for me and there is always something going on.
I take most of my classes from BSC online, but go on campus often to meet with professors. They are always available and very flexible with my schedule. I feel safety could be higher, but altogether this is a great two year college.